IGNORED

The four blood moons are happening right now!

KPaulG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

a different look at the tetrads

tetraddates_zpsbd4f9b78.jpg

ok, thank you.

I edited my post.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

a different look at the tetrads

tetraddates_zpsbd4f9b78.jpg

Good stuff other one. I see some are pretty significant dates in Jewish history, but I don't recognize all of them. Are ALL significant dates in Jewish history?

Just to be clear, what is the significance of 2014-15 in Jewish history?

I had to go to a haircut appointment and didn't have time to add the revelant things....   I added it to the original post and I'll add them to this one just to keep the flow looking right.

shortly after the 162 - 163 tetrads, a plague started and the Roman army picked it up while fighting in what is now Iraq and brought it to Rome where it killed about a third of the people.    Islam had not been born yet, but the Arabic people were what they Romans were fighting.

Charlemagne stopped the Arab conquest of Western Europe in 795 AD.

843 Islamic army attacked and looted the Vatican

The Byzantine Empire dealt a major blow to Islamic Jihads at the Battle of Lalakaon in 863

In 1492  the event was the fall of the Muslim city of Granada (Gharna-tah in Arabic), on the second day of 1492, to the forces of the Catholic kings of Castile, ending nearly eight centuries of Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula and closing one of the most turbulent and glorious chapters in Islamic history.

In 1948 Jews declared the State of Israel.

In 1967 Islam lost control of Jerusalem.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

We had two of them already and nothing happened yet.

I beg to differ. ISIS, ebola, Ukraine all blew up right around the time of the blood moons. Notice how much the general world intensity has dropped off lately from that of the Spring and Fall. I bet you that around late March/early April, the intensity level will be right back up there again, and probably greater, when the current period of smoldering will break out into flames.

I think it has to do with Israel.

Israel is not just the Jews. But with respect to the modern state of Israel, the problems being caused by ISIS will certainly affect it.

seandavids wrote: "who is the king of the north and the king of the south? they arrive before the whole sun and moon episode."  I agree; and ISIS may well be the trigger to set off the invasion of the Middle East by the King of the North, prophesied in Dan. 11:40f. And that event leads directly to "the time of trouble such as never was" (Dan. 12:1, Matt. 24:21), which kicks off all the events of the End Times, including plagues like ebola, and nation against nation, like Ukraine.

So, all these events may well be signs of how close we are.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

a different look at the tetradstetraddates_zpsbd4f9b78.jpg

Good stuff other one. I see some are pretty significant dates in Jewish history, but I don't recognize all of them. Are ALL significant dates in Jewish history?

I had to go to a haircut appointment and didn't have time to add the revelant things....   I added it to the original post and I'll add them to this one just to keep the flow looking right.

shortly after the 162 - 163 tetrads, a plague started and the Roman army picked it up while fighting in what is now Iraq and brought it to Rome where it killed about a third of the people.    Islam had not been born yet, but the Arabic people were what they Romans were fighting.

The Byzantine Empire dealt a major blow to Islamic Jihads at the Battle of Lalakaon in 863

In 1492  the event was the fall of the Muslim city of Granada (Gharna-tah in Arabic), on the second day of 1492, to the forces of the Catholic kings of Castile, ending nearly eight centuries of Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula and closing one of the most turbulent and glorious chapters in Islamic history.

Well, many of these have nothing to do with Jewish history. Don't misjudge me for saying this, but It seems like anyone could pull out an Almanac and find something interesting that happened on any given year. It seems like that is what you did here. Many of those events you cited do not seem significant enough to me to warrant 4 red blood moons, especially when they don't connect with God's chosen people.

Thoughts?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Spock, the other *very interesting* aspect of all of this is that the blood moons land on the Jewish Feast days. Mark Biltz is the original discoverer of this information. You can youtube his teachings, I would go with the older teaching videos as they are much more educational on the feast days than all the attention and sensationalism that it is getting now.

*worth the research* even if you dont believe it is a significant sign - fascinating study.

Edited by Hindsfeet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

a different look at the tetradstetraddates_zpsbd4f9b78.jpg

Well, many of these have nothing to do with Jewish history. Don't misjudge me for saying this, but It seems like anyone could pull out an Almanac and find something interesting that happened on any given year. It seems like that is what you did here. Many of those events you cited do not seem significant enough to me to warrant 4 red blood moons, especially when they don't connect with God's chosen people.

Thoughts?

i think that was my point.....   it seems to have more to do with Islam than Israel if it means anything at all.

Also, i have said in the past that with everything going on around Israel today it's almost inconceivable that something drastic isn't going to hapen in the next two years.  I am assuming from Gods promises it will be much worse on Islam than the Jews.

Other one-

Piggy backing off your last post to me regarding Islam.....

I've been thinking a little lately (I know, that could be dangerous), and I am opening myself up to the possibility that Islam is not necessarily the bad guys we should be concerned with during the end times.

I believe Islam is somewhat related to Judaism in that they both originated from Abraham. They both believe in one God, not many. There aren't many religions who believe that- monotheism.

I have noticed several Muslim countries have been cited as being around in Christ's Millenial Kingdom which leads me to believe maybe they ain't the real bad guys. Plus, I don't think any true Muslim will take the mark of the beast either, just like any true Christian wouldn't.

I haven't provided any scripture but if someone wants, I will cite what I alluded to regarding Muslim countries in the kingdom.

Has anything I said aroused passion in you that you just need to let it out? Lay it on me brother (or sister). I can take it.

Spock waiting

Ps I will share this- I believe God, about 5 or so years ago, gave me a special concern and love for my "enemy" the Muslims. I want to see them turn it around and trust CHRIST more than any other people non believing group.

Spock, the other *very interesting* aspect of all of this is that the blood moons land on the Jewish Feast days. Mark Biltz is the original discoverer of this information. You can youtube his teachings, I would go with the older teaching videos as they are much more educational on the feast days than all the attention and sensationalism that it is getting now.

*worth the research* even if you dont believe it is a significant sign - fascinating study.

Mark Hitchcock also wrote a book on this and I have a lot of respect for him.

I could see all this could mean something because it happens on Jewish festivals, but because no man can know the hour or day of his return, I don't see how anyone could say the rapture could be on this particular day.

In addition, the bible does say that both the moon will be red and the sun turn dark, so for now, I tend to agree with shiloh in thinking this has to occur together. Could this happen?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

In my VERY humble opinion...... When these events take place in the sky, I don't suspect that our Lord will have them transpire in such a way that we humans will be able to expain them away as natural events.  HE wll not leave a loop hole for anyone to say that it was science alone that caused it. 

God will display His Glory, and why do we think that these sights will appear to just a few countries?  They will most likely take on a 24 hour exposure time to allow the entire planet to view them.  There will be no excuse for anyone to use the science defense.  It will be decision time for those who remain.  Folks that refuse to accept them as prophesy are linning themselves up to later on hear those dreaded words..... Depart, I never knew you!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

No, it cannot happen naturally on the same day, unless it is some astronomic anomaly.

The closest timeframe for a total solar eclipse and blood moon is 14 days (lunar cycle) this does happen on the coming 3/20/15 solar eclipse and 4/4/15 blood moon, this will not happen again for >100 yrs (and not within a tetrad).