justfaith

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The soul is the entire sole existence of a person including the breath of life from God and the body made of the dust of the ground. If you remove the breath of life or the body of dust that person becomes a dead soul. Man is truly flesh without the Spirit of God. just like the scriptures say.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

45 And so it is written , The first man Adam was made living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth , it shall die .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The soul is the entire sole existence of a person including the breath of life from God and the body made of the dust of the ground. If you remove the breath of life or the body of dust that person becomes a dead soul. Man is truly flesh without the Spirit of God. just like the scriptures say.

What is the spirit of man ?

Proverbs was written by a man who could not save himself

even with all his earthly wisdom

and knowledge.

:thumbsup:

Amen Beloved,

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips,

and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I;

send me. Isaiah 6:5-8 (KJV)

God Can Speak

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16

Even Through

Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God. Romans 3:1-2 (ESV)

Sinners

As it is written, "Not even one person is righteous. Romans 3:10 (ISV)

~

Thank You LORD Jesus For Your Word

From Your Servant,

King Solomon

The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. Ecclesiastes 1:1-2 (KJV)

I Love You LORD

I Love You

Your Joe

Pharaoh was also Gods servant unknowingly and unwillingly. 

17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hell and the Lake of Fire are separate, possibly.

Hell was thrown in the lake of fire in Revelation (Although that may just be one of the horsemen? It's confusing)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Where is Hell or the lake of fire ?

It's in Michigan. Hell Michigan, you can look it up.

:biggrin2:  I'm sooo funny!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's in Michigan. Hell Michigan, you can look it up.

:biggrin2:  I'm sooo funny!

Hell used to be in California......    Interstate 10 came along and the Department of Transportation in California burned Hell and ran the highway over it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Will people actually be burning forever ?

To reject the Biblical witness of hell is to deny justice in the world and eternity.   It is an outright denial of the character and person of God.  It is a denial of any sort of moral standard.  In our modern debauched society, such an idea is very popular.   

The presumption is that God is a god of love.   Since love has no standard except that of hugs and kisses, we may expect no punishment from God for anything at all.  Licentiousness is, therefore, allowed by grace.  We can go out and kill anyone we want, rob anyone we want, rape anyone we want and execute any sort of wickedness we want with impunity.  God will not raise His little finger against us either today or in the endless tomorrows of eternity.  Humanity is supreme and the rule of God's law is no longer in effect.

In this scenario, God is nothing more than a kind of gentle vending machine that is concerned with nothing more at the end of the day than that a good time will have been had by all.    That kind of God does not exist in the pages of the Bible, yet it is a certainty in the ideology of the world of relativism.  No one is really to blame for anything.  It's all someone else's fault or its caused by the environment.  There is no such thing as sin and because there is no sin - there can be no punishment.  Ever.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Make no mistake.  Because America has embraced the lies of debauchery in its politics and licentiousness in its religion and philosophy, God will exact a terrible judgment against this land and against the world in general.   It is coming.  It is coming soon.   There is a general sense of expectation that something evil is coming, but few have any sort of consistent reason for it.  Those that do are accused of 'conspiracy-itis' - a disease of over imagination that proceeds from a desire for justice and rightness.  It matters not if there is evidence to support it.  Any who expect divine action against a world gone insane with the love of sin are thought to be insane themselves.

Right is now wrong.   Sin is now right.  And judgment is itself judged.  How long will God allow this to continue?  Have the flames of hell been extinguished or are they being stoked for a greater harvest of sinners.

The Bible says God hates SINNERS.   There is no such thing as abstract evil in the Bible.  The Holy Word speaks directly against humans who DO sin and it says God will punish them with everlasting punishment.  God has provided an escape in the person of Jesus Christ.  Apart from acceptance of Christ, there is NO way to escape the torment of eternal hellfire.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft....

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

A picture of Hell. 

Psa 16:10 KJV -  For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

grave-of-muslim1.jpg