OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

If we ever needed an argument against gun-free zones, we have one now.   This was a gun-free zone and it took several minutes for law enforcement to get there to stop him.  Had their been armed personnel on site, more lives might have been saved and less people injured.

And yet what did Obama do?   I think he had that speech ready to go.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oh boy is my speculator running in high gear......

So will we read he read Catcher in the Rye?

Several shootings have been associated with Salinger's novel, including Robert John Bardo's shooting of Rebecca Schaeffer and John Hinckley, Jr.'s assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. Additionally, after fatally shooting John LennonMark David Chapman was arrested with a copy of the book that he had purchased that same day, inside of which he had written: "To Holden Caulfield, From Holden Caulfield, This is my statement".[41][42]

(Taken from Wikipedia:    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_in_the_Rye)

Very possibly a demonic book.

or an MK Ultra type trigger.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Several shootings have been associated with Salinger's novel, including Robert John Bardo's shooting of Rebecca Schaeffer and John Hinckley, Jr.'s assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. Additionally, after fatally shooting John LennonMark David Chapman was arrested with a copy of the book that he had purchased that same day, inside of which he had written: "To Holden Caulfield, From Holden Caulfield, This is my statement".[41][42]

That was more along my line of thinking.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I would say that MK Ultra is purely demonic, would you not?

I would say that MK Ultra is purely demonic, would you not?

I would say the people who use it are....    the function itself is just the way we are made for it works on anyone as far as I have read.

I don't know how many people I have run across that have been victims  of abuse that experienced this process.   Some satanically that would definitely be demonic.     but child abuse in it's worst form can do the same things.    Once you shatter a personality it's just a matter of either letting the person stay shattered, or program them to do things.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

For me it's another work of the kingdom of darkness.  And to seal the deal, God is send a strong spirit of deception, so that he who would sin would continue to sin, and he who would be righteous would continue in righteousness.  This is a full on war.  And it's on, now.  I actually praise God for those who did not deny Christ - they have eternal reward in heaven.  I pray that I am as brave when faced with the same choice.  I believe that day is pretty near for all of us.  No turning back.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Maybe we need metal detectors at many places that we go.

what we need is more people armed....    One person who was shot several times attacked the shooter to try and stop him....   if he had been armed it's very likely only one person might have been hurt....              These things are only happening in places where it is illegal to carry weapons.....    so only good law abiding people there are unarmed and that's simply not good.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

what we need is more people armed....    One person who was shot several times attacked the shooter to try and stop him....   if he had been armed it's very likely only one person might have been hurt....              These things are only happening in places where it is illegal to carry weapons.....    so only good law abiding people there are unarmed and that's simply not good.

That would be the solution coming from someone who is a gun advocate.A gun is what started all of this.

That would be the solution coming from someone who is a gun advocate.A gun is what started all of this.

No it didn't   a mentally deranged person started this....    and a stable trained armed person could have ended it quite quickly....