Fecal matter found in ground beef

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

I'm personally astounded that a thread that begins with the word "Fecal" has managed to go over four pages without someone blowing a gasket.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I'm personally astounded that a thread that begins with the word "Fecal" has managed to go over four pages without someone blowing a gasket.

Fecal is a medical name.There are  worse names for it.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

well it is the most common substance known to man :red_smile:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I kept seeing the title appear, and just passed it by. It did not sound interesting, nor unusual, I just thought: "So, what's new?". Then I saw that you had entererd into it and pointed out the interest. I was then thinking: "Yeah, why so much interest in such a yawn topic?", so I came to see what you wrote, now that I have sone so, I still remain uninterested, and have not seen, nor plan to see any of the other posts.

I kept seeing the title appear, and just passed it by. It did not sound interesting, nor unusual, I just thought: "So, what's new?". Then I saw that you had entererd into it and pointed out the interest. I was then thinking: "Yeah, why so much interest in such a yawn topic?", so I came to see what you wrote, now that I have sone so, I still remain uninterested, and have not seen, nor plan to see any of the other posts.

I operate upon the general assumption that beef, being cow meat, is always worth at least a look, because cow is a tasty animal.

as he trots off to eat yet one more hamburger :happyhappy:

It shouldn't be called hamburger. Ham, as we all know, is the also tasty, yet different, meat of the pig. Hamburger is actually cow while ham is actually pig. Divergences such as this would make life confusing if you were trying to learn american english as a second language! I think the world would be served better if hamburger was in future called either cowburger or beefburger.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

It shouldn't be called hamburger. Ham, as we all know, is the also tasty, yet different, meat of the pig. Hamburger is actually cow while ham is actually pig. Divergences such as this would make life confusing if you were trying to learn american english as a second language! I think the world would be served better if hamburger was in future called either cowburger or beefburger.

1. The common belief is that the American hamburger borrowed its name from a dish called "Hamburg Style Beef" or "Hamburg Steak" which arrived in the United States from the German city of Hamburg in the 19th century. The dish was nothing more than chopped meat eaten raw.

Well in keeping with the topic... I know this will throw everyone into shock... the proper name would be fecalburgers  ... Now we know why they hide this behind the golden arches :o

1. The common belief is that the American hamburger borrowed its name from a dish called "Hamburg Style Beef" or "Hamburg Steak" which arrived in the United States from the German city of Hamburg in the 19th century. The dish was nothing more than chopped meat eaten raw.

And yet here we are, having come full circle in a thread claiming you should cook that very most delicate of meats fully in order to avoid infection! Again, I advocate a change in the name.