• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I applaud the men who rejected the false teachings of Joel Osteen's words and standing up for the true word of God.If Osteen is preaching a lie then let that be known.

Galatians 1:7-9  which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Matthew 7:15-20  “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

These men are not representative of the word of God. They are a disruptive cult.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I applaud the men who rejected the false teachings of Joel Osteen's words and standing up for the true word of God.If Osteen is preaching a lie then let that be known.

Galatians 1:7-9  which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Matthew 7:15-20  “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

These men are not representative of the word of God. They are a disruptive cult.

I see that they were disruptive but saying that Joel Osteen is preaching lies is right on.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I see that they were disruptive but saying that Joel Osteen is preaching lies is right on.

I don't agree with that because I don't allow the internet to form my opinions for me.

I don't agree with that because I don't allow the internet to form my opinions for me.

You have your right to disagree.

Guest shiloh357

Joel Osteen is one of the erroneous Bible teachers out there.    He leaves people comfortable in their sin and he never preaches the Gospel.

Joel Osteen is one of the erroneous Bible teachers out there.    He leaves people comfortable in their sin and he never preaches the Gospel.

Yes,that is dangerous.He has never been to seminary or Bible college.Him along with Joyce Meyers.

Guest shiloh357

Yes...  Joyce Meyer is just a Copeland Parrot.  Osteen admits readily that he has exactly zero hours of any kind of formal biblical or ministerial training.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/29/six-men-accused-of-disrupting-joel-osteens-sermon-at-lakewood-church/?tid=sm_fb

As far as I know, we still have free speech in this country. Why were these guys arrested?  It's bemusing.

~

Because They Entered Into Another Man's House For A Second Time With Malicious Intent....

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

In Texas That Could Be Ruled Attempted Suicide By Stupid

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2 Timothy 2:24

What Could They Have Been Thinking

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Philippians 2:3

Guest shiloh357

There are better ways of leading people away from false teachers like Osteen, Copeland and Meyer without heckling them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/29/six-men-accused-of-disrupting-joel-osteens-sermon-at-lakewood-church/?tid=sm_fb

As far as I know, we still have free speech in this country. Why were these guys arrested?  It's bemusing.

On the heels of murders of church people, the arrests are completely justified. Disturbing the peace is worthy of police detaining those who commit it.

Disrupting an orderly church service is not exercising free speech.

I'm going to have to agree.  After the horror in Charleston, you really can't blame the police for arresting these people.  Anyway, even Osteen shouldn't be disrespected in God's house.