IGNORED

Does the man of sin meet the requirements to be Islamic?

Serving

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Hi William,

So when people use the term "man of sin [the son of perdition]," and then start talking about him as if he is the same person as "the Antichrist," or as the False Prophet, the Beast, Gog, and so on --  then all they do is sow confusion

No I'm just speaking of the false prophet being the man of sin / son of perdition to come (I'm aware Judas was called son of perdition too but I'm not speaking of the past, but of the near future)

Anyway, the below is speaking of the false prophet, here he is called both man of sin & son of perdition in the same verse :

2 Thessalonians

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

WHY do you believe the man of sin, the Son of Perdition, is the same person as the False Prophet? My point exactly: what 2 biblical witnesses support this conclusion? You haven't given us any.

I do not believe they are the same person.

2 Thes. 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Now, Rev. 19 tells us that the False Prophet will not be destroyed until the battle of Armageddon, the very last act of the Satan's end time rebellion. But if Jesus comes for his Church before this time, "with power and great glory," Mt. 24:31, "with a shout/lit. voice of command," 1 Thes. 4:16, then THAT is when the Son of Perdition will be destroyed. Ergo, he cannot be the False Prophet.

Judas, the only other Son of Perdition, was destroyed shortly after the crucifixion, and quite possibly the resurrection, of Jesus. That is, early on in the process. The biblical evidence best suggests to me that the latter-day Son of Perdition will likewise be the one who starts the whole process of the last days, not the one who is there at the end of it. And the person who best fits that description is the final King of the North of Daniel 11:40-45, who

11:45 ...shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas at the glorious holy mountain [=the Temple Mount]; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him. 12:1 “At that time Michael shall stand up, ...And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time.

The last phrase is the Great Tribulation, which occurs right at the time of the demise of the one who sits in the Holy Place of God [2 Thes. 2:4, Mt. 24:15], the Temple Mount, quite likely on the site of the ancient Temple. Then he is soon after destroyed by the coming of Jesus. He cannot be the False Prophet.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

I've been working to spread the word that the beast of Revelation will not be Islamic.  Ever since the book the "Islamic antichrist" came out this theory has circulated.  But, the author gives too much credibility to the predictions in the kuran/hadiths.  Since those "prophecies" were manmade and not inspired by the one and only Holy Spirit, they are nothing more than lies.

Most likely muhamed tried to convince the Jews and Christians that he was a prophet of their god and may have quoted/paraphrased parts of the bible (written or verbal, who knows), to convince them he was a prophet.  They didn't buy it, for obvious reasons to them, and he went on a rampage to force them to believe in him, and began supplanting the bible with his own teachings, such as that Abraham was going to sacrifice his son Esau instead of Isaac in Medina, instead of Jerusalem, to allah, and other parts of the bible.

This beast will be as a lamb and will convince the world He is the long awaited Jewish Messiah.  In order for this to work, he will have to say that Christ wasn't the Messiah but only a prophet, just like his disciples.

John 5: 43, says, and I paraphrase" and if another should come in his own name, him you will receive."

So, we know the Jews will accept this person as their messiah, until he defiles the Holy Temple by claiming to be their god.

The Jews will not accept a muslim as a prophet, messiah or god and that is why I believe that the antichrist (beast) will not be Islamic.

I think the islamists play a major role in setting up the end times, but their chaos and belligerence against the world will make them unwelcome guests here.  They are outnumbered 3-1 in the world right now and it will not tolerate their atrocities against us much longer.  Until we learn to set our own interests aside and unite against them, then we will have to suffer the indignity of living in constant fear of them.

Hi Justin M,

Though I agree he will not be a Islamic figurehead, and that you have indeed made some very good points showing that you have thought this through well, well .. until we get around this :  Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. the whole argument that he pretends to be either a Christian Messiah, or a Judaic Messiah or an Islamic Messiah etc etc falls flat.

You see, even if this man claims Jesus was just a prophet and that it is he himself who is the real Messiah, one fact can not be dismissed lightly .. and that is this .. any one claiming to be God's Messiah must by default praise God the Father exactly like Jesus did, and Jesus praised Him extensively .. be they Judaic or Christian .. yet as the scripture above declares, this man will not even regard God the Father (regard = point to, acknowledge etc) .. a criteria the Jews would expect above all else.

It seems more likely that this man, coming as a problem solver to the problems they (elites) made in the first place, lets the Jews finally build their temple whilst ruling over the beast empire in the European theatre .. if you note Isaiah 28:14-19, Israel gets double crossed by this man / empire and are defeated .. now the temple probably isn't finished yet at this stage yet the false prophet obviously demands its ongoing construction (for in his heart he wants to sit in that temple) until the time appointed.

And when he finally does sit in this temple, I don't think the Jews have a say in it (remember, Israel is under occupation by that stage).. for it is only when he sits in this temple that he claims to be God himself .. and no Jew in his right mind would accept a man as being God Himself .. so something else is going on rather than him pretending to be a Judaic or Christian Messiah in my opinion.

The rabbit hole gets deeper now ..

Blessings.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

goggle the new president of Greece.  

Hi Wingnut,

Yes I too believe he must have Jewish blood in him definitely .. whether German / Israeli, French / Israeli etc whatever .. he will definitely have that Israeli bloodline in him.

I say German / Israeli etc for a reason .. this man rises to power in the European sphere (modern Roman empire) and eventually attacks Israel, therefore, to attack Israel,  one must be ruling a country other than Israel.

Be that as it may, we do agree on his heritage..

Blessings.

Hi Serving

Nahum 1:11   There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

Nahum 1:12   Thus saith the LORD; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.

Nahum 1:13   For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.

Hi Sister,

Nahum has great information, I like the "little prophets" a lot.

Nahum 1:1 The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

The dialogue concerning Nineveh (Babylon the Great) continues unbroken up to and beyond :

Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.

He is of Babylon spiritually speaking ..

For:

Daniel 11:

28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

He returns to his own land before coming back the Israeli theatre (middle east) ..

Blessings.

goggle the new president of Greece.  

Hi other one,

will google him now ..

Argosy & William

Will get back to you's tonight when I get home, only came on for a quick morning looksee.

God bless.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister,

The dialogue concerning Nineveh (Babylon the Great) continues unbroken up to and beyond :

Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.

For:

Daniel 11:

28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

He returns to his own land before coming back the Israeli theatre (middle east) ..

Blessings.

Hi Serving

Yes, he's of Babylon of course, but when you read the next verse no. 12, a clue is given, very subtle indeed. Please consider these scriptures;

Nahum 1:11   There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

Nahum 1:12   Thus saith the LORD; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.

Now compare it to this verse;

Ezekiel 21:25   And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Ezekiel 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

now put them together;

Ezekiel 21:25   And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

please consider,.....

Hi Sister,

For:

Daniel 11:

Blessings.

Hi Serving

Yes, he's of Babylon of course, but when you read the next verse no. 12, a clue is given, very subtle indeed. Please consider these scriptures;

Ezekiel 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

now put them together;

please consider,.....

Hi Sister,

They (Israel & others) shall be cut down when he passes through.

He can not pass through Israel if he is already in Israel.

When he conquers Israel is when he becomes the wicked prince of Israel.

Notice Israel gets overturned the 3rd time?

This is the false prophet conquering Israel (passing through) like as Isaiah states when Israel's leaders are vexed just to hear the report of the attacking army after they are doublecrossed when God Himself causes the treaty to be disannulled.

He can not conquer Israel militarily if he is already the prince of Israel (he won't conquer himself) & he can not doublecross himself either.

But if he has Israeli heritage and rules over another land, it matters not, for he will still be counted as "one who is of thee" (Israel), he still has that blood .. he is just of the diaspora (living outside of Israel).

Please consider considering ;)

Thanks Sister

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Hi Sister,

For:

Daniel 11:

Blessings.

Hi Serving

now put them together;

please consider,.....

Hi Sister,

This is the false prophet conquering Israel (passing through) like as Isaiah states when Israel's leaders are vexed just to hear the report of the attacking army after they are doublecrossed when God Himself causes the treaty to be disannulled.

He can not conquer Israel militarily if he is already the prince of Israel (he won't conquer himself) & he can not doublecross himself either.

But if he has Israeli heritage and rules over another land, it matters not, for he will still be counted as "one who is of thee" (Israel), he still has that blood .. he is just of the diaspora (living outside of Israel).

Thanks Sister

A Kurdish Jew. Kurdistan is the northern Babylonian/Nineveh/Assyrian region.  Many Jews are from the Kurdish region and Israel and the Kurdish territories have been allies for decades. It looks to me that a new Israel/Kurdistan will arise and the 3 regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq will fall.   If a Kurdish Jew invades the ISIS territories from Israel, bringing peace to the Middle East and bringing Kurdistan to the Kurds and expanding Israel's territory to the Euphrates he will look just like a Messiah.  He will be a false Messiah. In this way he is both an Assyrian (Kurd) and a Jew.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister,

Thanks Sister

Hi Serving

I think you misunderstood me.

I was actually backing up what you said that the Man of Sin (False Prophet) would be a Jew.

Yes he will dwell from outside of Israel in the North (North of Israel), as he is also called "The King of the North".  I see this as him coming from Europe.  A European Jew.

He will come in and take Israel.

I agree with you totally.  The Jews would not accept any other race as their Messiah.