joejkljkl

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You know, in the gospels Jesus exorcized many demons just by telling them to leave. Why do you think they would obey the one they were constantly working against?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi joe,

Good question. The demons are under Satan who has usurped power in the unseen regions around us, & God has allowed Him a certain time till he is dealt with. Meanwhile God still has ultimate control & authority over Satan. Thus Jesus was able to command the demons to go & they had to, as He has ultimate control. 

Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

because the Father gave him the authority......    Jesus had the authority to send them to the bottomless pit until judgement day and the demons didn't want that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

Because He is God

John 17:24
24 "Father, I desire that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, in order that they may behold My glory , which Thou hast given Me; for Thou didst love Me before the foundation of the world.
NASB

John 17:3-6
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent. 4 "I glorified Thee on the earth, having accomplished the work which Thou hast given Me to do. 5 "And now, glorify Thou Me together with Thyself, Father, with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. 6
NASB

Seems like God can say things and allow sentient beings a choice to obey or disobey, and then face the consequences. Seems also, like God can say things like "let there be light", and it is so.

Sometimes, He say things in the latter category, to sentient beings. Obedience is not always optional when we are talking about an omnipotent God.

More mysterious, is why did unfallen angels, choose to disobey God in the first place? Why do we?

Seems like God can say things and allow sentient beings a choice to obey or disobey, and then face the consequences. Seems also, like God can say things like "let there be light", and it is so.

Sometimes, He say things in the latter category, to sentient beings. Obedience is not always optional when we are talking about an omnipotent God.

More mysterious, is why did unfallen angels, choose to disobey God in the first place? Why do we?

good lookin women

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

a good question also is, if they already operated under Satan, was this choice only of lust, or a command? One would have it, that they still need to operate under some chain of command for some coherency. Sure, chaos is their way of being, but I believe they are accountable to the master mind behind all evil.

This fits pretty well the picture in the context of abductions in modern times, I mean those that are for real and not for getting some attention. Was it not Mack who while mapping out the psychology of these things found out this kind of experiences stopped when one calls for Jesus?

God is Creator, Jesus is God. The fallen ones have no choice as for this, for originally they still belong to the order of Creation and are part of that system, no matter how much they try to create get-a-way. Only a fool tries to escape Him Who is Absolute by nature.

Glory be.