LebaneseGuy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for sharing your story...it is hard to really know what is going on in the middle east. I do not know what media is believable or not. For example I have a friend/ co-worker from Syria who is Christian. She told me that her relatives run a Christian school in Syria and do not feel threatened or un- safe. If I read what the media prints, all I see is ISIS running around be heading people.So I never know what is true or not.

Thank you for replying, The media is not believable and will never be, You cannot rely on it. For example the Lebanese Media consider us as the Enemies of Lebanon and the "Destroyers" of Lebanon while considering Hizbullah the heroes of Lebanon. Christian places in Syria aren't as unsafe as other places. I'm sure she lives in a place where the Syrian Army has the control. ISIS is pretty much silent in Syria it's target is Iraq so don't rely on the media.

It sounds like you and your family are having a difficult time.I will pray for you   :th_praying:

Thank you very much.

We are told by Jesus that we would be hated just because we are Christians who believe God's Word and have the Holy Spirit living in us. " All who seek to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."  You have other kinds of bigotry to deal with as well.  So even if you lived here you may face some of the same problems.  It is sad that Christians have also mistreated you.  We are told in 1 John that if we say we love God but hate our (Christian) brother, we are a liar.  

Whenever I think of a person from Lebanon I think of Danny Thomas.  He was a comedian in the 1950s who founded St. Jude, a famous children's hospital in the USA.  Danny Thomas (born Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz; January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991.  

Thank you for sharing your life with us.  

George is the founder of our forums and lives in southern Israel.  He also has a news agency that provides trustworthy information.  I don't trust our US news.  

That's absolutely true.

There are a lot of famous Lebanese people such as jubran khalil jubran and many many more.

Thank you for listening, I really appreciate it.

God bless.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Thank you for replying, The media is not believable and will never be, You cannot rely on it. For example the Lebanese Media consider us as the Enemies of Lebanon and the "Destroyers" of Lebanon while considering Hizbullah the heroes of Lebanon. Christian places in Syria aren't as unsafe as other places. I'm sure she lives in a place where the Syrian Army has the control. ISIS is pretty much silent in Syria it's target is Iraq so don't rely on the media.

Yes That is very sad that we live in a time when we don't know the truth and do not know where to turn to get reliable information.The Bible does say there will be a time when people will be confused and not know what is right and wrong. This makes it hard for us to fight for what is right...we are ignorant to the real facts.

May God Bless you and keep you safe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

LebaneseGuy,

Do you think Israel should have simply annexed south Lebanon and avoided a lot of problems?

I think more countries would have come against both Israel and Lebanon for attempting such a thing, thus complicating and escalating the war.  I also know Bridgette Gabriel, she has such a wonderful testimony.  God is on your side, Lebaneseguy.  Much love and peace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you Zion I appreciate your comment brother.

Thank you Dawn33 god bless you too.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Thank you for your story Lebaneseguy

Praying for you and your family .God bless you .

Thank you Petula, god bless you :)