justfaith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Many christians believe that it is a sin to pray that God destroy their enemies or in other word to kill them 

I am of the view there are times when you must pray against your enemies that God will destroy them from the face of the earth or get them sick etc 

What sayesth Thou Worthy ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:taped:

Many christians believe that it is a sin to pray that God destroy their enemies or in other word to kill them 

I am of the view there are times when you must pray against your enemies that God will destroy them from the face of the earth or get them sick etc 

What sayesth Thou Worthy ?

:thumbsup:

Better To Have A Living Brother

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

Than A Dead Enemy

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:45

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings justfaith,,,,

Now ,I find it difficult to believe that you would want anyone to have an illness or be killed,what if that person were not yet saved.?....Is what has been done to you warrant eternal torment & hellfire?Don't you remember the time before you were Saved,have you never did anyone an injustice?

This just is not Scriptoral,justfaith,,,,,,firstly we do not fight against flesh & blood,secondly we are supposed to pray for our enemies & thirdly we must forgive others as we want to be forgiven....

Jesus sacrificed His very own sinless Body in place of you ,me & all those sinners out there that are our enemies,,,,,we have no idea who will come to the foot of the cross but I am glad I did and nI gwas not an enemy to be reckoned with before I came to Jesus on my knees,I was not always kind & considerate,,,,I was a filthy,wretched,evil mess ,,,,,,,,,,,& I am forgiven       Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I say thou art wrong!

Matthew 5

43 ¶ You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
44 But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you,
45 so that you may become sons of your Father in Heaven. For He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on thegood, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax-collectors do the same?
47 And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax-collectors do so?
48 Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

It makes no difference what Worthy says, it matters what God says.  :thumbsup:

Romans 12:9-21

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Blessings justfaith,,,,

Now ,I find it difficult to believe that you would want anyone to have an illness or be killed,what if that person were not yet saved.?....Is what has been done to you warrant eternal torment & hellfire?Don't you remember the time before you were Saved,have you never did anyone an injustice?

This just is not Scriptoral,justfaith,,,,,,firstly we do not fight against flesh & blood,secondly we are supposed to pray for our enemies & thirdly we must forgive others as we want to be forgiven....

Jesus sacrificed His very own sinless Body in place of you ,me & all those sinners out there that are our enemies,,,,,we have no idea who will come to the foot of the cross but I am glad I did and nI gwas not an enemy to be reckoned with before I came to Jesus on my knees,I was not always kind & considerate,,,,I was a filthy,wretched,evil mess ,,,,,,,,,,,& I am forgiven       Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

What if the person is doing witch craft on you what will yoou do ?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings just faith,,,

The Lord said"pray for your enemies",,,,,,,,He did not say,"except for witches"         just faith,we do not fight against flesh & blood,,,,,,the PERSON is condemning themselves to hell,serving satan   They are not doing anything to you,you have the Full Armor of God,the Shield of Faith,the Sword of the Spirit & GOD is your Rock,your refuge & your Strongtower,,,,if God is for us,who could be against us.........Do you believe witchcraft is more powerful than Sovereign  God Almighty,more powerful than the Blood of Christ?

You pray for the witch,that she may come out of darkness & into Gods Light                         Love,Kwik

Blessings just faith,,,

The Lord said"pray for your enemies",,,,,,,,He did not say,"except for witches"         just faith,we do not fight against flesh & blood,,,,,,the PERSON is condemning themselves to hell,serving satan   They are not doing anything to you,you have the Full Armor of God,the Shield of Faith,the Sword of the Spirit & GOD is your Rock,your refuge & your Strongtower,,,,if God is for us,who could be against us.........Do you believe witchcraft is more powerful than Sovereign  God Almighty,more powerful than the Blood of Christ?

You pray for the witch,that she may come out of darkness & into Gods Light                         Love,Kwik

That was said in the old was it or was it not ?

Blessings just faith,,,

Do you believe that their are people that will never repent but will continue to do evil many  no matter how many prays ?