ayin jade

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I pray that all come to know Christ, no matter who they are.

Amen !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

we even should pray for the members of ISIS right?

Yes.  That they either get saved, or be destroyed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

I know Jesus died for us all, in my mind, and that our heavenly Father created us all,in my mind.

But .my heart despairs over what is happening.

You have made me realize that when I pray 'that all will be saved ,and come to know the glory of GOD'

Its a throw away line, something I know I should say, but in my heart ,there are those I don't think deserve it.

Thank you all,sincerely,I' will pray that our Lord softens my heart and that I will no longer pray as a hippocrate, 'for I have been

Forgiven much.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I see many churches that pray for israel (as they should) but at the same time do not pray that palestinians get saved. Which has struck me wrong. The recent threads on the forum got me wondering if people here pray for the muslims to get saved. No matter how evil their actions are, Jesus died for them too. 

I see many churches that pray for israel (as they should).... 

but at the same time do not pray that palestinians get saved....

Which has struck me wrong....

The recent threads on the forum got me wondering if people here pray for the muslims to get saved.... 

No matter how evil their actions are.... 

Jesus died for them too.... 

:thumbsup:

Look

Then said I,

Woe is me! for I am undone;

because I am a man of unclean lips,

and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:

for mine eyes have seen the King,

the LORD of hosts.

Then flew one of the seraphims unto me,

having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:5-8

See

Then said the LORD,

Thou hast had pity on the gourd,

for the which thou hast not laboured,

neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city,

wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons

that cannot discern between their right hand

and their left hand;

and also much cattle? Jonah 4:10-11

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I see many churches that pray for israel (as they should) but at the same time do not pray that palestinians get saved. Which has struck me wrong. The recent threads on the forum got me wondering if people here pray for the muslims to get saved. No matter how evil their actions are, Jesus died for them too. 

I do see some churches praying for our/Israel's enemies as well as Israel.  Most of them are Calvary Chapels, but there are others, too.

I really should clarify one thing about my original post in this thread.  I wasn't referring to all muslims.  I was referring to terror cells like Hamas, Aa-Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, etc.,  In no way did I mean to infer every muslim person.  As a matter of fact, when I was unemployed and had nothing to eat, it was a muslim family that runs the convenient store in the basement of an apartment complex across the street that cared for me and fed me.  (After every Christian I knew dropped me from their lives 100%, I might add.)  I make this clarification in case anyone should mistakenly think I hate the muslim people.  I absolutely do not!  My struggle is to pray for God's enemies in these terror cells.  Note:  I'm going to edit my first post to include this blurb.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Christ said to pray for our enemies. 

Do you pray for muslims? In what way? Do you pray for palestinians or other muslims to get saved?

I don't consider Muslims my enemies. My enemies are more personal. I'm still working out somethings in that area of my life.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Christ said to pray for our enemies. 

Do you pray for muslims? In what way? Do you pray for palestinians or other muslims to get saved?

I don't consider Muslims my enemies. My enemies are more personal. I'm still working out somethings in that area of my life.

Do you pray for them (not against them)?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I always remember Saul/Paul, who went about murdering Christians till Jesus struck him blind and asked him, Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?

So I have prayed for the salvation of muslims, but I admit not recently to my shame. This is something I should persist in. But I also have prayed that when their hearts are so hardened and satanic that they shall never be saved, that God might remove them. And that He might save those who are still able to be converted.

This is a very difficult thing for those who will automaticly die upon conversion even to another muslim sect. But God knows His own. Sending Christian radio into Iran was effective. However this cult of Islam is even more fanatical. It seems that each one that arises is more perverted than the last.

So I do now pray for the muslim world that God may rescue souls from among them, to open their eyes to His love and forgiveness and that the Holy Spirit might convict of personal sin, and God's righteousness and judgement for the sin of rejecting His love and redemption..

Thank you for the reminder, Jade.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

The thought of praying for them never crossed my mind until you mentioned it, so last night I did pray for Muslims to find the true God in their lives. Personally I usually pray for people I know in person, or for a specific individual I may not know who needs prayer through a request. So many prayers are needed for so many causes, it would probably take a couple of hours a day to pray for everyone who needs prayers. I like what Onelight wrote: "I pray that all come to know Christ, no matter who they are"............That sums up a prayer for every needs of salvation.