• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,373
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

What everyone has said here is Jesus must be Jesus or something else- it is the something else that becomes

lie... satan's ploy is to get you to trust in other, as he, satan, knows that which is false cannot belong to God!

Thus the narrow and difficult path that leads us to The Way, The Truth, The Life= Jesus is a welding of Word

and s(S)pirit against all else setup here in our 1st birth begin... simply the created, things all that we know in

1st  born beginnings, cannot be put before God as Jesus so adequately taught us while here in His Body

of Flesh... it is the holding of The Living Word in our heart by the power of The Spirit that forms relationship

with God Himself in The Person of His Son to everlasting life which is not a quality of life but a promise of

never being separated from Life which 'IS' The Lord Jesus a marriage which is vowed by the single pass

of God through the sacrifices of life in the Abrahamic covenant so long ago!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1977

I am seeing a lot of "good " people in India, who are very much non-Christians ... Even sometimes I am inspired a lot because of their timely help in my problems.

But ... Bible tells very clear ... that ... Jesus is the ONLY WAY to go to God, the Father ... It means "Only" Jesus fulfilled the needs based on the Almighty God's requirements to save every soul.

"Only " Jesus was punished for the sins of "All" man kind ... irrespective of which part of the world they are living ...

Anyone who believes "Only" Jesus is the God ... it means ... he or she must be clear in such a way that, "No other gods exist anywhere in the whole creation" ... CAN ONLY BE SAVED

Otherwise, the person CAN NEVER be saved, even they LOOKS GOOD on their personal habits ...

Amen !

Edited by lavey.online

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,227
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I am seeing a lot of "good " people in India, who are very much non-Christians ... Even sometimes I am inspired a lot because of their timely help in my problems.

But ... Bible tells very clear ... that ... Jesus is the ONLY WAY to go to God, the Father ... It means "Only" Jesus fulfilled the needs based on the Almighty God's requirements to save every soul.

"Only " Jesus was punished for the sins of "All" man kind ... irrespective of which part of the world they are living ...

Anyone who believes "Only" Jesus is the God ... it means ... he or she must be clear in such a way that, "No other gods exist anywhere in the whole creation" ... CAN ONLY BE SAVED

Otherwise, the person CAN NEVER be saved, even they LOOKS GOOD on their personal habits ...

Amen !

Well said lavey. Bless you bro. Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Well Jesus never said he was God. He said I and my father are One. When people love each other as their self they become One in Spirit, this is the same with David and Jonathan (read the bible). The ones who love God are loved by him and are with him One in Spirit, thus Children of the Living God. Jesus is The Word. The spirit of the anti-christ denies that Jesus is from God. The children of God know that he is the Messiah. Furthermore, Jesus said 'The Father is greater than I'. Bible translations and such are not correct in declaring Jesus God, but he has the Godly nature. Jesus has even prayed to The Father. If he is God, who would answer his prayer? The Father is God. Jesus is The Word. The Holy Spirit is given to those who believe. 

John 1:14 says 'The Word became flesh.' 

We cannot afford to say that Jesus is not God, even though we may not be intentionally misplacing His Deity.

If Jesus is the Word, then He must be God because John 1:1 says "the Word was God."

Both creation and the gospel cannot exist or work if Jesus is not God, and became flesh.

I would run from any teachings which lessen Christ in any way, because He is the prime target of any jealousy and hatred from Satan.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Is there a difference between partial knowledge and partial acknowledgement?

Naturally yes. The former may be saved according to God's great mercy, but the latter cannot be saved.

There will be many in heaven who have never heard of God or Jesus, who don't even know He was crucified.

They will look at His hands and see scars, and ask Him tenderly, what are these wounds in your hands? And He will answer them. "I was wounded in the house of my friends." Zech 13:6. KJV.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Well Jesus never said he was God. He said I and my father are One. When people love each other as their self they become One in Spirit, this is the same with David and Jonathan (read the bible). The ones who love God are loved by him and are with him One in Spirit, thus Children of the Living God. Jesus is The Word. The spirit of the anti-christ denies that Jesus is from God. The children of God know that he is the Messiah. Furthermore, Jesus said 'The Father is greater than I'. Bible translations and such are not correct in declaring Jesus God, but he has the Godly nature. Jesus has even prayed to The Father. If he is God, who would answer his prayer? The Father is God. Jesus is The Word. The Holy Spirit is given to those who believe. 

John 1:14 says 'The Word became flesh.' 

We cannot afford to say that Jesus is not God, even though we may not be intentionally misplacing His Deity.

If Jesus is the Word, then He must be God because John 1:1 says "the Word was God."

Both creation and the gospel cannot exist or work if Jesus is not God, and became flesh.

I would run from any teachings which lessen Christ in any way, because He is the prime target of any jealousy and hatred from Satan.

That is right on target. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

From our statement of faith.

We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit — the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.

Statement of faith

http://www.worthynetwork.com/statement-of-faith

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

If Jesus is not God Himself, then He is not Holy and pure and sinless. His act of atonement is then of no consequence and we are all lost sinners. Only God Himself, in the form of Jesus, pure, sinless and holy can be the sacrifice that God the Father requires to atone for all of mans' sin.

Someone not believing that Jesus is God of very God is fooling himself and there is no redemption for him except through the blood of Jesus, God Himself who took on the form of man to be one of us and to God's pure unblemished Lamb, sacrificed for us. That sacred blood that cleansed the contaminated heaven, temple of heaven and all of mankind from the very rebellion of Satan to the beginning of eternity, is the only thing on which we base our hope of forgiven sin and eternal life.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

He is not God as in The Father, he is One with God. There is a difference, and yet I should elaborate because it is harder to articulate. If he was God they could not be separate. But they are 'One'. All of God's children are One with Him. I am not saying Jesus is an ordinary child of God. He did not say 'I am God'. It should also be noted that unlike us humans, he is. He was glorified by God before creation.

1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. - John 17:1-4

God exalted Him before creation was. God used Him to create all that is created. He is from everlasting to everlasting.

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created. - John 1:1-3

See, in verse 2 it still says 'with' even though it says 'the Word was God' (idk if that is even translated correctly.) If there is a 'with' then that would mean there are two and not one, and yet he is One with God. It is tough to explain. The only way to understand is if God would let you understand. To have the information is one thing but to understand it is different. This reality I did not learn from men but from God. Their souls are knit together. Look at what happened to David and Jonathan when they loved each other as if they were one being.

And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. - 1 Samuel 18:1

Edited by Augustine17

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Why then did Jesus say, " I and the Father are One. If you have seen me you have seen the Father."

When it says the Word was God that is Jesus. We are body, mind and soul. We are one just as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are One yet the mind is not separate from the body nor is the soul separate from the mind...they are one,