• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I see the signs and I here folks saying "God Bless America" and my insides curdle.

We kill 1 million + of Gods created babies a year. We pass laws that make that which is an abomination in the eyes of God legal. The church and its many denominations are embracing the gay agenda and abortion and we are eliminating God from any and everything we can.

What makes us think that we deserve to be blessed as one nation under God?

I have two signs on the back of my truck. On the driver side of the tail gate, one sign reads "America and the Church Have Failed God" and on the passenger side of the tail gate the other sign reads "We Must Repent Before Judgment Comes Upon Us". Believe me when I say that I have seen folks driving 70 MPH with their cell phone up and taking a picture of my signs.

God inspired me to put those signs on the tail gate of my truck because His Patience with America is growing thin and will soon bring judgment upon us.

What do you think.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings massorite

I saw the Title of this thread & thought it was going to be in regard to this day ,September 11th......

I hear people say,''God Bless America " and I say ,"Thank God some people still turn to you......thank you God,for not removing Your Hand,help America to return to You & seek Your Face"

I don't know who thinks we deserve to be Blessed & who does not but I know that God does not do things for us because we deserve that He does.he sent his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Hiim should not perish but have everlasting life,.......why?because man deserves Him?No,because He so loved the world.

I see many signs also,,,as most Christians & especially on this day 9/11.....we should be praying that our great Country turns to God & repents......thats what I think .

I don't kill babies,I don't embrace the gay agenda or support abominable laws that are passed by our gov't so I don't know about you but I do not see a 'we" in this equation..............Oh yes,these things are happening in America & your bumper stickers are great,,so don't put yourself in with those that have rejected God,,,,,just do what you can do to be a light & spread the Gospel.I think the main problem is in washington & with our err,leaders             Be wise at the polls,we need Gods Children in office                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,

Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,

Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,

As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.

God bless America,

Land that I love,

Stand beside her, and guide her

Through the night with a light from above.

From the mountains, to the prairies,

To the oceans, white with foam

God bless America, My home sweet home

God bless America, My home sweet home.

Originally, the final two lines of the song were, God bless America my own sweet home, my home sweet home.

This is a prayer asking for God's blessing. We definitely don't deserve it. But I continue to pray for God's grace and a revival in our nation, that the Holy Spirit would move here and first in the churches to bring repentance.

I agree with what you say. But don't think that who we put into office tells us of the moral condition of our country as a whole? Does it not reflect how much or how many Americans are true lovers of Christ.

I speak as a "We" as an American. But on the bottom of my truck tag it says "In God We Trust". However I do not want to speak for the rest of the country because America no longer truly trusts in God so I blacked out the "We" and replaced it with an I as in "In God I Trust".

Thank you for your advice.

Great prayer and we need it. Because great repentance is needed. However in order for prophetic scripture to be fulfilled America must fall. Why?

Because we are the most powerful nation on the face of the earth and prophetic scripture says that there be a nation that will raise out of Europe and become the most powerful nation on earth. Which means that America must decline in power and influence both militarily and economically in order for that prophecy to be fulfilled.

But we can still be blessed as a country even with a decline, but only if we repent as a nation. It rains on the Just and the Unjust.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Well hooray. I'm glad to be reading this. Ever since I came here I've been saying what we do matters to God. Sure God has patience, a lot more than any of us. But even God has His limits. (and I'm no shinning diamond on a pile of coal. I'm just as bad if not worse than the worst) But I came here saying this because God made me see it constantly in His word.

I don't know if we can change America. I don't even know if we can change Christendom in America. But we should all be trying. And it starts with each 1 of us. 

Consider this from 1 Cor 3: 10 - 15 "10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames."

I don't really know what God means by "even though only as one escaping through the flames" but I don't want to find out. I don't know if I can avoid that at my age. But the younger people can. If they repent, which means to sop the sinning. I hope the preachers start telling people this.

A few years ago a man who gave me a ride said something. He likes listening to many of the Sunday morning TV preachers. He said to me, "Christianity is all about forgiveness". I then had to get out. Sure it's about forgiveness, but that's not all it's about. It's also about being obedient to God. Repent, be forgiven, and work on being obedient to God. If enough of us would do that, God might hold back His righteous judgement. Amen 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

America is not the only country to have "God Bless"in its anthem. My countries anthem is entitled "Nkosi Sikele i Africa", or God Bless Africa. There are many more.

I agree Cletus. I believe that God is calling His people back to basics. Back to the day when the church/body was innocent and fresh.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Days Won:  5

They should make a sticker "God Bless all countries". His blessings are needed everywhere...

The problem with that is that God only blesses those that believe and worship Him and blessings are not always things that we can touch or feel with our bodies.

Philippians 4:19 "And my God shall supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Most folks misunderstand this verse and think that it is speaking about carnal riches but the scripture says "His riches and Glory". Since when are the things of this world part of the riches and glory of the things of God?