• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We must no see the Nicodemus incounder out of contex. Only the Jews were the children of God.  And Jesus was telling Nicodemus that this special privileged of been the seed of Abraham is coming to an end. 

By destiny Nicodemus who was from the seed of Abraham, and not him only, lived at the crossroads of the transition of the old to the new covenant. If Nicodemus would have die before the cross, he will die as a child of God, because of his Abrahamic Inheritance , but if he lived and refuse faith in Jesus Christ he will be lost, but if he believe he will be a child of God on account of Jesus Christ.      And this time will be deferent , this time will ha

But we who are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ are the children of God.  We are His Sons and Daughters.  We are Born Again by His Spirit and walk as such.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

But we who are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ are the children of God.  We are His Sons and Daughters.  We are Born Again by His Spirit and walk as such.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

That what I just said, the old is gone, the new has come, God now has children from the time on the Cross only through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and who are the children of above, the Heavens, that's why they go there, whether they know it or not. It does not depend upon their understanding, it depends upon the work of Jesus Christ, so we have a duty to inform them about the truth, that as believers of Jesus Christ, they are born from above and belong above, on account of Jesus Christ. 

Is not the will of God to judge them that they are not born fro above just because they do not understand, to be born from above it does not include participating in rituals, but it is only by believing ,it is the work of God. Rituals have there place but not to become a Heavenly child, but for many other reasons.            God bless

32 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Blessings, RustyAngeL

That what I just said, the old is gone, the new has come, God now has children from the time on the Cross only through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and who are the children of above, the Heavens, that's why they go there, whether they know it or not. It does not depend upon their understanding, it depends upon the work of Jesus Christ, so we have a duty to inform them about the truth, that as believers of Jesus Christ, they are born from above and belong above, on account of Jesus Christ. 

Is not the will of God to judge them that they are not born fro above just because they do not understand, to be born from above it does not include participating in rituals, but it is only by believing ,it is the work of God. Rituals have there place but not to become a Heavenly child, but for many other reasons.            God bless.                                                                    I understand the value of rituals, and repentance ,seeking the will of God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit , living a life to please our Lord and Savior and growing in his blessings, but those things are for the Heavenly children, and are not meant to judge the faith of the Heavenly children who are still in  the bonds, or some of the bonds of this life. We are not supposed to judge their faith by their growth , and if we can still judge them, but not of going to Hell. To Jesus they stand and to Jesus they fall. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

knit picky to the point of absurdity

Christian as a term came later

born again (John 3).

English German.... all unbiblical (Greek Hebrew Aramaic only).

absurdity knows no bounds

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Jesus and Nicodemus
4“How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Can he enter his mother’s womb a second time to be born?” 5Jesusanswered “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit.…

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(Joh 1:13)

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
(1Pe 1:23)

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
(Jas 1:18)

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(2Co 5:17)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(1Co 2:14)

Simply put, You must be born again.

Amen :)

Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

, the Holy Spirit will begin teaching you what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by our Father

Please refer to Scripture(in context please)

19 hours ago, Yowm said:

I don't see how it was coming to an end when it was promised by the prophets as part of the new covenant to Israel...

Jer_31:33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Heb_8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb_10:16  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

There is only the new man , the man in Jesus Christ, God has only one family , only in Jesus Christ, check the relevant scriptures, Before Paul teach anything about the new man in Christ, Jesus had informed the Jews , " if you do not believe in me, even if you are in the flesh, the seed of Abraham, you are not anymore the children of God, what is flesh is flesh, the spiritual children have come, the old has pass away, all things are made new, God has invited all ,the children of Abraham and the Gentiles by faith in Jesus to become the children from above, born not of the flesh or blood or ..., but by the will of God, there is only one Patriarch of the spirit, that can give life and that is Jesus Christ, there is only one patriarch with a heavenly inheritance and that is Jesus Christ, Abraham is in heaven since the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Israel=Jesus Christ

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 7:37 PM, robin hood said:

Too often I come across the term " Born Again Christian " .

The term will not be found in the Bible .

The term is actually theological nonsense......Just think about it......it doesn't make sense.....it was never used by Jesus .

I have not read the thread, I was taken by the opening posters statement, "Too often I come across the term " Born Again Christian " . The term will not be found in the Bible .

I found three Scriptures where the word "Born Again" is mentioned. Twice by Jesus and once by Peter.

John 3:3, Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again,1 he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7, Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1 Peter 1:23,Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

I have not read the thread, I was taken by the opening posters statement, "Too often I come across the term " Born Again Christian " . The term will not be found in the Bible .

I found three Scriptures where the word "Born Again" is mentioned. Twice by Jesus and once by Peter.

John 3:3, Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again,1 he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7, Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 

This event took place before the Cross. 

Jesus is telling something to Nicodemus, which Nicodemus can not understand, something new that was coming, which can not be found in the Jewish Law, suggested maybe but not clearly define. 

If it was Nicodemus will know it, because he was a scholar of the Jewish history and the Law. Jesus told him that not only you, but the whole nation has a consept of the Kingtom of God, which it will never happen, that the coming kingdom of God will be reveal to the born from above people . 

At that point Jesus did not define the eligibility of the born from above people, but he did point to the Cross, when he told him " unless the Son of Man is lifted up,,,,,those things won't happen. 

In essense Jesus was telling Nicodemus that the Kingdom of God belong to the born from above people, and only those will be able to see it, Nicodemus understood that Jesus was telling him that the Jews as they are , (including himself), they are not part of the coming Kingdom of God, and he also understood about the children from above, and he knew that the Jews are not children from above, and they do not have a Heavenly Inheritance, they were never promise a heavenly inheritance. 

Jesus went on to tell him the children from above are the children born from the Spirit of God, and have nothing to do with the Law of Moses and being from the seed of Abraham. 

To Nicodemous Jesus said "you must be born from the Spirit of God. Then your eys will be open and see the Kingdom of God. 

1 Peter 1:23,Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 

This was said after the Cross. 

Peter explain to believers that they are born from the Spiritual seed of Jesus Christ, (the word of God), who was raised from the dead and lives forever, who is in the Heavens and will never die again, that we will be with him forever. Peter was telling  that they are born from above.