Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well no matter what anyone says the Pope is just another man.

none of us are really just another man/woman

We are human beings.A male or a female.We are Saints if we are born again believers  but we should never boast about that.

we are all Gods creations and are very very unique.    none of us are the same.....   but this pope is far from just another man.   He has serious history

He is a human male and a sinner like the rest of us.What do you think makes him so special and better than anyone else?I think you are giving him too much power oo.

Oh, I didn't say he was good....       [tom horn chris putnam pope francis]     do a google search with those and watch the first couple of locations

I have worked with some who have been to Europe.They have seen the Pope.You should have heard them talk about their experience.It was like they had seen God.

little "g" might be close enough.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Well no matter what anyone says the Pope is just another man.

none of us are really just another man/woman

We are human beings.A male or a female.We are Saints if we are born again believers  but we should never boast about that.

we are all Gods creations and are very very unique.    none of us are the same.....   but this pope is far from just another man.   He has serious history

He is a human male and a sinner like the rest of us.What do you think makes him so special and better than anyone else?I think you are giving him too much power oo.

Oh, I didn't say he was good....       [tom horn chris putnam pope francis]     do a google search with those and watch the first couple of locations

I have worked with some who have been to Europe.They have seen the Pope.You should have heard them talk about their experience.It was like they had seen God.

little "g" might be close enough.

No he is actually little "g" but they were talking about him like he is big "G".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

The source of the article -- is a FAKE NEWS site.  Be careful what you read on the internet!

Hi G.  Very good post.  I would be careful what I read in here also since this is also the internet.

I believe the Body of Christ church supersedes all other associated denominations.  The at least human mechanism Jesus chose of depending upon human Body of Christ members removes any possible prejudice and/or monopoly between denominations.  A Catholic and a non-Catholic can both be born from above and become a member of our church provided they go through our spiritual authority assigned from Jesus.

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/16-19.htm

If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

http://biblehub.com/john/20-23.htm

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-14.htm

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

rflol

I would not believe everything you read shiloh.

You might want to do some investigating and fact checking before you start spreading such malicious rumors and gossip.  All you had to do was a little finger walking on a google search.

While Real News Right Now does not contain a disclaimer identifying it as a fake news web site, the above-quoted story is just that: another piece of fake news.

http://m.snopes.com/pope-changing-commandments/

Just because some other site picked it up and maliciously reported it is no excuse to take it at face value.

If you truly understood how the Catholic Church functions, you would have realized the absurdity of it all.

Guest shiloh357

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

rflol

You might want to do some investigating and fact checking before you start spreading such malicious rumors and gossip.  All you had to do was a little finger walking on a google search.

While Real News Right Now does not contain a disclaimer identifying it as a fake news web site, the above-quoted story is just that: another piece of fake news.

Just because some other site picked it up and maliciously reported it is no excuse to take it at face value.

If you truly understood how the Catholic Church functions, you would have realized the absurdity of it all.

None of that changes my view of the RCC or the Pope.   He is a false prophet, whether the article was true, or not.   I saw no disclaimer that this was a piece of satire.  Whatever...

Even so, there is nothing godly or Christian about the RCC or the Pope.   He is just a social liberal posing a religious leader.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

The source of the article -- is a FAKE NEWS site.  Be careful what you read on the internet!

Hi G.  Very good post.  I would be careful what I read in here also since this is also the internet.

I believe the Body of Christ church supersedes all other associated denominations.  The at least human mechanism Jesus chose of depending upon human Body of Christ members removes any possible prejudice and/or monopoly between denominations.  A Catholic and a non-Catholic can both be born from above and become a member of our church provided they go through our spiritual authority assigned from Jesus.

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/16-19.htm

If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

http://biblehub.com/john/20-23.htm

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-14.htm

Which church are you talking about?

Can you explain what you wrote and how to get the authority?

You said:  provided they go through our spiritual authority assigned from Jesus.?

rflol

None of that changes my view of the RCC or the Pope.   He is a false prophet, whether the article was true, or not.   I saw no disclaimer that this was a piece of satire.  Whatever...

Even so, there is nothing godly or Christian about the RCC or the Pope.   He is just a social liberal posing a religious leader.

You saw no disclaimer it was satire at the site you found it at.

Do you know why?

Because the site you found it at has little to no integrity when it comes to reporting news.  They have an agenda and apparently will use anything they find, truth or fiction, to promote that agenda.    They evidently can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.  No legitimate reporter would ever have reported that as news.

So at the very least you've learned jewsnews.com is a highly unreliable source of legitimate news and information.

Will you continue to use them as such?      

Also, if you understood Catholicism as well as you claim you do, you would have immediately viewed the article as suspect and did some investigation rather than so readily accept such defamation as true.

This is proof positive you don't understand what it is you criticize and ridicule.

But rather than apologize for spreading an offensive lie, it's appropriate to justify it?     

So because you believe the Pope is a false prophet, you can post anything you find without first investigating it to find out if it is true?

Does the end justify the means?

The "protestant reformers" thought so and readily engaged in such inventive, fictional abusive rhetoric even worse than this article you quoted did here.

Edited by thereselittleflower

I wouldn't laugh too hard --as it doesn't change that Pope Francis is a false prophet with somewhere around 1billion alleged followers - as if this won't have a major role in the anti-Christ deception in the last days?  If Peter became a mouth-piece of Satan, there is nothing stopping Pope Francis. The wise watch and wait.

So are you justifying the spreading of malicious rumors and lies?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

Catholic bashing is a hobby here at times...

Is it allowed here?

I guess you will see what you want.

So spreading malicious rumors and lies about the leader of the faith of others without apology, and with attempts to justify it is not "bashing"  ?

It appears so, and it seems the facts of the matter matter not.

Edited by thereselittleflower