• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

,it is a tool that GOD almighty uses

The Holy Spirit is not an "it". The Holy Spirit is a He.

John 14

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. NASB

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

hi 

part B of # 1

{1 John 5:6-8

This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.}}

my answer to # 1 B

1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 
1Jn 5:2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 
1Jn 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 
1Jn 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 
1Jn 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. 
1Jn 5:6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that testify: 
1Jn 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 
1Jn 5:9 We accept man’s testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 
1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 
1Jn 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 
1Jn 5:12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 

1Jn 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 
1Jn 5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

A) 

Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that testify: 
1Jn 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 

first we have to establish what is the WATER BY WHICH JESUS COMES 

secondly we have to establish what IS THE BLOOD BY WHICH HE CAME 

third  we have to establish what is or who his THE SPIRIT THAT TESTIFIED (BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IS THE TRUTH )

what would be the meaning of the water ?  answer ;  "true knowledge "

PS 22:14 I am poured out like water, 
And all my bones are out of joint; 
My heart is like wax; 
It is melted within me.

PS 42:1 As the deer pants for the water brooks, 
So my soul pants for You, O God.

Jn 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

what would be the meaning of the blood ?  answer :

Lk 24:6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 
Lk 24:7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” 
Lk 24:8 Then they remembered his words.

Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 
Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 
Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

what would be that spirit that testified and yet is truth ?        answer ;

all the prophecies that the Christ ad to be fulfill to be recognized as being the true Christ ,for as Peter says ; 2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. 
2Pe 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

end of # 1 

,it is a tool that GOD almighty uses

The Holy Spirit is not an "it". The Holy Spirit is a He.

John 14

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. NASB

hi

PS 51:11 Do not cast me away from Your presence 
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

ISA 63:10 But they rebelled 
And grieved His Holy Spirit; 
Therefore He turned Himself to become their enemy, 
He fought against them.

ISA 63:11 Then His people remembered the days of old, of Moses. 
Where is He who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of His flock? 
Where is He who put His Holy Spirit in the midst of them,

MT 1:20 But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “ Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

MT 3:11 “As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

MT 12:32 “ Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

MK 13:11 “ When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit.

LK 1:35 The angel answered and said to her, “ The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

LK 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:

LK 2:25 And there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon; and this man was righteous and devout, looking for the consolation of Israel; and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

LK 2:26 And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

JN 14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

AC 1:5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” 
AC 1:8 but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”

AC 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

JN 1:33 “I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.’

LK 4:1 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wilderness

Jn 20:22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

RO 5:5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. 

2TI 1:14 Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.

this will tell you all the things God does with his holy spirit and whom can receive it 
Edited by terraricca

I would like to know and understand what or who is the holy spirit ;of cause according to scriptures ,that is ;

~

Only God

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. John 16:7 (ESV)

Can Turn A Sinner's

And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: John 16:8 (ESV)

Heart

concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; John 16:9 (ESV)

To

concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; John 16:10 (ESV)

Jesus

concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. John 16:11 (ESV)

And To

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. John 16:12 (ESV)

Plant

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13 (ESV)

God's Glory

He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. John 16:14 (ESV)

Into Him

All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you. John 16:15 (ESV)

You See

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5 (ESV)

~

Beloved

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Are You

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:20-26

A Muslim?

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

Hi no

I see your comment and it turn to a question the black words the answer is no to that question

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

terraricca quote:

"FOR NEVER DID THE HOLY SPIRIT ad been given a personal name ;for the spirit of truth HIS OF GOD ,it is a tool that GOD almighty uses to do Miracles/help others/show others the truth / protect/guides/comfort /counsels/etc..."

Calling the Third Person of the Holy Trinity "a tool" is blasphemous, may God forgive your ignorance, I will pray to that end. I don't know your heart, but God does; you are my senior (I am 66) so I give you respect (unearned, for the Bible said rise up before the hoary headed, that's gray headed), but I stand in fear for your soul. The Precious Holy Spirit isn't a force, he is my Savior and my God. I would mediate very seriously on you great sin before you meet your Judge before his judgement seat.

The following portions came to mine, but I clarify, I am not suggesting that you are not saved, though that might well be the case.

Acts 8:21-23

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

terraricca, I realize we will no longer communicate on this board, but felt led to point out that you are following a false religion.  There are so many places in what you point that are wrong, it would take too long to correct at this time.  Because of this, I leave you with a warning from scripture;

Matthew 12:31-32

Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.

For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. Romans 8:12-17 (ESV)

And Amen~!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I realise this isn't quoting scripture but I thought i would share what god showed me.

For ages a struggled with the concept of the Holy Spirit being a person and I thought of him being some sort of hazy power which floated around somewhere.

Then I started to take note of what others were saying about the Holy Spirit being a person and although I started to believe this, I couldn't really understand it.

Then one afternoon a went for a nap and I had a dream in which I was sat up in bed reading a book.

Only when I opened the book, instead of there being 2 pages in front of me, there was 3 pages.

On each page was a picture of a person showing just the head and shoulders. Underneath each picture was a written description of each person. I just knew I was looking at the father, the son and the Holy Spirit and reading about them. Then I woke up.

Only when I woke up and couldn't remember what they looked like and I couldn't remember the description. I just knew I had been shown that each person in the trinity was a person.

I remember desperately trying to go back to sleep to see if I could have the same dream again (I know that sounds a bit silly but I so wanted to remember everything in detail rather than just the general idea of what I had seen). Of course I couldn't get back to sleep but I just knew God had shown me once and for all that the Holy Spirit is a person.