• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

once a man dies his spirit is located in one of two places, the only spirits that pretend to be the spirits of dead people are familiar spirits and they are nothing more than an evil spirit that is familiar with the departed.

Very true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

We moved into a pretty old house last yr about this time. I think they were here already. I have heard the wigi board is one really big way to get their attention. I can only imagine the things you had to endure.

What I have found a useful thing to do, is to have water, bless it in Jesus' name and go around the house sprinkling the water all over the places praying in Jesus' name all the time, follow the way the Holy Spirit leads you. You may want to spend more time in some spots and deal with them more efficiently. This you can do also around the yard etc. Water we use to baptize people and dedicate them for the Lord, so apparently it serves as a good medium for consecrating things for God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

thank you so much my brother.....

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

the way you describe in your post is really unclear and ambiguous.  What I would say is that if you really think that you are having spiritual encounters, and you you belong to the King, go to your local church and speak with your elders.  Invite the elders of the church to your home to visit and pray for you.  Not needing to know any detail, etc., this would be the solution every time I think.  If you are not closely knitted with a local church, presuming you are a believer, then that is likely your greater concern.   

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/06/1974

**Link removed**

** Please do not post video links outside of the video forum**

All videos must be posted in the appropriate video forum for approval first.  

Edited by ncn

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Admittedly, I believe a house I used to live in may have had something inside of it and I have had a few encounters that I cannot explain. There are two things I can suggest to make these encounters stop. The first being, don't just bless your house, give it to the Lord. I don't mean donate it, I mean invite him in, live with that knowledge in your head afterward that the house belongs to the Lord. Verbally say "I dedicate this house to be property of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." Ask him to send angels to protect and dwell in his house. If anything starts to creep you out, repeat it, add to it by the name of Jesus Christ any beings not serving the Lord must depart immediately. Say it without feeling embarassed. I promise you, there is nothing in the darkness that would not run in terror at being asked to leave the Lord's house in the Lord's name backed by a display of faith.

Your house already belongs to him, but acknowledging that, and inviting him and his servants inside is a very powerful message.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

Thank you servant of the Lion... That is the best answer I have received so far on this post. It is simple and very effective. Thank you....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Admittedly, I believe a house I used to live in may have had something inside of it and I have had a few encounters that I cannot explain. There are two things I can suggest to make these encounters stop. The first being, don't just bless your house, give it to the Lord. I don't mean donate it, I mean invite him in, live with that knowledge in your head afterward that the house belongs to the Lord. Verbally say "I dedicate this house to be property of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." Ask him to send angels to protect and dwell in his house. If anything starts to creep you out, repeat it, add to it by the name of Jesus Christ any beings not serving the Lord must depart immediately. Say it without feeling embarassed. I promise you, there is nothing in the darkness that would not run in terror at being asked to leave the Lord's house in the Lord's name backed by a display of faith.

Your house already belongs to him, but acknowledging that, and inviting him and his servants inside is a very powerful message.

excellent idea.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Birthday:  03/09/1987

I really can't say I've seen apparitions or demons, but there have been times when I've felt an evil presence. I just usually pray or keep the bible next to me. I try to focus on more positive things. The presence usually leaves almost immediately.