Augustine17

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus is the Messiah that God chose to show The Way, and to deliver many out of the hand of the enemy. His death did away with the blood of the law to all who believe in Him, and He is alive forever. All who believe in Him have eternal life, and all of those who love him obey his commands. Jesus of Nazareth, however is not literally The Father, which is a title for His God, who is The God, the One and Only God OF ALL. He was with God in the beginning, and He was given authority over all that is created, and nothing that is created was created without The Word, and The Word became flesh and lived as a righteous one called Jesus of Nazareth many many years ago. He himself is the mirror of God's character; if you have seen The Son you have seen The Father. That is why it is expressed: And the Word was Him. He however, is not literally The Father, nor is such a thing stated in authentic scripture. The Spirit of Truth is subordinate to God, and is not literally God either. But the three are in agreement, for it is written:

7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. - 1 John 5:7-8

Edited by Augustine17

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus is the Messiah that God chose to show The Way, and to deliver many out of the hand of the enemy. His death did away with the blood of the law to all who believe in Him, and He is alive forever. All who believe in Him have eternal life, and all of those who love him obey his commands. Jesus of Nazareth, however is not literally The Father, which is a title for His God, who is The God, the One and Only God OF ALL. He was with God in the beginning, and He was given authority over all that is created, and nothing that is created was created without The Word, and The Word became flesh and lived as a righteous one called Jesus of Nazareth many many years ago. He himself is the mirror of God's character; if you have seen The Son you have seen The Father. That is why it is expressed: And the Word was Him. He however, is not literally The Father, nor is such a thing stated in authentic scripture. The Spirit of Truth is subordinate to God, and is not literally God either. But the three are in agreement, for it is written:

7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. - 1 John 5:7-8

Not again.

2 John 1:9-11 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

We are not even suppose to greet you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

This is a false teaching.

It is not false. Weird translation OneLight

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

1Jn 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 

This is from the king james version, the most printed book in the history of humanity. I am not a king james onlyist or anything, but, it should be pretty clear that it is not exactly an uncommon translation.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1Jn 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 

This is from the king james version, the most printed book in the history of humanity. I am not a king james onlyist or anything, but, it should be pretty clear that it is not exactly an uncommon translation.

What I quoted is from the New King James Version. The Greek is as follows:

oti treis eisin oi marturountes en tw ouranw o pathr o logos kai to agion pneuma kai outoi oi treis en eisin

where the word for word translation is

that THREE ARE THE ones-witnessING IN THE heaven THE FATHER THE saying AND THE HOLY spirit AND these THE THREE ARE ONE

What version do you read?

Interesting. I am not convinced at all to worship fully Jesus or the Holy Spirit, but God alone. The Spirit leads men to please God, and Jesus' way is the way to God, who is referred to as The Father of Jesus in Ephesians 1:3. As for the One translation, I am not aware of that being correct, but I do acknowledge that I could have a slightly off translation posted (don't think it's enough to matter though). I was intrigued so I did some research and found that that verse does indeed have a bit of mystery shrouded around it, and apparently before the 1500's it was not recorded, though I don't think it is safe to completely believe that either. I got the version I cited from ESV, which seemed correct since the contrary 'are in agreement' could mean that they have a deal, and we know that they are not bound to each other by obligation, but by loyalty are the Son and Spirit helpers of The Father. Nevertheless, my belief stays the same. If indeed I am wrong (which I doubt extremely), then may I be blocked off from this site forever and ever, all of you pray that this should happen if I am wrong in my belief. But if I am right, then the realities of the Gospel have come to you. If I am gone for a week, then you can assume that I am wrong. Everyone pray, and we will see which of us is correct. If I am wrong then I am saved by the mercy of God, because I do not intend to spread apostasy. But if I am right then you should believe the words I have posted. As far as I am aware, Jesus was not worshiped in original scripture, but he was honored greatly, neither did he teach that he should be worshiped. I will try to come and post on Saturday which is the Sabbath, the day of worship. Spread the word.

Jesus is the Messiah....

He however, is not literally The Father....

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Although You (And Most Of The World) Seem To Think They Honor God

“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you, John 16:1-4 (New International Version)

When They Blaspheme The Holy Name Of Yeshua (The LORD Jesus)

But again Yeshua said to them, "Timeless truth I speak to you; I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Gate of the flock." "And all who had come were thieves and robbers, but the flock did not hear them." "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Gate; if anyone will enter by me, he shall live and shall go in and out and shall find the pasture." "But a thief does not come except to steal, kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have whatever is abundant."

"I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for his flock." "But a hired man who is not a shepherd, and the sheep are not his own whenever he may see a wolf coming, leaves the flock and runs, and a wolf comes snatching at and scattering the flock." "But a hired man runs because he is a hired man, and cares not about the flock." "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. I know mine and am known by mine." "Just as my Father knows me and I know my Father, and I lay down my life for the flock's sake." "But I have other sheep which were not from this fold; I must also bring them. They also will hear my voice, and the entire fold shall be one, and One Shepherd." "Because of this my Father delights in me, because I am laying down my life that I may receive it again." "No man takes it from me; I am laying it down of my own will, for I am authorized to lay it down, and I am authorized to receive it again; this commandment I have received from my Father."

And again there was a division among the Judeans because of these words. And many among them were saying, "There is a demon in him and he is raving mad, why are you listening to him?" But the others were saying, "These are not the words of one who is possessed. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?"

But it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter. And Yeshua was walking in The Temple on the porch of Solomon. And the Judeans surrounded him and were saying, "How long will you keep our souls in suspense? If you are The Messiah, tell us plainly." Yeshua answered and said to them, "I have told you, and you do not believe, and the works that I do in the Name of my Father, they testify of Me." "But you do not believe, because you are not of my sheep, just as I said to you." "My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow Me." "And I am giving them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them from my hand." "For my Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch anything from my Father's hand." "I and my Father, We are One." John 10:7-30 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

They Need To Understand Just Who It Is

And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. John 12:45-47 (King James Version)

They Mock

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:48-50 (King James Version)

And Scorn

And the next day the Rulers and the Elders and The Scribes assembled, And also Hannan The High Priest, Kaypha, Yohannan, Alexandraus and those who were from the family of The Chief Priests. And when they set them in the midst, they were asking them, "By what power or in what name do you do this?" Acts 4:5-7 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

So Believe

Then Shimeon Kaypha was filled by The Spirit of Holiness, and he said to them, "Rulers of the people and Elders of the house of Israel, listen." "If we today are judged by you for the beautiful thing which happened to an ill man, by what means this man was healed", "Let this be known to you and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Yeshua The Messiah, the Nazarene, him whom you have crucified, whom God has raised from among the dead, behold, by him this man stands before you whole." "This is the stone which you builders have rejected, and he is The Head of the corner." Acts 4:8-11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And Be Blessed Beloved

"And there is no salvation in any other man, for there is no other name under Heaven given to the children of men by which it is necessary to receive life." Acts 4:12 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Love, Joe

~

Future Cast

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:6-12 (King James Version)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

Joh 8:57  Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 
Joh 8:58  Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." 

Exo 3:14  And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' " 
Exo 3:15  Moreover God said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.'