IGNORED

Hell Needs Clarification

SavedOnebyGrace

Guest shiloh357

Recently, I heard two different evangelists talk about hell.  Both of whom are preachers of the word whom I would say are reliable.  But their take on hell was completely different, and they both used multiple scriptures, in context, to back up their position.  I haven't had time to study this on my own but I am curious what others think.  This is a simplified version of what they taught.

Position 1: If you are judged to go to Hell, you're there for eternity to pay for your sins.  Of course if you're a believer, the blood of the Lamb cleanses you from all unrighteousness.  This is a very orthodox position.

Position 2: If you are judged to go to Hell, you're there until the punishment for your sins is paid in full.  Then you are annihilated and cease to exist.  This is an unorthodox position which has a name (which I forget) that at least some relatively well known evangelists have embraced.

Does position 2 make sense?

Hell is mass reset.

Could you please clarify or eloborate further on what you mean exactly by your reply that "Hell is mass reset"?.

It means all corrupted bioelectrical data is wiped clean.

and then what?

I don't know anymore than that at this time.

Are you a Christian?   Do you believe the Bible?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Recently, I heard two different evangelists talk about hell.  Both of whom are preachers of the word whom I would say are reliable.  But their take on hell was completely different, and they both used multiple scriptures, in context, to back up their position.  I haven't had time to study this on my own but I am curious what others think.  This is a simplified version of what they taught.

Position 1: If you are judged to go to Hell, you're there for eternity to pay for your sins.  Of course if you're a believer, the blood of the Lamb cleanses you from all unrighteousness.  This is a very orthodox position.

Position 2: If you are judged to go to Hell, you're there until the punishment for your sins is paid in full.  Then you are annihilated and cease to exist.  This is an unorthodox position which has a name (which I forget) that at least some relatively well known evangelists have embraced.

Hell is mass reset.

Could you please clarify or eloborate further on what you mean exactly by your reply that "Hell is mass reset"?.

and then what?

Yes to both.

Guest shiloh357

Hell is mass reset.

and then what?

Yes to both.

Then you should understand that nothing is wiped clean in Hell.  Hell is not a reset.  Hell is destruction, it is an eternal existence apart from God and those in Hell will remain fully corrupt and it is likely that they will hate God more in Hell than they do now since all they have in Hell is their corrupted nature.

Hell is mass reset.

and then what?

Yes to both.

Then you should understand that nothing is wiped clean in Hell.  Hell is not a reset.  Hell is destruction, it is an eternal existence apart from God and those in Hell will remain fully corrupt and it is likely that they will hate God more in Hell than they do now since all they have in Hell is their corrupted nature.

Yes that is true but it is still a reset as the external body remains free, while the biouser is under strict moderation.

Hell is mass reset.

Hell is a system that resets users to their original setting, fully corrupted users suffer death (Which is the second system.) These systems prevent corrupted users entering life.

Genesis 2-17

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Hell is mass reset.

Hell is a system that resets users to their original setting, fully corrupted users suffer death (Which is the second system.) These systems prevent corrupted users entering life.

Genesis 2-17

Hell and people are not a computer to where you can wipe the old data off and start again. Your analogy of hell isn't even close to being biblical.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

I think the question that needs to be asked is why p0m see people and hell in this light rather than assume.

Guest shiloh357

Hell is mass reset.

and then what?

Yes to both.

Yes that is true but it is still a reset as the external body remains free, while the biouser is under strict moderation.

No, that is not correct.  That is not a very good understanding of what is happening hell.   You need a better analogy.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

An interesting note I have found about hell is that you can be there while your still alive.  Hell is the place of eternal torment just as Christ is the place of eternal life.  We can put on hell and walk in hell just as we can put on Christ and walk in him.  That which you choose to do will help you understand your destination.