Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

I believe this is important enough to post.

iranian-bomb-300x225.jpg

It is hard to get your arms around the stubborn determination of Prime Minister Benjamin

Netanyahu today. For most of the nine years he has served as Israel’s leader, first from 1996 to

1999 and now since 2009, Netanyahu shied away from confrontations or buckled under

pressure. He signed deals with the Palestinians he knew the Palestinians would never uphold

in the hopes of winning the support of hostile US administrations and a fair shake from the

pathologically hateful Israeli media.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

I think the U.S. in general is ignorant of what is going on with Isreal.  I asked at work if anyone knew why Isreal is repeatedly attacked, and the only responses I got were that the attacks were from both sides.  This article was very interesting.  Why do the level headed leaders have to give everything, and the dangerous ones need to be caved in too?  Even by worldly standards Isreal should be looked up to, they pose no threat, and contribute much to better the world.  

Guest shiloh357

Most people read an article in Esquire or see piece on CNN and they think they are getting the whole story.  The media is in the Arab's back pocket and most of the time, all you ever get in the media is the Arab narrative of the conflict.   That's all most people ever hear.   The media has a school girl crush on Islam and the Palestinians in particular. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

all I can do is pray

Praying

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Thanks shilo357 for this information.  I was skeptical through the first half thinking that it was PM basing.  Glad that it turned the corner and inserted why he did those things.  Very true that the average American citizen knows very little about the truth concerning Israel. 

"The moment that Obama grants Iran a path to a nuclear arsenal – and the terms of the agreement that Obama has offered Iran grant Iran an unimpeded path to nuclear power – a future US administration will be hard-pressed to put the genie back in the bottle."            Israel will not let this happen if the PM is re-elected.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,388
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind that we are not Israel's protector.    They will be fine whether or not we help them.....

Us.....   I'm not so sure about.

Guest shiloh357

We are not Israel's protectors and Israelis don't want us to be their protectors.   Israel has one of the best trained and had one time, the fourth most powerful military in the world.   They don't' need our help, militarily and they don't want us rushing in to defend their nation. 

But where we can and should help Israel is in the arena of public opinion.  That's where Israel is losing.   The media backs the Arab narrative and that's all that most people hear.  We need to support Israel by correcting the media's false narrative regarding the history and dynamics of this conflict and I personally support Israel by buying products made in Israel, especially from Jewish believers in the Land.   That's what we can do bless and support Israel.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

So true, even without America's support, Israel is not alone by any stretch of the imagination.  Our Father will not allow His Holy land to be contaminated by nuclear fallout. That soil has to be preserved for the time of the tribulation to take place.  God will bless them that bless her.