IGNORED

The four blood moons are happening right now!

KPaulG

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

We had these events before in the past, What makes this one different from the rest of the other 4 blood moons.

This sounds like the same question nebula asked in the old blood moon thread:

"In any event, I do not believe these "blood moons" are supposed to point to the rapture. After all, the evidence points back in time to previous "blood moon" cycles. The rapture didn't happen then, so why should this be different?"

A quick answer would be that the solar events are different. That's why four blood moons by themselves would never concern me, I wouldn't know what to do with just four lunar eclipses in a row. There are two sets of solar and lunar eclipses, the first set is part of our feast day eclipses. The second set is a bit further out into the future and is part of the lunar triples. These are like two bookends that are "before" and "immediately after" a number of days that might be too precise to be coincidental.

Nobody can know that it's now for sure, maybe it will be in 2033.

Don't be anxious about tomorrow,
tomorrow will be anxious for itself. 
Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Ok, after pondering this overnight, here is what I am thinking.

Yes, the past 3 blood moons have occurred with something significant happening in JEWISH history. So, maybe this will occur again.

But it has to be significant Jewish history, not Christian. This rules out the rapture.

So what are the possibilities?

1. Rebuilding the temple

2. Peace treaty

3. Blow up Damascus

4. Blow up Iran

5. Fill in the blank

If I had to choose one from this list, imguessmimwould choose number 2. This could get the ball rolling big time because once the 70th week begins, hang on friends.

Of course, the rapture would then be very close by depending on your perspective, it could be shortly before this peace treaty or shortly after. And even some of you "erroneously" think this event could happen seven years after the signing. (Yikes)

Thoughts?

PS Please don't make this a discussion of the timing of the rapture. Go find another thread for that. Stick to blood moons.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

And even some of you "erroneously" think this event could happen seven years after the signing. (Yikes)

Thoughts?

Hey Spockster,

Erroneously? I wonder if you have as much confidence in this as you did in those southern teams in the college playoffs? :laughing:

There's a lot of believers that are placing all of their faith in this theory that's not even found in the Bible. It's one thing to hope for a pre-trib rapture, but if you're putting all of your eggs in this one basket, watch out!

When it fails, and they did not prepare to endure like the wise virgins, life is going to become very difficult for most of them.

The good thing about the pre-trib theory is that it will be the first theory to be proven false.  Those who believed in it will have much egg on their faces, but at least they will be able to re-adjust their beliefs.  Unfortunately, the bad thing about it is that world economy will collapse making it very difficult for the foolish virgins to prepare at that point.

I would highly, highly recommend that if anyone is leaning towards this theory, that they will hope for the best and prepare for the worst.  That's the best advice I can give, because the Lord never promised anyone a pre-trib rapture, whether you believe it or not.

Now back to your scheduled blood moons program.

Cheers   

Rt,

You just had to go there, didn't you. (Now go to the corner.)

Getting back to blood moons, I hope I get a few responses from my previous post. As I like to do, I try to draw people out by saying some pretty dramatic things, in order to have meaningful dialog. (Where is other one? He always takes the bait.) ha

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Rt,

You just had to go there, didn't you. (Now go to the corner.)

Getting back to blood moons, I hope I get a few responses from my previous post. As I like to do, I try to draw people out by saying some pretty dramatic things, in order to have meaningful dialog. (Where is other one? He always takes the bait.) ha

As for your other possibilities, I like option #2.

We know it's coming, and it will be preceded by more attacks/war.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,400
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Yes, the past 3 blood moons have occurred with something significant happening in JEWISH history. So, maybe this will occur again.

But it has to be significant Jewish history, not Christian. This rules out the rapture.

1. Rebuilding the temple

2. Peace treaty

3. Blow up Damascus

4. Blow up Iran

5. Fill in the blank

If I had to choose one from this list, imguessmimwould choose number 2. This could get the ball rolling big time because once the 70th week begins, hang on friends.

Of course, the rapture would then be very close by depending on your perspective, it could be shortly before this peace treaty or shortly after. And even some of you "erroneously" think this event could happen seven years after the signing. (Yikes)

Thoughts?

PS Please don't make this a discussion of the timing of the rapture. Go find another thread for that. Stick to blood moons.

I think Damascus goes before the peace treaty.

Regarding the peace treaty, isn't john Kerry over there trying to work out some agreement? I thought they had a deadline on this sometime in mid 2015.

• Topic Count:  600
  • Content Count:  56,400
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Regarding the peace treaty, isn't john Kerry over there trying to work out some agreement? I thought they had a deadline on this sometime in mid 2015.

someone has been over there trying to work out some agreement off and on for 65 years.   I don't see how we can make anything of Kerry being their doing the same.

I always thought it would be the antichrist that makes the false peace.....    don't think Kerry qualifies...

• Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,340
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1. Rebuilding the temple

2. Peace treaty

3. Blow up Damascus

4. Blow up Iran

5. Fill in the blank

Thoughts?

Hi Spock,

The only `peace treaty` that is going to happen, I believe, is the taking of more land from Israel (as prophesied in Joel 3: 2 - `they have also divided up my land,`) & that will be to make the Palestine State.

It can`t be the `rebuilding of the temple,` as Israel already has that & it can`t be to blow up Damascus or Iran as they still have parts to play - (re: Russian war & later Islam rising.)

Now we need to remember that the Body of Christ is the first group to be `completed.` (The first shall be last & the last shall be first) Thus we still have a way to go till we come to the `unity of the faith.`

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith & the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect (complete, mature) man, to the measure of the statue of the fullness of Christ;...` (Eph. 4: 14)

This is not the unity of the Spirit, which by the Holy Spirit we are all placed in Christ`s Body, but the unity of the faith is what we all believe. The Holy Spirit, as we know has been revealing Christ`s truth to us over the centuries & there is just a last revelation, clarification of truth for us all to understand. Then we will not be tossed to & fro but come to maturity of understanding of Christ`s character & His purposes.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I agree with other one. I heard the antichrist will make peace then break it.