ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The fight started when when one of the white neighbors told one of the kids (who was black) to go back to their section 8 home, and used terms like "black *******", and assaulted the kid. Reportedly, that neighbor was not the only one saying stuff like that.

If that hadn't happened, I doubt the police would have been called in the first place, resulting in a police officer pulling a gun on a bunch of kids at a pool party.

Edited to add: The Chief of police for the McKinney, Conley, stated that there were 12 Officers on the scene, that 11 of them behaved appropriately, and that Officer Casebolt (the one in question) was "out of control". 

Police men, or women, are just like you and me, B.E.  They get stressed out, overwhelmed and overcome by adrenaline if they feel threatened.  The one officer overreacted and needs to find other employment.  But the majority of police officers are able to handle volatile situations like this.  It's nothing to do with race; I've seen white kids slammed to the ground right here in Houston in the same way.  It's just a sad commentary on our society today that respect for authority is sorely lacking in a lot of our younger citizens.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

The fight started when when one of the white neighbors told one of the kids (who was black) to go back to their section 8 home, and used terms like "black *******", and assaulted the kid. Reportedly, that neighbor was not the only one saying stuff like that.

If that hadn't happened, I doubt the police would have been called in the first place, resulting in a police officer pulling a gun on a bunch of kids at a pool party.

Edited to add: The Chief of police for the McKinney, Conley, stated that there were 12 Officers on the scene, that 11 of them behaved appropriately, and that Officer Casebolt (the one in question) was "out of control".

So what? That puts the racism on the white kids not the cops...which means people are blaming the wrong people, and the kids were still in the wrong to defy the cops. Period.

An adult, not the kids, who lived in the neighborhood. She does not get arrested for assaulting someone elses kid, the guy who gets the gun pulled on him gets arrested for evasion, after he was already told to leave. (And of course, charges dropped.)

It's not as though the problem I'm referring to is strictly problems with only certain police officers/departments. If people who live in a neighborhood have a problem because a bunch of teenagers who were not smoking, nor drinking, have a pool party... At which point one (or two people) go and use racial slurs, and assault other peoples children... That's a problem. There would likely be zero police intervention had that not happened. 

It's not as though this incident is just the officer using an inappropriate level of force. It's WHY that happened in the first place, what led up to it. And why this happened was really dumb. Address the root causes you solve the problems that result from them.

Guest shiloh357

the police officer did no use excessive force.   He used the force needed to bring that girl under control.

We can all see the video for ourselves.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Police men, or women, are just like you and me, B.E.  They get stressed out, overwhelmed and overcome by adrenaline if they feel threatened.  The one officer overreacted and needs to find other employment.  But the majority of police officers are able to handle volatile situations like this.  It's nothing to do with race; I've seen white kids slammed to the ground right here in Houston in the same way.  It's just a sad commentary on our society today that respect for authority is sorely lacking in a lot of our younger citizens.

I understand that. The post I made right after you posted in response to patriot should provide a bit more context. I don't think the police should have been called in the first place, I think the reasons for which the police were called were unnecessary... If someone lives in a neighborhood, holds a pool party, I think it's awful when they have racial slurs and insults thrown at them assaulted, have the police called on them, and their party gets ruined. The problem isn't just how the one Officer responded, it's why they had to be called in the first place. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

cops_zpsoix9klgb.jpg

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

really BE? I got news for you, its not the cops fault they got called. Theyre just doing their job. As other one JUST showed, guy comes up on the cop-whos lawfully doing his job-and ACTS like hes pulling a gun. Cop doesn't know if this IDIOT actually has a gun or not, so the cop draws his weapon, and as soon as the threat is removed, puts weapon away. This is the very definition of appropriate force.

Just because the cops "shouldn't" have been called, doesn't mean what those IDIOTs did was right. The cops didn't call themselves, someone at that party did, what the cops did, was their job. Theres nothing racist about that. They came in, stopped a fight, and had to deal with IDIOTS pretending to pull guns on them. yet, that somehow makes the cops the racists.

Oh that's right, I forgot, the law only applies to conservative white males. Everyone else is above the law, I forgot how silly of me.

Guest shiloh357

The big crime here was that a Florida principal's freedom of speech was violated because of one sentence in support of the police officer.   That's what we really need to be concerned about.  

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I understand that. The post I made right after you posted in response to patriot should provide a bit more context. I don't think the police should have been called in the first place, I think the reasons for which the police were called were unnecessary... If someone lives in a neighborhood, holds a pool party, I think it's awful when they have racial slurs and insults thrown at them assaulted, have the police called on them, and their party gets ruined. The problem isn't just how the one Officer responded, it's why they had to be called in the first place. 

The part you don't understand is the state of race relations in THIS country, B.E.  It's become way worse since Obama has been in office but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why.  The police are sometimes at fault, sometimes it's the public, but it appears to me that some segments of our society no longer believe they should obey the law; that no one should interfere with anything they choose to do.  That could lead to anarchy so it can't be allowed to continue. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The part you don't understand is the state of race relations in THIS country, B.E.  It's become way worse since Obama has been in office but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why.  The police are sometimes at fault, sometimes it's the public, but it appears to me that some segments of our society no longer believe they should obey the law; that no one should interfere with anything they choose to do.  That could lead to anarchy so it can't be allowed to continue. 

Well,that goes with a huge percentage of our world today.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The why is because its been encouraged as yet another way to ruin this country. Which I believe has been the ultimate goal all along. Those in power seek to punish the so called oppressors, which is part of black liberation theology, the doctrine obama has been brought up in.