IGNORED

Pope Francis: Revising the Ten Commandments

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

I'm outta rep points for the day...

Jesus, come quickly...

Guest shiloh357

Apparently, Francis is not the only false teacher trying to rewrite the Ten Commandments:

"This is what happens when unqualified men are put in positions of leadership in the church. Perry Noble, who poses as a "pastor" of NewSpring Church in South Carolina, has never been set apart through ordination to the gospel ministry, and rightly so. In a recent message, Noble proceeded to emasculate the law of God before an audience of thousands of young people. He also demonstrated his utter ignorance.

This guy, who claims to hear directly from God, not from God's Word, wrote his message in ten minutes and his staff confirms that he has heard from God on this. Let's be clear on this. If Noble is called out for his twisting of Scripture and distortion of the Word of God, he is putting God on the hook for it all.

Noble claims that God's Ten Commandments are not actual commandments, but promises. Does anyone remember that Paul, in the New Testament, stated that the Fifth Commandment was the first commandment (εντολη=an order, command, charge, precept, injunction) with promise (Eph. 6:2)."

For the full article see link below

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/mega-church-leader-perry-noble-rewrites-ten-commandments/#Qc1bgDpsLVD59TYs.99

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/mega-church-leader-perry-noble-rewrites-ten-commandments/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The arrogance and ignorance of the man has deluded his thinking. He is not the mediator between God and man..

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,780
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The source of the article -- is a FAKE NEWS site.  Be careful what you read on the internet!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Now Shiloh! :45:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

The source of the article -- is a FAKE NEWS site.  Be careful what you read on the internet!

Well thanks for looking out for us sheep. Worthy is a great place to find comfort in knowing that the truth will shine forth.  I would never have suspected it to be fake after visiting the site, it even has adds. 

I don't blame Shilo357, I even gave the post a like (before I read the post from George).  Thanks to you all the same Shilo, you had good intentions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Which one of the 2 Shiloh posted is a fake website? I often read stuff on the Jewsnews.com..?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Which one of the 2 Shiloh posted is a fake website? I often read stuff on the Jewsnews.com..?

If you look at the bottom of the Jewsnews article you can go to the entire article which is on Real News Now...    which is a spoof site.....    they also have an article about the Vatican setting off three nuclear test bombs south of Easter Island.  I am really disappointed in Jewsnews for I also read many things on there...

Edited by other one

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

If you look at the bottom of the Jewsnews article you can go to the entire article which is on Real News Now...    which is a spoof site.....    they also have an article about the Vatican setting off three nuclear test bombs south of Easter Island.  I am really disappointed in Jewsnews for I also read many things on there...

Interesting I didn't now that Real News is not a good site,I did wonder about it before..

Thanks for the info!