JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Our world is about to be judged.America specifically?I do not know.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,043
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Here's food for thought too. In the late 1940s, Great Britain had the mightiest empire on Earth. She refused to acknowledge the forthcoming state of Israel and vetoed the attempts to create such a state. Within a couple of years her empire had gone!

On top of that, the British held to the Bible as the Word of God until the demise of Queen Victoria.  Many missionaries went out from the British Isles with the Gospel and many were saved.  Since then they turned their backs on the Bible and Bible Truth (just like the USA, Canada, and the Rest of the West), and they suffered for it.

The greater the light that is given, the greater is the judgment.  Please note carefully what the Lord said to Capernaum and all the cities to which He went personally and was rejected.  Their punishment would be greater than that of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Great Britain was the 7th whose king, George VI, continued a short space after the rebirth of Israel, which is only four short years. But it is the 8th that is headed for perdition, which is “of” the 7.

Revelation 17:9 - And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

America is about to go into captivity for a brief season, then absolute destruction.

Revelation 13:10 - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 18:9 - And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment [radiation], saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment [radiation], weeping and wailing, 16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

http://theeighthbeast.com/2015/09/02/the-eighth-beast-is-america-missing-in-prophecy/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the scripture is speaking of a city and you seem to be talking about the whole country....     they don't seem comparable to me.

the scripture is speaking of a city and you seem to be talking about the whole country....     they don't seem comparable to me.

Surely Other One, you do understand that Babylon was the capital of Chaldea and the prophetic judgments spoken against old Babylon was against all Chaldea... don't you?? 

The same is holds true with Nineveh and Assyria, as well as with Jerusalem and Israel and other nations and their capitals in scripture.

Jeremiah 51:24 - And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

Zephaniah 2:13 - And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.

So why you would want to ignore this biblical truth when it comes to spiritual Babylon is beyond me…

Maybe I just don't see attaching different scriptures together as you do to make one single story.   Adding the word Radiation also isn't something that I find enlightening, but problematic.     I don't see how the US can be responsible for the deaths of the saints, and don't see where the US is decked out in Purple.

While I am not going to say that the USA isn't fixing to be taken out of super power status, it still is the holder of a huge number of born again Christians...  I just don't see it fitting into the scripture you are quoting as a whole nation.

Maybe I just don't see attaching different scriptures together as you do to make one single story. 

Very interesting rebuttal Other One… or is that actually some sort of passive aggressive accusation that so many professing “Christian’s” seem to engage in on forums when they don't like what another has posted, especially if they were wrong? For really, what else could your words imply other than I am twisting scriptures to create a lie? I don’t really see another way to interpret your words above, since “to make” something implies fabrication which determines which definition of your elective descriptive word  for my post, i.e., “story” most often implies -

Story, noun - 

1. A narration or recital of that which has occurred; a description of past events; a history; a statement; a record.

One malcontent who did indeed get a name in story. Barrow.

Venice, with its unique city and its impressive story. Ed. Rev.

The four great monarchies make the subject of ancient story. Sir W. Temple.

2. The relation of an incident or minor event; a short narrative; a tale; especially, a fictitious narrative less elaborate than a novel; a short romance. Addison.

3. A euphemism or child's word for a lie;" a fib; as, to tell a story.

(Note, emphasis mine)

I am afraid that if you are talking about my last two posts, or just the last one to you as “attaching different scriptures together… to make one single story” that you leave me with little hope that you are a rational man with whom I could labor in hope with as a brother to openly and honestly reason the scriptures concerning this or any other matter.

However, if you are making a judgment about me based upon another of my posts elsewhere, then perhaps you would be gracious enough to cut and paste such to where I might be persuaded you are right and I have wrongfully interpreted a subject matter with improper witness of scriptures. But if it is only my last post concerning nations’ capitals, then I am concerned that you may have allowed your pride to get the better of you and were reactionary to the conversation instead of open to the truth of the scriptures to the benefit of us all.

Adding the word Radiation also isn't something that I find enlightening, but problematic.    

It is unfortunate that is problematic for you, for the enlightenment you should have reaped was simply an awareness of my personal persuasion of what is most likely the “torment” was that the Apostle John was referring to that kept the merchants and sailors “afar off.”  My insertion of the word “radiation” in square brackets  [ ] openly shows the injection of a thought other than that presented by the original author. It is both the traditional and acceptable way of simply sharing an honest perspective on a presented statement; in this case my perspective on the verse in reference. Had I used regular parentheses () then I would have been dishonest, as it would have misrepresented the verse since parentheses are only to be used by the original author.

Perhaps you have a better perception you would share with us as to what the torment might be that would require such distance for safety?

I don't see how the US can be responsible for the deaths of the saints...

Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t so. There is cause for us to question just how involved in ISIS’s success the United States might be; especially when the POTUS openly makes the following statement that his administration is stepping up the special training of ISIL, which is the same as ISIS.

“So, with the additional steps I ordered last month, we’re speeding up training of ISIL forces, including volunteers from Sunni tribes in Anbar Province.”  

Though the so called official “Remarks by the President on Progress in the Fight Against ISIL” injects  in the previous discussed [] the word “Iraqi” to clarify what the President intended to say, that is not what he said. One of the POTUS’s caliber would not refer to Iraq or the Iraqi forces as ISIL since the acronym means the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The Levant being a historical and geographical term referring to a large area in the eastern Mediterranean that includes the following territories and countries: Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, and Turkey.

To see and hear the POTUS make this comment simply search YouTube with “Obama slips on Live TV Briefing 7.6.15 says U.S. Forces Training ISIL”

However, the POTUS has almost always referred to ISIS as ISIL, so why would he use ISIL to reference Iraq or the Iraqi forces, unless he had slipped like he did when he mentioned his Muslim, er, I mean his “Christian faith.” For God will exposed that which is said in secret for sure. Plus, ISIS is well equipped with all those fairly new trucks and weapons which we conveniently left behind for them, which again was contrary to military modus operandi. Any equipment or weaponry that is unable to be removed must be destroyed and rendered inoperable… except in this case. Surely you are aware ISIS is mass killing Christians.

And what about Kim Davis who is now in jail for faithfully keeping the law and exercising her faith? Yet many long time politicians and even the White House issued condemnations stating how all public officials must keep the laws? What about that? The POTUS himself having instructed several governmental agencies not to enforce the lawfully legislated immigration laws while ignoring the IRS as it unlawfully attacks conservatives, right wing, and religious groups? Be patient Other One, the blood of the saints will spill in greater measure on American soil soon enough.

I don't see ...where the US is decked out in Purple.

There are more parts being referenced than just the US, for starters there is the beast and the woman riding it. The beast is a civil empire ruled by the second beast with two horns as a lamb yet speaks with the mouth of the dragon.

Revelation 13:11 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The Woman is represents false religion throughout the ages yet manifests in these last days religious empire ruled by the false prophet. These are the ones who are “arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,” not the civil empire.

Revelation 17:3 - So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Nevertheless both of these men, one a leader of a civil and the other of a religious empires, will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

While I am not going to say that the USA isn't fixing to be taken out of super power status, it still is the holder of a huge number of born again Christians...  I just don't see it fitting into the scripture you are quoting as a whole nation.

I believe you. But I would assert that many of those USA professing “born again Christians” are Christian in name only and are actually workers of iniquity who will perish as worthless salt unfit for the dunghill and will be allowed to be trodden under foot of men before America is finally destroyed.

Matthew 7:21- Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Well, we will all be judged regardless of where we were born.

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."

2 Cor 5:10

Maybe I just don't see attaching different scriptures together as you do to make one single story. 

Very interesting rebuttal Other One… or is that actually some sort of passive aggressive accusation that so many professing “Christian’s” seem to engage in on forums when they don't like what another has posted, especially if they were wrong? For really, what else could your words imply other than I am twisting scriptures to create a lie? I don’t really see another way to interpret your words above, since “to make” something implies fabrication which determines which definition of your elective desc

If you wish to put it into those words, then yes, I think you are joining scripture that was not intended to be joined and creating something that is not true....     a lie for it is not an accident, but a purposeful non truth.

Very interesting rebuttal Other One… or is that actually some sort of passive aggressive accusation that so many professing “Christian’s” seem to engage in on forums when they don't like what another has posted, especially if they were wrong? For really, what else could your words imply other than I am twisting scriptures to create a lie? I don’t really see another way to interpret your words above, since “to make” something implies fabrication which determines which definition of your elective desc

If you wish to put it into those words, then yes, I think you are joining scripture that was not intended to be joined and creating something that is not true....     a lie for it is not an accident, but a purposeful non truth.

Now we know were each other stands. For you to assert I am intentionally submitting "a purposeful non truth" is to declare me an enemy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I believe you are now required to substantiate such a direct and open accusation against a brother. 

Trust me, I do not take this lightly before the Lord.