• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

Where I loved Jeb Bush as governor of Florida, I'm not crazy about the idea of him being president. I think he has the experience for it, but unfortunately he's lost a lot of my respect for backing Common Core.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I am not voting for him....no way.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I was okay with both of the past President Bush's, but am not too keen on Jeb.  If it comes down to him or the democrat, the of course him. 

Give me both of the President Bushes any day over Obama.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Big money seems to be behind Bush, and I think they will run Clinton because she's beatable...

Bush has been too involved with the CFR and Trilateral people...   and many of those who make presidents have joined his staff.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

We need to end the political dynasties in this country.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

We need to end the financial controls on the country first. One who has the money makes the rules.

Bankers have absolute control of money and they make the rules. Political dynasties are just good reliable puppets that deliver on financial interests of special groups.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Jeb Bush is a viable candidate for President. He has experience. Remember his  involvement in the Silverado Savings and Loan scandal. Otherwise noted as the Largest theft in World history; due to the Reagan administration rewriting the regulations covering the savings and loans institutions.

Jeb Bush is a R.I.N.O. How can he then be "viable"?  There are plenty of others who at least try to uphold conservative values. And two Bushes already should be enough.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

We need to end the financial controls on the country first. One who has the money makes the rules.

Bankers have absolute control of money and they make the rules. Political dynasties are just good reliable puppets that deliver on financial interests of special groups.

You would need to dismantle the Federal Reserve to deal with this, and return to the Gold Standard.

The financial crisis which began in 2007, corporate bailouts, and concerns over the Fed's secrecy have brought renewed concern regarding ability of the Fed to effectively manage the national monetary system. A July 2009 Gallup Poll found only 30% of Americans thought the Fed was doing a good or excellent job, a rating even lower than that for the Internal Revenue Service, which drew praise from 40%. The Federal Reserve Transparency Act was introduced by congressman Ron Paul in order to obtain a more detailed audit of the Fed. The Fed has since hired Linda Robertson who headed the Washington lobbying office of Enron Corp. and was adviser to all three of the Clinton administration's Treasury secretaries.

A gold standard restricts the Federal Reserve from enacting policies which significantly alter the growth of the money supply which in turn limits the inflation rate of a country. The gold standard also changes the face of the foreign exchange market. If Canada is on the gold standard and has set the price of gold at $100 an ounce, and Mexico is also on the gold standard and set the price of gold at 5000 pesos an ounce, then 1 Canadian Dollar must be worth 50 pesos. The extensive use of gold standards implies a system of fixed exchange rates. If all countries are on a gold standard, there is then only one real currency, gold, from which all others derive their value. The stability the gold standard cause in the foreign exchange market is often cited as one of the benefits of the system.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Jeb Bush is a little more conservative than Hillary Clinton but he's NOT a viable candidate.  And, as several of you have said, ENOUGH of the Bushes.  They are the past.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I was okay with both of the past President Bush's, but am not too keen on Jeb.  If it comes down to him or the democrat, the of course him. 

Give me both of the President Bushes any day over Obama.

Amen!