Tinky

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

A strange story for sure.  This whole push to aliens I think plays into how the media and antichrist will one day incite people in regards to the Second Coming.  The news in general has gotten weird to me, I honestly can't follow any of it on tv anymore, thanks goodness papers are still in print.

Indeed,

thankfully we have such a thing called a remote control , it has a red button it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31

A strange story for sure.  This whole push to aliens I think plays into how the media and antichrist will one day incite people in regards to the Second Coming.  The news in general has gotten weird to me, I honestly can't follow any of it on tv anymore, thanks goodness papers are still in print.

Indeed,

thankfully we have such a thing called a remote control , it has a red button it. 

LOL yeah, it's been awhile since I have reactivated mine, beam me up Scotty.  :rolleyes:

Guest shiloh357

I get BBC America and frankly, they are very anti-Israel.  I listened to  program where they were claiming that the Christians and Jews in Israel are trying ethnically cleanse the Muslims out of Jerusalem and the Holy Land.

Back during the 2nd Intifada, when Ariel Sharon had just become PM of Israel, the BBC supported the Arab notion that Israel was akin to the Nazis and that the Jews were massacring the Palestinians and were repeating what Hitler had done to the Jews in Germany, Poland, etc., despite the fact the Palestinians were the ones who were initiating hostilities.

When it comes to Israel, the BBC is clearly supportive of the Arab narrative of what is going on in Israel and I have heard more than one comparison of Israel to South African apartheid from the BBC.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

TV will provide programs they know will draw a crowd. Ever watch H2 in the US? They are always trying to say aliens created the human race, taught us all we know, etc. It sells to a certain group.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31

I think as Christians, it should be clear to us that there is no alien life to be found, as scripture only speaks of one Messiah, one creation of a planet with life, and one way to heaven having come from the creation written of.  The world has a very different and skewed perspective of things.  The media controls the information, regardless of where the media outlet is based from.

To put this into perspective as far as the media is concerned, let's just examine a major event that is happening in the world right now.  Yesterday, the american media reported on the events in Ukraine, by telling us that Obama has taken a hard line stance in considering arming Kiev.  The slant was, that he is pushing this mentality on Europe.

The news in Europe reported that Merkel is telling Obama to back off of this situation, so that cooler heads may prevail.  Meanwhile Russian television was reporting that Obama and Merkel are in agreement, preparing their citizens for all out war.  The bottom line is, someone wants to instigate a war, and probably will succeed, because people for some odd reason believe the media, accept what they say as truth, and run with it.  It doesn't matter what country the news source originates from, they are all controlled by the same master, just look at who owns these media outlets.  This is disinformation at its finest, and we should all take that into consideration.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

TV will provide programs they know will draw a crowd. Ever watch H2 in the US? They are always trying to say aliens created the human race, taught us all we know, etc. It sells to a certain group.

I think much of this is a set-up by Satan to groom people to accept an "alien abduction" scenario to explain the Rapture.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Isnt it all based on a book by some kooky author? I seem to recall this coming out awhile ago by someone. 

The world is turning further against Him. This isnt unexpected.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I think much of this is a set-up by Satan to groom people to accept an "alien abduction" scenario to explain the Rapture.  

Yes,I can see that.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Indeed,

Unless you put the remote through the washing machine.... :cool2: