IGNORED

Black sheriff shoots woman, where is the justice here?

ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Ayin Jade, I do understand, but racism is far from just an american problem.  Matt is correct, the enemy is at work.  We want justice, but God wants to grant all the choice of eternal life before He brings judgement, and He will judge all the earth and it will be absolute and correct and totally fair.  This is the perspective I see things from.

Blessings.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The media ignores any and all black on white crime? That's a new one for me.  The media does have a way of subtlely communicating ideas without necessarily voicing them, I know that much is true, and I haven't fully trusted a news report for a long time.  Whether we like it or not, the media has its own agenda, and has had it for a long time now.  It has never been fair or unbiased, as it has claimed to be.  The facts have been twisted many a time, this is not the first time it has failed to include facts in one way or another.  It is basically a game of legal misrepresentation.  What the enemy can get the masses to focus on, he will do it through media - that's what he's using it for.  That's just the truth.

It just hurts a little bit more when we feel like we belong to the group that's being targeted at the moment.  Well if that's how people feel now, then we ain't seen nothing yet.  But I don't want to put a downer on anybody.

Peace :)

There is a huge list of Black on White crime in the U.S. that the Media has virtually ignored, as well as several examples of Black cops shooting Black criminals which hardly got a mention.

I don't have the list at the moment but I can search for it and publish it here including valid links to every case. They are all recent too.

This has nothing to do with how somebody feels when they are the group that are being targeted - it's to do with facts. I might be White but I'm British so I have no natural empathy with White Americans and I personally experience no racism or prejudice against me where I live.

Even some prominent conservative Blacks in the U.S. have spoken out against the White hatred that is brewing in America at the moment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They are not trying to stir up the white folks, just the black......     they did that once in Tulsa Oklahoma in the early 20's and it didn't work out so well for people of color.......      we don't need something like that all across the nation.

Guest shiloh357

Yes, you will notice there are no whites rising up to riot the injustice of this black cop.  We prefer to let the system of justice we already have in place do what it was designed to do.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

There is a huge list of Black on White crime in the U.S. that the Media has virtually ignored, as well as several examples of Black cops shooting Black criminals which hardly got a mention.

I don't have the list at the moment but I can search for it and publish it here including valid links to every case. They are all recent too.

This has nothing to do with how somebody feels when they are the group that are being targeted - it's to do with facts. I might be White but I'm British so I have no natural empathy with White Americans and I personally experience no racism or prejudice against me where I live.

Even some prominent conservative Blacks in the U.S. have spoken out against the White hatred that is brewing in America at the moment.

Sadly, the issues have been made into racial issues, when police procedures are sometimes faulty, causing unnecessary deaths regardless of race. Since it has been made into a racial issue, it makes it a black vs. white issue. The result is that black prejudice against white is seen. The riots are causing some whites to have hard feelings against the blacks who are coming against whites.

It really is a lose lose situation right now due to the way it is being done. Blacks blame whites while whites are seeing the same things being done against whites that are being ignored. Of course the one sided media, and the one sided president are just inflaming the situation.  Real leadership should be able to calm the situation while providing solutions, but there is no real leader. Just those who want to inflame.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Sadly, the issues have been made into racial issues, when police procedures are sometimes faulty, causing unnecessary deaths regardless of race. Since it has been made into a racial issue, it makes it a black vs. white issue. The result is that black prejudice against white is seen. The riots are causing some whites to have hard feelings against the blacks who are coming against whites.

It really is a lose lose situation right now due to the way it is being done. Blacks blame whites while whites are seeing the same things being done against whites that are being ignored. Of course the one sided media, and the one sided president are just inflaming the situation.  Real leadership should be able to calm the situation while providing solutions, but there is no real leader. Just those who want to inflame.   

Totally agree.

the way things stand now, is exactly where the enEmy wants it. It takes real leaders and people of God in high places to overcome what the enEmy is doing. I don't know that America will ever have that again.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

I imagine once there is an appropriate case where a white police officer kills a white man, there will be people who organize protests, it's a matter of the necessary local activist groups planning things and taking action. Give it a week or so.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I imagine once there is an appropriate case where a white police officer kills a white man, there will be people who organize protests, it's a matter of the necessary local activist groups planning things and taking action. Give it a week or so.

There have been plenty so far. 

Lots of crickets out there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

There have been plenty so far. 

Lots of crickets out there.

They are talking about problems within Law Enforcement, some of which does affect some people more than others. 

The sheriff in the story in the OP had a history of corruption and got charged after conflicting evidence with his 911 call got brought up. Good. This means he's likely not going to hurt anyone else.

I don't think of crimes such as these to be touted as some example to try win ideological points. These are cases with people lives, people with daughters, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters... Y'know, human beings. I can't discuss that like some sort of game of conservatism vs liberalism. The families of those deceased or injured deserve more respect than that, I think.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I don't think of crimes such as these to be touted as some example to try win ideological points. These are cases with people lives, people with daughters, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters... Y'know, human beings. I can't discuss that like some sort of game of conservatism vs liberalism. The families of those deceased or injured deserve more respect than that, I think.

Im well aware of what its like to lose family members to murder. Im well are of the humanity in it all.

However, white lives do not matter in the current media campaign and the agenda of the white house.