Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Did any of you people go to kindergarten?

Didn't stone people there either. :P

WHAT??????  I got stoned in Kindergarten a lot.  At least by the boys:huh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes,what is your point?

My wife was a kindergarten teacher for about 25 years......   the first thing one learns in kindergarten is how to disagree with someone without fighting or hurting each others feelings.....    and I see most people either didn't learn very well, or just old and forgot.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I understand MorningGlory but her response was very immature and haughty and she is the only one who is responsible for it.  I'm not going to feed into the melodrama that someone tries to inject into an adult discussion. People are responsible for their own emotions and responses.  If you can't handle opposing views then you perhaps should not hang out on a Forum that discusses that stuff.  That's the way I see it. :) 

It is her choice to leave Worthy.When someone comes onto a non Catholic Christian message board they need to be prepared to see that many Bible Christians do not adhere to their doctrine.We will always be ready to give our defense of the "true word of God".And that is going to not be what the Catholic wants to see.We can not tiptoe around them.We need to defend God's true Holy Precious word.

I agree, bopeep.  But Thallasa is NOT Catholic.  See her post above. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I'm going to just comment this one more time on the subject, but if you guys are ok with Jeff's attitude, we have a serious problem here.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,what is your point?

My wife was a kindergarten teacher for about 25 years......   the first thing one learns in kindergarten is how to disagree with someone without fighting or hurting each others feelings.....    and I see most people either didn't learn very well, or just old and forgot.

Most people are still struggling with that concept way into their senior years.

I understand MorningGlory but her response was very immature and haughty and she is the only one who is responsible for it.  I'm not going to feed into the melodrama that someone tries to inject into an adult discussion. People are responsible for their own emotions and responses.  If you can't handle opposing views then you perhaps should not hang out on a Forum that discusses that stuff.  That's the way I see it. :) 

It is her choice to leave Worthy.When someone comes onto a non Catholic Christian message board they need to be prepared to see that many Bible Christians do not adhere to their doctrine.We will always be ready to give our defense of the "true word of God".And that is going to not be what the Catholic wants to see.We can not tiptoe around them.We need to defend God's true Holy Precious word.

No but she has a history of being RCC.And from her previous posts she is a sympathizer for the RCC.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Well, I'm going to just comment this one more time on the subject, but if you guys are ok with Jeff's attitude, we have a serious problem here.

It seems to be a bit " over-cooked " at times brother. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

No but she has a history of being RCC.And from her previous posts she is a sympathizer for the RCC.

Am I viewed that way ? An "RCC sympathizer" ? I hope so, because I do have sympathy for anyone who has been led or gone astray. Not for the teachings, but for the people ( remember them ? ) 

I think you need to look at the whole picture with Jeff oo and I think I have PM'd you on this issue.

Am I viewed that way ? An "RCC sympathizer" ? I hope so, because I do have sympathy for anyone who has been led or gone astray. 

You are right but I would not advocate or stand up for any of their doctrine.