• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

Why do so many people believe that the rapture and the second coming are two different things? I believe in a rapture, but I think its going to be at the end of "the end." Right before the last war of Armageddon. So, what makes people belive that the rapture will be pre-trib, mid-trib? I just don;t understand.... I know this is proly going to turn into a debate. Sorry for that, but I want to understand others believes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 Corinthians 15:51-54

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

It's because of men long ago who distorted the timeline of the 70 weeks and equated the time times and half a time of the persecution of the little horn to be equated with the 70th week determined for Israel.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Is this saying that the rapture is after tribulation? After the 7th trumpet?

Revelation 11:15-19

15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms[f] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,

The One who is and who was and who is to come,[g]

Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,

And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,

And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,

And those who fear Your name, small and great,

And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant[h] was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

It's a shame timing has become associated with prophecy in that it takes away from the encouragement, exhortation and conviction that builds us. Instead we have debate.

None of us know when the Lord may come for us personally, that is eminence. I may not wake up tomorrow or I may, Lord willing. Maybe it would be the Lords way of answering my prayers about back taxes. lol

Anyway you're reading your bible just fine. To understand pre trib takes a lesson in despensational theology in order to understand how the scriptures are read to show the only conclusion of placement being before the seventieth week of Daniel. Makes sense while you're in the camp but there is a whole lot of bible that makes you go hmmmm when you step away from the punch bowl.

Someone from this board shared with me a section of scripture that has become my favorite for illuminating the resurrection,( the third day, clean garments.and the trumpet). Arguing does go on about which trump is the last trump and honestly I don't care, but I can show you in the scriptures what that horn blast will be like. Exodus 19   Their experience is our experience. They had a physical temple, we have a dynamic temple, a spiritual house, they had physical wars, our wars are not carnal bur spiritual, etc. In whatever way these events unfold we will meet the Lord and it will really be something. Read and think on it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

prophetic+timepiece1.jpg

Day 1335 of the 2520 day 70th week of Daniel is when the rapture of the persecuted Church will take place. The not knowing the day or the hour is not knowing when the 70th Week actually begins (until day 1230 of it when the temple sacrifices are abated).

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi niki23,

Yes it is good to be ready. The Lord gives us wonderful encouragement in His word.

`...you are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you as a thief; for you are all sons of light...` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

`...encouraging one another; & all the more as you see the day drawing near.` (Heb. 10: 25)

There is the Day of Christ where the Body of Christ will be mature & connected to the Head - Jesus. What a Day of rejoicing that will be.

`For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the Day of Christ.` (Phil. 1: 6)

Doesn`t that just warm & encourage your heart, Niki.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

And again niki23,

You see in scripture there is a time for the Body of Christ to be `caught away,` when mature & this is called the Day of Christ.

There is another Day in scripture & it is called `the Day of the Lord (God)` It is the time when the Lord comes to deliver Israel from its enemies & to judge the nations who are in rebellion.

These are two separate times for different purposes of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

prophetic+timepiece1.jpg

Day 1335 of the 2520 day 70th week of Daniel is when the rapture of the persecuted Church will take place. The not knowing the day or the hour is not knowing when the 70th Week actually begins (until day 1230 of it when the temple sacrifices are abated).

Oh Lord it matters little, it does not matter!

We are to be ready now, always, every second.

The timing means nothing, and that's why God never gave it to us. To guess is futile.

Just ask yourself, am I ready now, will I be ready tomorrow, am I always  ready?

Hi niki23,

Yes it is good to be ready. The Lord gives us wonderful encouragement in His word.

`...you are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you as a thief; for you are all sons of light...` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

`...encouraging one another; & all the more as you see the day drawing near.` (Heb. 10: 25)

There is the Day of Christ where the Body of Christ will be mature & connected to the Head - Jesus. What a Day of rejoicing that will be.

`For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the Day of Christ.` (Phil. 1: 6)

Doesn`t that just warm & encourage your heart, Niki.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Yes, I believe we should always be ready. Even if we don't live to see the end, or rapture. We can die any time, any day. So, we must be ready no matter what