• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

55 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

With respect to conspiracies, God places limits on what Satan is allowed to do as detailed in the Book of Job.  Those of us who place our faith in Jesus, will not succumb to such conspiracies, being led into all truth by the Holy Spirit.

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”  [Joshua 1:9, KJV]

my understanding was that the only thing Satan could not do was kill Job.     That gives him a whole lot of leeway to mess with us....    and even at that he killed his kids..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  13.85
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, other one said:

my understanding was that the only thing Satan could not do was kill Job.     That gives him a whole lot of leeway to mess with us....    and even at that he killed his kids..

Yes, you are right.  I can only speculate that Job was reunited with his children in the heavenly realm.  God is just and I trust Him completely, as I'm sure you do too.  I still sleep with a gun as does my wife.  Little good that would have done Job.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

"I still sleep with a gun as does my wife.  Little good that would have done Job."

Pro 25:26, A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

God will not allow anyone to harm His born again baptized Children purchased by the blood of Christ. And if an accident should befall us we know where we are headed.

I was camped beside a river, we were hunting a fishing with permission of the owner, my employer, on a private property with my family, including two young daughters when a group of men drove by in a vehicle. I did not know them and knew they were on the property without permission. They continued on for a while then turned and returned to our site and stopped. I knew we were in for trouble and immediately told the girls to enter our vehicle and lock it which they did. The men approached me in a threatening manner so I grabbed my nearby Remington Express pump action shotgun, racked it, and you should have seen these craven cowards backtrack and take off in a cloud of dust, never to return.

As a law abiding citizen, I had to hand the pump in when the Howard Government declared them dangerous and illegal. I replaced it with a Winchester 44 magnum lever action rifle. (Now which one is more dangerous then the other?)

John 10:10, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Thank you Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Pro 25:26, A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

God will not allow anyone to harm His born again baptized Children purchased by the blood of Christ. And if an accident should befall us we know where we are headed.

i would guess that there are a lot of born again baptized people in Islamic countries this past six months to a year that would disagree with that.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, other one said:

i would guess that there are a lot of born again baptized people in Islamic countries this past six months to a year that would disagree with that.

And while living in gun free zones, I suspect? People who allow themselves to be disarmed must expect only the worse that can eventually happen. I don't need to name the countries where this happened either. Most people know this.

What part of these Scriptures don't you, or have decided you don't believe or understand?

"A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring." (Proverbs 25:26).

God says arm yourselves, defend yourselves against criminals. If one lives in an Islamic country, or any country for that matter and does not, or even has no way at all of defending themselves, or their families, they should get out of there as soon as possible as many are now doing.

And, if they don't and are killed, then who do we blame? Do we blame God?

This is me. . . . . "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" (Luke 11:21).  I am armed! My goods are safe and all ways have been.

Luke 22:36, Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

I have had firearms for now on 55 years. Only ever had to use them twice to defend myself and my children! Had I not had them, falling down on my knees and asking God to help us when drug crazed and desperate criminals are about to rob or even kill us is a wast of time. Why you ask? Because God says arm yourself and defend yourself, I will then back you up is what He is saying, and He did this!!

The Roman sword was the weapon of the day for attack and defence. That's why Jesus advised the disciples to buy them for self defence against robbers and murders who would kill and steal from them in a heartbeat. Someone asked me once to show where in Scripture it is written that the disciples even had swords.

That was an easy question to answer. Matthew 26:51, And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

Jesus never called for a ban on swords, He just said, put it away, now is not the time!

AND;

Luke 22:38, And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough. So they did have a carry swords!

Anyone who can and does not provide safety and protection for their families and property in this world today deserves all they get.

Lets say we don't have to put locks on our doors because we believe we need do nothing and God will protect our property while we are away? What would happen? one would most likely come home to an empty house.

Or, I don't need to work anymore since baptism, God will feed me and my family because I am born again!

How about we don't insure our homes, our cars because Jesus would protect us? I have had three accidents, one a head on where a drunk crossed into my lane, luckily we were wearing seat belts and survived serious injury. See, we never said, don't worry about insurance or wearing seat belts?

And two rear end smashes, drunks in one and drug users in the second. Again, I had insurance, they did not! I don't drive around thinking because I am born again, baptised, I am protected? I protect myself as God directs me to.

Hopefully those islamics you speak about are true Christians and are now in Heaven.

I have a couple of modern day swords, They are called Beretta 9mm, Steel 1, Winchester, 44magnum lever action, and Remington, double barrel Shotgun type swords, and, do I know how to use them? Only in self defence.

Pass the ammo sweetheart , and she would . . .  !

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 11:06 PM, HAZARD said:

And, if they don't and are killed,
then who do we blame?
Do we blame God?

:emot-heartbeat:

It Was Love

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (King James Version)

That Took HIM Through The Cross

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2 (King James Version)

And It Is Through Love

We love, because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 (New American Standard Bible)

That We Follow

And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Mark 8:34 (King James Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe