• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The bible speaks of principalities.  This week I began researching deeper into the topic and how this would affect ones worldview.

I would like to hear your understanding of Principalities and their Princes along with how you understand juristiction of such Princes as it pertains to that which they are Prince of.

Thank You!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

It will be nice to tell us a few things after your research... :)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

The bible speaks of principalities.  This week I began researching deeper into the topic and how this would affect ones worldview.

I would like to hear your understanding of Principalities and their Princes along with how you understand juristiction of such Princes as it pertains to that which they are Prince of.

Thank You!

You will find the term *principalities* used in connection with the hierarchies of angels (primary the evil angels). Christians sometimes forget that even though Satan was cast out of God's Heaven, his authority over countless evil angels was not taken away.  And even though he was defeated at the Cross when Christ conquered the power of sin, Hell, Hades, death, and Satan, his powers to continue as *the god of this world* were not taken away. Just before the Antichrist takes control of this world, all the evil angels and Satan will be cast down to earth from the first and second heavens.

As the *god of this world* and *the prince of the power of the air* he has angelic rulers under him and they are ranked just as an army has ranks, and some of these ranks have the status of *princes*.  Those ranks are shown as:

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Rulers of the darkness of this world

Spiritual wickedness in high places

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thank You!

You will find the term *principalities* used in connection with the hierarchies of angels (primary the evil angels). Christians sometimes forget that even though Satan was cast out of God's Heaven, his authority over countless evil angels was not taken away.  And even though he was defeated at the Cross when Christ conquered the power of sin, Hell, Hades, death, and Satan, his powers to continue as *the god of this world* were not taken away. Just before the Antichrist takes control of this world, all the evil angels and Satan will be cast down to earth from the first and second heavens.

As the *god of this world* and *the prince of the power of the air* he has angelic rulers under him and they are ranked just as an army has ranks, and some of these ranks have the status of *princes*.  Those ranks are shown as:

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Rulers of the darkness of this world

Spiritual wickedness in high places

that's a good generalization of what I think about it also....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Principalities appear in Romans 8:37-39 which tells us that no one can separate us from God.Colossians 1:16 tells us that God is the creator and ruler over all authorities,whether they submit to Him or rebel against Him.

Ephesian 3:10-11 speaks of the different principalities in heaven.Angelic hosts are shown the wisdom and purpose of God.

Ephesians 6:12 speaks of the warfare we engage as we battle throughout our lives.It is up to us to depend on the wisdom and power of God to defeat them.We can do this by trusting in God's victory.

Titus 3:1 speaks of our protection and welfare.We are God's representatives on earth.Those who rebel against earthly authorities are rebelling against what God has instituted.They will bring judgment on themselves.

then why do you rebel against the constitution Peep.

then why do you rebel against the constitution Peep.

Refresh my memory oo.What is it that I rebel again as far as the constitution?

the constitution (the ruling authority of the USA) creates an office of the presidency....   and makes it our responsibility to elect a person who will fulfill the duties of that office according to the guidelines set up by the constitution....   it also makes us responsible for seeing to it that that person fulfills his/her duty or remove them from that office.

You seem to want to shirk that responsibility and expect God to do what he has given you the responsibility to do....    also we are given to protect the constitution, and if you have ever said the pledge of allegiance to the flag of the United States, you have pledged yourself to that Constitution and are not free to sit back and watch anyone do harm to that Constitution.

the constitution (the ruling authority of the USA) creates an office of the presidency....   and makes it our responsibility to elect a person who will fulfill the duties of that office according to the guidelines set up by the constitution....   it also makes us responsible for seeing to it that that person fulfills his/her duty or remove them from that office.

You seem to want to shirk that responsibility and expect God to do what he has given you the responsibility to do....    also we are given to protect the constitution, and if you have ever said the pledge of allegiance to the flag of the United States, you have pledged yourself to that Constitution and are not free to sit back and watch anyone do harm to that Constitution.

You still are not making yourself clear.You are putting me in a corner.Tell me specifically what you think I am not doing.I pray that God's Will Be Done and for the Holy Spirit to guide me on these issues and to give me knowledge and wisdom so that I am on the same page as God.I have faith that will happen.

Have you ever recited the pledge of allegiance to the flag.