• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

theresethelittleflower--

Be more specific, please,  if I have "what"  wrong? tell me plainly to what you are referring.

That the Jews are God's chosen people , that He LOVES them because HE SAYS so and God never changes, that HE made a covenant with them through Abraham and gave them the land of Israel and that it is GOD Himself has been calling his people back to that land He gave them? I could go on but I don't  know what you mean.

If you have this is God's doing wrong.

What do you mean by this?

What if this is satan coming as an angel of light, offering a counterfiet?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

theresethelittleflower--

Be more specific, please,  if I have "what"  wrong? tell me plainly to what you are referring.

That the Jews are God's chosen people , that He LOVES them because HE SAYS so and God never changes, that HE made a covenant with them through Abraham and gave them the land of Israel and that it is GOD Himself has been calling his people back to that land He gave them? I could go on but I don't  know what you mean.

If you have this is God's doing wrong.

What do you mean by this?

What if this is satan coming as an angel of light, offering a counterfiet?

What sort of counterfeit, specifically? What do you mean by "counterfeit"? 

Guest shiloh357

This is no counterfeit.   We can track modern Israel's fulfillment of prophecy in Scripture right down to the minute details.  Prophecy is being fulfilled to precisely to be counterfeit.   The existence of Israel, given the odds its existence faces, cannot be explained apart form the sovereign will of God.   Had it not been for God, Israel would have survived its first 24 hours as a nation.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Davida, what if you are wrong? What if this is a very elaborate conterfiet designed to deceive God's elect?

Hi flower, i am not sure too with what you mean. Are you saying that israel is not the chosen one? Well, muslims thinks the same too. They believe jews are the main culprit of everything, distorting the scriptures and etc in order to make jews as the promised one (something alone that line and others). In fact there is also a verse that says, you can believe a dog but not jews. If i am not mistaken. Muslims believe jews are the main culprit. And muslims believe ishmael is the promised son and not isaac. They believe ishmael is the one that was almost sacrificed to God and not isaac. So the conflict seems to start here. Nevertheless, i am no expert in zionist or anything. Do you agree with them flower. Im not accusing anything. Just wanna know your thoughts. Thx

Davida, what if you are wrong? What if this is a very elaborate conterfiet designed to deceive God's elect?

Hi flower, i am not sure too with what you mean. Are you saying that israel is not the chosen one? Well, muslims thinks the same too. They believe jews are the main culprit of everything, distorting the scriptures and etc in order to make jews as the promised one (something alone that line and others). In fact there is also a verse that says, you can believe a dog but not jews. If i am not mistaken. Muslims believe jews are the main culprit. And muslims believe ishmael is the promised son and not isaac. They believe ishmael is the one that was almost sacrificed to God and not isaac. So the conflict seems to start here. Nevertheless, i am no expert in zionist or anything. Do you agree with them flower. Im not accusing anything. Just wanna know your thoughts. Thx

What I mean has nothing to do with any of that.    What I am focusing on is what is happening in regards to the return of the Jews to their ancient land being seen as God's doing.    My question is, what if it's not God's work?  What if what has been happening is not the working of God in fulfillment of promises, but is actually a counterfeit of the enemy? 

A counterfeit looks like the real thing, but isn't.   A counterfeit is meant to deceive.  What if this is not really God working after all?

Edited by thereselittleflower

What I mean has nothing to do with any of that. What I am focusing on is what is happening in regards to the return of the Jews to their ancient land being seen as God's doing. My question is, what if it's not God's work? What if what has been happening is not the working of God in fulfillment of promises, but is actually a counterfeit of the enemy?

A counterfeit looks like the real thing, but isn't. A counterfeit is meant to deceive. What if this is not really God working after all?

Ahhh i see, sorry about that. Well, if in that case, flower, what about the promise of God given to the Jews? So you are saying it is the Jews own doing and it has nothing to do with God's promise? But is there such thing? I mean everything is according to God's timing? This is not like a person who is thinking things to himself but this is a group of people or nation as a whole. Again, I'm no expert on this matter.

What I mean has nothing to do with any of that. What I am focusing on is what is happening in regards to the return of the Jews to their ancient land being seen as God's doing. My question is, what if it's not God's work? What if what has been happening is not the working of God in fulfillment of promises, but is actually a counterfeit of the enemy?

A counterfeit looks like the real thing, but isn't. A counterfeit is meant to deceive. What if this is not really God working after all?

Ahhh i see, sorry about that. Well, if in that case, flower, what about the promise of God given to the Jews? So you are saying it is the Jews own doing and it has nothing to do with God's promise? But is there such thing? I mean everything is according to God's timing? This is not like a person who is thinking things to himself but this is a group of people or nation as a whole. Again, I'm no expert on this matter.

Well see, that is the point of the question.  What if this is all outside God's timing, and a counterfeit instead?

What prompt you to ask these questions? What made you think so?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

We get the oddest people here, saying the ODDEST things ...

Guest shiloh357

Satan doesn't fulfill Scripture.   Satan isn't trying counterfeit God's promises to the Jews.   Such a suggestion only demonstrates littleflower's dismal lack of biblical knowledge especially in prophecy.

The fulfillment of Israel's return to the land can be demonstrated point by point even down to the OT prophecy of Ezekiel that tells us that the restored Israel's currency, the shekel will be revived.

Jeremiah tells us the Land that Israel return to, and he tells us that the Jews will purchase the Land and he even tells us the exact parcels of the land that Israel will purchase and those match the current land upon which Israel sits, minus the west bank and gaza.

Zechariah foretells the might of the Israeli military and that the Jews will be their land when they find the Messiah.  Zechariah also tells us that Jerusalem will be city that the world is obsessed wit and has burdened itself with.  It also speaks of how it will cut Israel's enemies to pieces, which again demonstrates Israel's military superiority over their enemies.

Ezekiel tells us that the Jews will return in unbelief and that God himself will restore the fruitfulness of the land while the unbelieving Jews are returning to the land.   Israel today is a major exporter of fruits and other produce and has been for sometime.    Israel is also fruitful in other ways.  They are on the cutting edge of technology and medicine and in every scientific discipline.

The current return of the Jews to Israel follows Bible prophecy down to the smallest details and Satan doesn't have the power to do that.  He can't counterfeit everything God does.   Satan does not have sovereign control over the world.   

The existence of Modern Israel cannot be explained a part from the hand of God.   But if you hate the Jews, you could never believe that.   So you would have to come up with nonsense like suggesting that Satan could counterfeit Israel's return to the Land.   Such is the empty and irrational characteristics of anti-Zionism.