IGNORED

Would it be easier to prove the existence of Satan?

bilyard

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Would athiest be more inclined to change if they were exposed to demonic evidence? Personally, when I started looking for the truth and started to accept Jesus. There was a pull to keep me away from him, that was when I was attacked by a demon. This reinforced that my faith in Jesus will save me. Instead of boggling over what Christians have to say, do athiest check out satanic religions or research witchcraft? If these other ideals can shine some light on the devil or demonic spirits, surely it can convince them that there is a contrary (GOD)?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Having been to the dark side for a few years, I have thought about this same thing for a while...

Then again with what I went through, I don't think I could ever do that to anyone.

I do not mean to practice these ideals. But to scrutinize them as they do the bible and quran.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do not mean to practice these ideals. But to scrutinize them as they do the bible and quran.

If a person was going to hell anyway, I guess one could take the attitude of what would it hurt......   but I personally wouldn't do it.   Don't want any interface with the dark side again.   

Demons and fallen angels are not some stupid entities that would interface with someone to get them saved

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Why would you want to when all you have to do is scrutinize Jesus? Love Jesus? Obey Jesus? Follow Jesus?

To what end, that glorifies God, would this study take you?

Why?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings bilyard

As Fez & other one are saying"Why would anyone want to?" But I believe I sort of get what you mgean & God can & does use even the worst,most,evil of situations & turn them into good,IF He so Wills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,having been to the dark side I sincerely hope no one ever has to face what I did to be brought to their knees at the foot of the cross,,,,,,,,,,,,,what if they died in the process,before receiving Christ..........to dangerous...like other one....I would not hope anyone take it so lightly & even go there,,,,,,whew.

You are asking if we think atheist & unbelievers check out satanic religions & research witchcraft,,,,,you would have to ask them but in my opinion they do not realize they are already playing by "their" rules,,,,,,,,,,,,,if one is not FOR God then he is against Him,if one dioes not serve God then he serves satan.............they are blinded by the god of this world                   With love-in Christ,,Kwik

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I scrutinised the Quran and discovered that it was evil. It was this same evil that led me to the Bible and to Jesus, so you may have a point.

If you had a moment when a demonic being met you. Rationality and logic would point to the contrary existing (meaning God). Athiest look at science and philosophy for answers and critique the Bible accordingly. My question asked that would they be more inclined to accept the word of God if they understood or felt the other end of the scale.

When I was soul searching. I researched all kinds of views that are frowned upon. If anything they made the basis for the bible and Jesus stronger.

What end? That the devil exists, so Jesus must too.

You hear testimonies of people who have a brush with either demonic or angelic figures and their lives are changed forever.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

No. It would make no difference to atheists. They explain away creation and the very order of the universe through any semi feasible explanation so they would do the same with all supernatural.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

satan believes in God, but he would not let any human know.  he would proclaim himself as god.