missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Read the last part of Rev. 20 and the first part of 21 if you want to know where we will spend eternity.  It's NOT in Heaven.

Hello His Ambassador.

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Could not the new heaven be a new sky, stars, galaxies, and universe. And the new earth be a new place in a new realm.

The first heaven and earth had passed away... Could this not mean our old realm no longer exists but replaced by another realm suited for our finer, softer, delicate (eternal) spiritual selves.

The reference to 'eternity', as far as I understand the word, means everlasting. The Alpha and the Omega, both start and end of time, refers to timelessness.

Could there not be a realm (mansion) that does not include the dimension of time.

Our current realm is trapped and perishable due to time, for all things will pass.

The realm of everlasting life is not set be time, it is the Alpha and Omega (God).

The new realm, the New Jerusalem, cannot be described by language because linguistics is defined by time. The biblical description of the New Jerusalem is our way of transferring the knowing from our spirit-mind to the knowledge/logic of the body-mind. The New Jerusalem description contains all the good and valued concepts, from this realm, to symbolize value of what cannot be described; for the spiritual realm it is not of this world.

The New Earth means a new ball in the new heavens (space) with no seas for us to live on eternally.  Yes "new heavens" mean space as we know it.  I do not believe there will be any time in eternity.  The New Jerusalem is Jesus' headquarters which comes down out of Heaven but the Bible does not say anything about it landing on the New Earth.

A new Earth would point to a new planet of sorts. But a new earth points to a new ground.

Maybe your reference to a New Jerusalem not landing on the New Earth, is that of another post.

A New Earth is indeed a new planet.  My New Jerusalem reference is to remind people that Scripture does not say that is will land in Israel as many Christians think.

Hebr;12:22

But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly.

Don't you think the New Jerusalem will be on the Mount Zion?

"Heaven" written by Randy Acorn is a very good book to understand what heaven is who go there..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

His Ambassador, you really need to clean up your use of quotes!

You said here:

Paradise is not void of Jesus presence.  Don't assume He is just sitting at the right hand of God in Heaven.  He is busy preparing a place for us.  Frankly I don't care how much or how little credit you give what I am saying.  I'm just sharing what the Lord has shown me.

Paradise has no inhabitants, because since Jesus has led everyone out, every believer goes to Jesus instantly upon one's last breath. He is with God in heaven, preparing our places as promised, for we will need a permanent home when the City of God comes down to earth. You have the wrong end of the stick.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

The saints Jesus took out of Paradise were those who were in there at that time.  They are the ones who are in Heaven around the throne of God.  Saints who have died since then go to Paradise.  Jesus in in Paradise as well as in Heaven and wherever else He has to be to prepare our eternal home.  Try talking to Jesus about what is going on and don't limit God because certain information is not contained in the Bible.  Jesus will talk to you if you believe He will and keep you mind open.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The saints Jesus took out of Paradise were those who were in there at that time.  They are the ones who are in Heaven around the throne of God.  Saints who have died since then go to Paradise.  Jesus in in Paradise as well as in Heaven and wherever else He has to be to prepare our eternal home.  Try talking to Jesus about what is going on and don't limit God because certain information is not contained in the Bible.  Jesus will talk to you if you believe He will and keep you mind open.

Yep, Jesus took out all the OT saints who were there at the time and having the keys of death and the grave (Hades) (Revelation 1:18). He opened the way now for all believers to enter immediately upon death. No more separation for us!

Paradise is NO MORE. It has no purpose. His precious children go immediately to ehaven to be with Him upon physical death.

Jesus has already told me these things, so my confidence is in Him. Seems to me that you are placing limits on Jesus and God's plan for the Body of Christ in this Age of Grace we are in.

2 Corinthians 5:8

Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

Philippians 1:22-24

22 But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. 23 I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. 24 But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

One of us is not hearing from Jesus.  He began allowing me to hear from him in words in the 80s and I have been very careful to not misquote Him ever since.  I place no limitations on our Lord.  There are not any Bible verses or implications that say Paradise is no more.

I place no limitations on our Lord.... 

There are not any Bible verses or implications that say Paradise is no more....

:mgdetective:

Beloved To Me Clearly Abraham's Bosom

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. Luke 16:22-23 KJV)

Went With

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him. 1 Peter 3:18-22 (NIV)

Jesus

to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. Isaiah 42:7 (NIV)

See?

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Jude 1:14 (KJV)

~

Beloved, Some Will Say

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Matthew 22:29-32 (KJV)

Maybe They Are Not In Jesus But Still Waiting Around In Paradise

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14 (KJV)

Yet Brother Could One Really Believe That The LORD Jesus

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18 (KJV)

Would Somehow Forgot His Saints

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)

No?

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1 (KJV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

One of us is not hearing from Jesus.  He began allowing me to hear from him in words in the 80s and I have been very careful to not misquote Him ever since.  I place no limitations on our Lord.  There are not any Bible verses or implications that say Paradise is no more.

Correct.  On the contrary, Paradise is in the New Jerusalem, and will be there for eternity.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (Rev 2:7).

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Rev 22:1,2).

So now we have to wonder why Christians are missing (or skipping) these key verses?  The tree of life was in the Paradise of God before the Fall. Now Paradise is in Heaven. We either accept these things by faith, or we stumble around not knowing what to believe.  We do not spiritualize the tree of life either. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Ezra,

To my understanding Christ is the only one who is the source of eternal life.

`God has given us eternal life & this life is in His Son. ` (1 John 5: 11)

To me Christ is the source of eternal life. He continually sustains & nourishes us in our life now & then throughout eternity. The proof of this `life` is seen in our service & relationships with others. As we cooperate with the Holy Spirit we will experience the fruitfulness of a Christ led life.

Thus the picture of Christ as the `tree of life,` shows this fruitful life through us by the Holy Spirit.

Marilyn.

Correct.  On the contrary, Paradise is in the New Jerusalem, and will be there for eternity.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (Rev 2:7).

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Rev 22:1,2).

So now we have to wonder why Christians are missing (or skipping) these key verses?  The tree of life was in the Paradise of God before the Fall. Now Paradise is in Heaven. We either accept these things by faith, or we stumble around not knowing what to believe.  We do not spiritualize the tree of life either. 

There is no Scriptural support for saying Paradise is in the New Jerusalem.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Hi Ezra,

To my understanding Christ is the only one who is the source of eternal life.

`God has given us eternal life & this life is in His Son. ` (1 John 5: 11)

To me Christ is the source of eternal life. He continually sustains & nourishes us in our life now & then throughout eternity. The proof of this `life` is seen in our service & relationships with others. As we cooperate with the Holy Spirit we will experience the fruitfulness of a Christ led life.

Thus the picture of Christ as the `tree of life,` shows this fruitful life through us by the Holy Spirit.

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

While eternal life is in the Godhead, that does not cancel the existence of the tree of life and its purposes.  So what's your point?  Are you trying to spiritualize away the tree of life? 

And in fact there is no Scripture which alludes to Christ as a "tree".  He says "I am the vine" but not "I am the tree of life".  On the other hand, the Cross is referred to as a tree (1 Pet 2:24).