IGNORED

How and who will live in the Millenial?

angels4u

Somebody should tell Christ, that way he knows when and how to come, because his words have no veracity and should be ignored when studying prophecy.

John 14:6New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

If the Bible is true, then it is very odd to take the position that we should not heed the person who is truth personified, on matters of prophecy. Jesus fulfilled prophecy, and then when on to provide very detailed prophecy Himself. Not only that, He also went on the provide John with Revelation (the book).

Who is more qualified to speak to prophecy, than Jesus Himself? We should take your word over His?

If the Bible is not true, why consult any portion of it about prophecy, in spite of it's awesome track record in this area? Considering this track record, why assume it is unreliable?

You strike me as under-informed, and lacking logical skills. Perhaps you should study the Bible for it's basics, before getting in over your head here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Somebody should tell Christ, that way he knows when and how to come, because his words have no veracity and should be ignored when studying prophecy.

Who are you quoting here, Omegaman???

Morning

MorningGlory, it was in a previous post in this thread, I believe that post has now been deleted - possibly by the poster, but more likely by a moderator. He/she has a habit of making disrespectful,hostile, provocative posts. I could give you the person's username, but I don't see where that would serve any purpose.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi angels4u,

Now you said -

revelations 5:10

And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth

You may not realise that the Greek word `epi` means - over, or upon, .... Thus more scriptures are needed to see which it is. It has been assumed `on` is the word but if we look at other scriptures pertaining to this topic we see that the word is `over` the earth.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Amen Marilyn :)

What a day will that be ~~~to be done with the days as there are now!

We're going to be busy, ruling and reigning with Jesus!--

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Morning

MorningGlory, it was in a previous post in this thread, I believe that post has now been deleted - possibly by the poster, but more likely by a moderator. He/she has a habit of making disrespectful,hostile, provocative posts. I could give you the person's username, but I don't see where that would serve any purpose.

No, it wouldn't.  I was just confused as to where the quote came from.

No, it wouldn't.  I was just confused as to where the quote came from.

I understand, and I was just explaining why I did not bother, and your confusion is understandable and to be expected under the circumstances, I might have done the same thing (ask about it).

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Great angels4u, Beyond anything we can understand here now. What a wonderful Saviour & Lord. Marilyn.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Great angels4u, Beyond anything we can understand here now. What a wonderful Saviour & Lord. Marilyn.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

As I was reading more today about the Millennial kingdom ~~ I asked myself some questions of who and how we will live in the Millennial?

revelations 5:10

And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

What do you think will your job will  be?

Greetings angels4u.

This is a good post.

The whole purpose of the Millennium is to reconcile Israel back to God, for God's glory, and to bring in future generations outside Israel under the banner of Christ.

Israel will consist of all generations and are called "the remnants" who are chosen by "the election of grace" and will be placed inside the kingdom, in the flesh.

The new government will be established by Christ, and his holy saints.  The saints will be Christ's helpers.

The saints will be given territories and jobs to do in assisting Israel and overseeing them as they now will be taught Christ.  In turn Israel will be a model nation and will govern from "Holy Jerusalem" over the nations of the world.  Israel will now spread the truth out to the whole world, and the truth will come out of them because they are now being taught pure truth.  Only one doctrine.

How will the people are are surviving the tribulation live and what will they do?

They will live outside the kingdom area, but not inside, ...nations will still exist, however, they are invited into the kingdom not to dwell, but to visit and learn.

It will be very strict on who can enter, for no-one who commits an abomination or is defiled towards the Lord can come in.  I suspect this will take a few years for outsiders to enter, as they must be taught truth first.  It may not be the first generation of survivors who received the Mark of the Beast that enter, but their offspring born without the mark, (not born in Babylon) and their future generations to enter.  This is what makes sense to me.

Do you think life in the Millennial kingdoml will be very different from the way we live now?

Absolutely!  It will be the total opposite.  Peace instead of wars, justice instead of corruption, truth instead of lies and hope in salvation instead of damnation. 

A fair chance to learn Christ now instead of all the enemies traffic blocking this opportunity.

A good rest from the enemy for a thousand years.

We are approaching the end of days as we are living now ~~~we could be living in those the Milennial kingdom soon!

Yes, I suspect according to the prophesies that things are moving really fast now.

God bless.