B3L13v3R

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

But this Pope is uniting all faiths ..Hindu, Muslim,Jewish,etc.....none agree on Mary, none agree on Jesus, too many gods, Christians need to follow God's Word not man. How can we join with a group that exaults Mary to co-redemptix and not speak out. Where is praying to and for the dead? What business does Warren an Copeland etc even being with someone who Warren calls "holy father"?? As you can see a most riling topic. ( as is spell check right now)

Mary does not redeem and no Catholic in their right mind would say that.

Only Yeshua saves and on him they rely.

I see no good coming from bashing Catholics. Only hate.

Believe me no Catolic bashing is taking place ...ALL my friends are devout Catholics and only one saw it that way. Read up on that I did not propose it. Check all the things that are now being proposed by the Vatican. I gain nothing by hate only by love. Google all the Catholic info on it yourself

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

But this Pope is uniting all faiths ..Hindu, Muslim,Jewish,etc.....none agree on Mary, none agree on Jesus, too many gods, Christians need to follow God's Word not man. How can we join with a group that exaults Mary to co-redemptix and not speak out. Where is praying to and for the dead? What business does Warren an Copeland etc even being with someone who Warren calls "holy father"?? As you can see a most riling topic. ( as is spell check right now)

Believe me no Catolic bashing is taking place ...ALL my friends are devout Catholics and only one saw it that way. Read up on that I did not propose it. Check all the things that are now being proposed by the Vatican. I gain nothing by hate only by love. Google all the Catholic info on it yourself

In-congruent explanation is in-congruent. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Come on, this is not dodge ball. It is a discussion forum. Speak what you think and believe and don't become insulting.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Come on, this is not dodge ball. It is a discussion forum. Speak what you think and believe and don't become insulting.

When an in-congruent statement is made there is no way to respond to it. 

And how is insulting to call it what it is? Would illogical be a better way to describe it? Or perhaps contrary?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

When an in-congruent statement is made there is no way to respond to it. 

And how is insulting to call it what it is? Would illogical be a better way to describe it? Or perhaps contrary?

Actually, you use a blanket statement to cover many points, instead of speaking about each of them to rebut what you find as wrong. Blanket statements are never the right answer. As for using any other term, it is still insulting when only an opinion is offered with no facts to show why. It would be best to not even reply than to insult someone.

Guest shiloh357

Protestants have no business meeting with the Pope other than to share the gospel with him. To do otherwise gives him, and the RCC, legitmacy.

All Christians, no matter the schism, should have fellowship with each other.

To divide one another only plays into the hands of the enemy. The more we stay apart to more we justify not treating them as we would ourselves.

Catholicism isn't biblical Christianity.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2014 at 2:10 PM, angels4u said:

This whole article is about to  ready for the Mega church and many shall be deceived....

Luke 21:*

He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

Here we are less than three years later and interfaith has grown.  THIS will BE the RELIGOIN of the entire world in time. And its concepts will be LAW

and anyone saying JESUS is the only way or correcting sin..........will be not just hated.   ITS CONCEPTS WILL BE MADE LAW, they will be persecuted

to the full extent.    Great tribulation and the whole end of it , is way closer than most see now.

Just wait till the big reformation thatrome leads hits in full force.   A delusion HAS began.  THIS IS it .    and soon all will embrace it as LOVE and UNITY

holding hands with all, correcting nothing , embracing every path as valid.......WELL CEPT the JESUS IS ONLY WAY path.   them , us,  well

we will see their version of love, unity, TOLERANCE , peace,  WITH CAST IRON TEETH.  this was never about tolerance, peace

love.........it was all about ERADICATING truth and all who are of it, FROM the face of the earth.   SO NOW WE KNOW who its head is.  SATAN.  

And many thought satan was sleeping.   NO, he is getting the whole world ready under the guise of love, world peace , unity , interfaith ,

to come as ONE , ONE MIND, ONE HEART  ONE SOUL.  by the time this delusion has hit the full.  THE only ones who go not under it

will be those in the lambs book of life.   THEN as ONE under the dark king and kings the world will as one see them as saviors , as the answer to all the worlds ills

Believe me, the world as one will have on problem having us cast out .  SEE, all who rejected the love of the truth....THEY WILL BELIEVE THE LIE

and they will all worship the beast , those who follow not the lamb.

I KNOW most think revelations either already happened , OR its something it aint.   But again, that is part of the deception.

I mean.   We got rfid NOW,  and its all tied into buying and selling.............yet , how more and more see it as good and some preach it even as a way

to help end ALL terrorism.  The world is in darkness and all who know not Christ in darkness, JUST as we all once were.

Those n darkness can only hear and see and receive FROM darkness. SO to them it just sounds good.  they know not and worse many in churches

know not what is going on , Right in front of our faces.   Yet the blind cannot see what is so plain to see.  Only those who follow the LAMB have the LIGHT

and they flee any voice contrary to CHRISTS VOICE.   We are living in times that were spoken of thousands of years ago.

Yet what shall I liken this generation too.   Tis like a man and his children go to a hill top, and the Father says children behold the FOREST of end time signs

and the children say...........Father , ye must be mad, that is NO FOREST silly man, its billions of trees.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2014 at 2:57 PM, Littlelambseativy said:

They have to get to a One World Religion somehow!!

and less than TWO years after this , they consercrated in RIGHT in JERUSALEM.  THEY GOT IT NOW , its not LAW YET

but mark my words, its concepts will be LAW

Has this ever happened before , has their ever been a leader who set up a one religion and if so how did it go .

IT has happened before.   At the SOUND of the trumpet , flute etc..........all must bow down and worship the image set up by nebb.

WOW................read revelations , and HE causes them to WORSHIP the IMAGE of the beast.   OH,   its getting ready now......and all who

wont conform to it..............GET THROWED INTO THE BURNING FIREY FURNANCE aka...........the GREAT TRIBULAION BEGINS.   ITS AT THE DOOR.

And he also causes all to recieeve a mark...........WHICH lest ya have it.....you CANT BUY OR SELL.............at the same time

this one world religion is growing SO IS RFID..........like its all for THIS GENERATION.    OH ,  THESE ARE THE LAST TIMES

and be not deceived many will preach this dung pile interfaith , its concepts of all inclusive is spreading into all religions as one now

its being pumped out by media and under the gay agenda it will move much faster too.

till soon any kind of pure truth, correction , will be seen as hate more and more and more

all the while this religion will gain in hearts and minds of all who love not Christ

all leading to the concept of world peace.............THEN when its filled up , ITS LEADER and leaders stand as one , ONE HOUR with the beast

and all out hell on earth tribulation comes against the true lambs.  It will get nasty and many will die , and many who are of the dark one

will simply think and see us as haters that needed to be gone so the world could have its WORLD PEACE.   Satan has the world DECIEVED .   BIG TIME