chirpy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Looking for tract, or small pamphlet to hand out to muslims explaining the gospel.  preferably in both english and arabic, farsi, or other

middle east language.

is there a group in the USA who has an active muslim outreach?

thanks for any help or information you can provide.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

There are several. Unfortunately, they are being killed in their personal efforts. The Gospel of John is the best way to go, but if you can " Google " islam christian outreach tracts, you may find some. Perhaps others have more specifics. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi Chirpy,,    welcome to Worthy.

Taking the Gospel to Muslims is not an easy thing....   I would ask just how much you know about Islam and all it's teachings before answering your questions.....    how well you know the Koran and at least the first couple of books of Bukhari's hadith so you can understand where they are coming from....     if you don't understand them, i wouldn't get into any conversations with them, but handing out tracts might be a good thing.

Ray Comfort has some good materials. you should Google him and muslim evangelism. 

Amen OO. The Qu'ran is a difficult read. I found that the translation I read was different than what a ( now ) brother in Christ, translated to me. There is one God, and one savior, who is Christ Jesus. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Amen OO. The Qu'ran is a difficult read. I found that the translation I read was different than what a ( now ) brother in Christ, translated to me. There is one God, and one savior, who is Christ Jesus. 

To really understand it you have to read it in chronological order instead of the normal long chapter to short...

There are many parts that are abrogated and if you don't know the order it was written, you don't fully understand what is valid.

You're right. I never spent too much time reading it in that way. I must admit that I cherry-picked the passages. My brother helped me a lot with that. He also told me of the things that I hadn't realized as error that I had not seen, while showing me MY error in picking out passages that were unrelated. It was an experience I will never forget. He grew up knowing only Islam, and had the opportunity to hear the Gospel of Christ Jesus and by God's grace was saved. He was killed 15 years ago in a suicide bombing in Iraq.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Start With

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesians 6:12

Prayer

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Praying~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Can a devout Muslim be converted? Well, it wont be easy, here's why.

1. Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia, turned monothistic.
  2. Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran.
  3. Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
  4. Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam demands that he make no friends of Christians and Jews (Q. 5:51)
  5. Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah, who teaches annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
  6. Domestically, no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Q. 4:34).
  7. Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam—intolerance (Q. 2:256).
  8. Intellectually, no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is established on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
  9. Philosophically, no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is dictatorial or autocratic except Turkey.
  10. Spiritually, no. Because when we declare the Christian's God is a triune God, while the Muslim's is one entity called "Allah," who is never a heavenly Father, nor is he ever called "Love" in the 99 excellent names

In a nutshell, they worship the Pagan Moon God!

They worship the PAGAN Moon god.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

Good luck trying to convert them. The majority of them wont even talk to non-Muslims here unless its absolutely necessary. We have 15 year old boys shooting police workers as they leave the station?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Jesus gaved to us an exable, he said go in the byways and invite the people in those places to come to my banquet. 

There is no devoteIs, zealots, or one minded people there, they are the lost people of the trantisional environment, those who are at odds with the ruling class.

It is the same today, hope that you are not going to bring the Gospel to the leaders of the other faiths. To the Gardians, the protectors of their flocs, the hard core, the deeply indoctrinated ones.

Look for the ordinary, somehow disconnected, those who disproved the leadership and the control they have on people by taking away their freedom on the basis of religious alliances.

Then you must search your intent, and propose.

Do you bring to them Jesus as the Christ of Allah, (God). That jesus died for the forgiveness of our sins?

BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUPH, you must be able to explain why there is the need for a Christ, what must be the profile of the Christ, and that Jesus is the only one that fits the profile of Christ and why.

You must also show that Jesus gives the life of Allah,(God), as a free gift.

Or I say you are intending to bring Christ to them in a Doctrinal Nut Cell.

A Doctrine with Jesus Christ in it?

A new coulture, with Jesus Christ in it?