angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Sue posted this morning in the praise sections all the things she's thankful for and it made me say "Amen"!

Life can be difficult but with God we can face anything,He is always there to support us.

We are living in a free land (Canada and Sue is living in the States both are still free countries ~~thank you Lord for freedom,there are too many countries where freedom is a thing of the past.

Do we realize all the blessing the Lord gives us everyday?

~~Let us come and praise the Lord for all He has done~~

Psalm 100:4

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.

Three things mentioned in the verse: Prayer,praise and thanksgiving.

Philippians 4:6:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Hymn by Louis Bourgeois and Thomas Ken

Praise, God from whom all blessings flow, (James 1:17)  Praise Him all creatures here below; (Psalm 145:21) Praise Him above, ye heavenly host; (Rev 5:11-14) Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Matt 28:19) Praise to the Father praise the Son Praise to the Spirit Three in One. (Matt 28:19, Deut 6:4) Praise to the most high God we sing. (Psalm 136:2) Praise to our Savior, Lord and King. (2 Peter 1:11, Psalm 74:12)  Our God, praise His Name, (Psalm 96:2) Praise our God, for our God saves. (Psalm 68:20) Let every mouth the Lord proclaim. (Psalm 145:21) Let earth and heaven sing His praise. (Psalm 96:11) Let every knee before Him bow, (Romans 14;11) Great is our God, the Lord of all. (Acts 10:36) Praise Our God, praise His Name, (Psalm 96:2) Praise our God, for our God saves. (Psalm 68:20) Praise, God from whom all blessings flow (James 1:17) Praise Him all creatures here below; (Psalm 145:21) Praise Him above, ye heavenly host; (Rev 5:11-14) Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Matt 28:19)

~~~~Praise Him~~~~

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Praise Him, be thankful, and just worship Him for Who He is, as if He had done nothing on our behalf, but just because HE IS, the existing, One, the I AM, Who is and was, and is to be, the Alpha & Omega. So He is worthy.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Hallelujah~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Father... You walk with me, honor me, love me, protect me, lead me, assist me, You see after all the ones I love, You are always with me, all of this and more with more Light in the world than any darKNess could overcome! Father, you pull back the vEIl of eVil to reveal iTs sickness to men and then save me from the sight of iT all. You've delivered me and my Brothers and Sisters from wickedness in very high places and placed our feet upon the necks of those that wanted us maimed or dead. You love, You fight, You stomp and conquer our adversaries just because You love us.

How hard is it to love the only God in all of anywhere? How hard to love You when You love us with such might? How hard could it be to love You as You gave your flesh to judgement for the punishment of OUR sin?

I love my Lord, Jesus Christ and I am His servant on the earth. He leads me and I follow. He calls and I answer.

Praise to You, Father. Glory to my Lord, Jesus Christ. All honor belong to You and no other! How could I do anything but praise Your holy, loving and MIGHTY name? My heart is Yours. Look into me and see what I have for You because I have not the words... not just for the things You've given me, Father. But mostly just because of how You love me, have loved me and will love me. Who else loves me like You do, Father? Who?

To my Lord Jesus, I give this thanks... Amen.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Amen Matthew!

He is worthy to be praised!  His Mercy's are new every morning.  I thank Him for loving me everyday no matter what.  

How can one not love Him knowing what He does and what He has done and given us in His Son Jesus.  To go to a cross shed His Blood so we may be free from sin and live forever with Him in Heaven.  No matter what happens here on this earth, we have eternity with Him to look forward to.  I cannot even begin to imagine it! Oh what glory awaits us.  Thank you Jesus!

psalm 150:

Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens

psalm 134:2

Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD.

~~~~God is good all the time~~~