IGNORED

The Executive Arm of the Global Government.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the global elite controlled by the patriarchs of the earth's 10 wealthiest families (the future 10 kings of Daniel and Revelation) who own and control more than 70 percent of the world’s assets, are making their last effort to accomplish a global currency, that they hope will lead to a global government, and a global religious institution, without a world war to achieve this agenda. I believe scripture indicates they will fail in their attempt convincing the world to submit through consent, and they will then initiate a war that will subdue 3 of the kingdoms as described in Daniel. IMHO, I believe these kingdoms are North America, Russia and its sphere of influence, and the Islamic Arab kingdom. I believe Ezekiel 38 and 39 will be the war that will set the scenario in motion for the covenant with many to be presented to the world in the aftermath of the war.

Historically the global elite have attempted to establish a global government twice with WWI and WWII. After each war ended, the documentation for global government was already prepared for the world to sign on to. The first, establishing the League of Nation, which failed, and their second attempt with he United Nations, which had a greater nation involvement, but isn’t the all powerful centralized rule they intended on. 

The Ezekiel 38 and 39 battle will be a Middle East battle between Israel and the Arab nations led by Iran/Persia and backed by Russia. We see this alignment now. I suspect once this war ignites, China will take advantage of the current U.S. weakness of not being able to fight on several fronts at once, and attack Taiwan. North Korea may do the same with South Korea, and we may even see India and Pakistan go at it. The 3rd World War will be horrific, the end result and its aftermath (Seals 1-4) could see over a billion dead, or a fourth of the world’s population, as we see in Revelation in the opening of the first four seals. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,222
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Rev2015,

Yes I agree that there are very wealthy people behind the economy of the world. However, they & whose army are going to knock out the USA, Russia & Islam?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

I believe the global elite controlled by the patriarchs of the earth's 10 wealthiest families (the future 10 kings of Daniel and Revelation) who own and control more than 70 percent of the world’s assets, are making their last effort to accomplish a global currency, that they hope will lead to a global government, and a global religious institution, without a world war to achieve this agenda. I believe scripture indicates they will fail in their attempt convincing the world to submit through consent, and they will then initiate a war that will subdue 3 of the kingdoms as described in Daniel. IMHO, I believe these kingdoms are North America, Russia and its sphere of influence, and the Islamic Arab kingdom. I believe Ezekiel 38 and 39 will be the war that will set the scenario in motion for the covenant with many to be presented to the world in the aftermath of the war.

Historically the global elite have attempted to establish a global government twice with WWI and WWII. After each war ended, the documentation for global government was already prepared for the world to sign on to. The first, establishing the League of Nation, which failed, and their second attempt with he United Nations, which had a greater nation involvement, but isn’t the all powerful centralized rule they intended on. 

The Ezekiel 38 and 39 battle will be a Middle East battle between Israel and the Arab nations led by Iran/Persia and backed by Russia. We see this alignment now. I suspect once this war ignites, China will take advantage of the current U.S. weakness of not being able to fight on several fronts at once, and attack Taiwan. North Korea may do the same with South Korea, and we may even see India and Pakistan go at it. The 3rd World War will be horrific, the end result and its aftermath (Seals 1-4) could see over a billion dead, or a fourth of the world’s population, as we see in Revelation in the opening of the first four seals. 

look up the rothchilds and see how much they control. one member of that family once stated, 'if a country has a central bank, I own  that country.' (done from memory, it has been many years since I read that quote).

their history is fascinating

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

look up the rothchilds and see how much they control. one member of that family once stated, 'if a country has a central bank, I own  that country.' (done from memory, it has been many years since I read that quote).

It is said that ....

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

However I have never seen any real documentation on when or where he said it.

God`s word tells us who the Super Powers are in these times & how they will form into a Global Government. Individual people have influence but they cannot control the billions of people around the world.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

It is said that ....

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

However I have never seen any real documentation on when or where he said it.

that may the one I just do not remember any more.i thought it was a member of a later generation.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a further update on China`s inclusion into the IMF`s Fund.

`China`s yuan takes leap toward joining IMF currency basket.` (Reuters)

`China`s yuan moved closer to joining other top global currencies in the international Monetary Fund`s benchmark foreign exchange basket on Friday (13th) after the Fund staff & IMF chief Christine Lagarde gave the move the thumbs up.

The recommendation paves the way for the Fund`s executive board, which has the final say, to place the yuan on a par with the US dollar, Japanese yen, British pound & euro at a meeting scheduled for Nov. 30.

Joining the Special drawing Rights (SDR) basket would be a victory for Beijing, which has campaigned hard for the move, & could increase demand for the yuan among reserve managers as well as marking a symbolic coming of age for the world`s second-largest economy.

This would take effect in October 2016, during China`s leadership of the Group of 20 bloc of advanced emerging economies.

The inclusion of the RMB (China`s yuan)  in the SDR basket would increase the representativeness & attractiveness of the SDR, & help improve the current international monetary system, which would benefit both China & the rest of the world.`

Personally I believe that having the extended time frame for the yuan to be included in the IMF basket of monetary currencies, will give the banks & other financial institutions, time to readjust their reliance upon the US dollar. Thus, although it will have a tremendous impact on the world`s economy, I think it will be in stages.

We will just have to wait & see. 2016 is gearing up to be quite significant.

Marilyn.