IGNORED

ISIS lacks capability for attack on U.S.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

shocked.gifshocked.gifISIS is over here in the US, waiting to get the "word"  to attack.   Our president insists on treating ISIS like they are a group over in Syria and he is either purposely ignoring their presence in the US or he is just really, really obtuse.

ISIS is here;  they have been here for months, now.  More of them are coming in through the refugee stream and our gov't still has its head in the sand.  

Those attacks in Paris were sophisticated in terms of their execution but they still used suicide bomb belts and machine guns and they didn't go after the gov't capital buildings or take on the French police or military.  They went into soft targets.   

They have promised attacks on Wash. DC.   But that attack won't be on the White House or the Capital building.  They will choose soft targets.    We need armed security in restaurants who can sit with their back to the wall and facing the entrance so they can see the attackers and respond quickly.  We need security in movie theatres and shopping malls. Plain clothed first responders armed and ready.    We won't be able to eliminate all civilian casualties, but we can stop these attackers from doing to us what they did in that concert all  in Paris.   Time for more Americans to be armed and ready.  'Cause you just don't know when something like what happened in France could happen where we live.

problem with that is armed security everywhere leads to a ppolice state, I'm not sure I'm up for that. But perhaps a lot more armed citizens might be s good solution

A police state is what we will have if ISIS hits over here and Obama follows what Hollande did and declare Martial Law.   I am talking about stores and restaurants hiring security in plain clothes who can be first responders and blunt the impact of a terrorist attack.   They probably can't stop a gunman from popping off a couple of rounds, but he can stop them from committing a mass killing and keep the civilian casualties to minimum.  

It's time for the private sector to beef up its own security and protect itself because our gov't, sure as rain, will not protect anything except Obama's pride.  And it would hurt if more law-abiding citizens were packing, as well.

If Obama calls for Martial Law, we can kiss our elections good-bye.  He will do nothing to stop them and will remain our president as long as he can due to the Martial Law.  This is what scares me the most ... not ISIS.

Are you kidding me? fear.gif

No.  Not only will the elections be put on "hold", the Constitution would be "suspended" as well.  http://www.infowars.com/what-would-happen-if-martial-law-was-declared-in-america/ and http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/ 

Infowars has a lot of wrong information. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

God's Will will be done, there is never any question about that, but have you ever wondered why it is stated that every nation will come against Israel in the end?  Could it be that our nation will no long exist as a nation that supports Israel and why?? 

That is a good question.I do know that America is not in Revelation.

Why is the United States of America never mentioned in Bible prophecy? This could be for several reasons: (1) Perhaps the United States does not play an important role in the end times. (2) Perhaps the United States does not exist any more once the end times begin. (3) Perhaps the United States is included with all the other nations that reject God in the end times (Revelation 10:1111:1812:514:815:416:1917:1518:3,2319:15). Option (3) is the most likely answer. The United States of America is the biggest supporter of Israel in the world today. This might not always be the case.

http://www.gotquestions.org/united-states-Bible.html

Either example you give from Got Questions point to the idea that the US is not the US we grew up in.  If the country still exists, they will turn their back on Israel and God.  This administration is doing all it can, in a very sly way, to change the heart of the country.

shocked.gifshocked.gifISIS is over here in the US, waiting to get the "word"  to attack.   Our president insists on treating ISIS like they are a group over in Syria and he is either purposely ignoring their presence in the US or he is just really, really obtuse.

ISIS is here;  they have been here for months, now.  More of them are coming in through the refugee stream and our gov't still has its head in the sand.  

Those attacks in Paris were sophisticated in terms of their execution but they still used suicide bomb belts and machine guns and they didn't go after the gov't capital buildings or take on the French police or military.  They went into soft targets.   

They have promised attacks on Wash. DC.   But that attack won't be on the White House or the Capital building.  They will choose soft targets.    We need armed security in restaurants who can sit with their back to the wall and facing the entrance so they can see the attackers and respond quickly.  We need security in movie theatres and shopping malls. Plain clothed first responders armed and ready.    We won't be able to eliminate all civilian casualties, but we can stop these attackers from doing to us what they did in that concert all  in Paris.   Time for more Americans to be armed and ready.  'Cause you just don't know when something like what happened in France could happen where we live.

problem with that is armed security everywhere leads to a ppolice state, I'm not sure I'm up for that. But perhaps a lot more armed citizens might be s good solution

A police state is what we will have if ISIS hits over here and Obama follows what Hollande did and declare Martial Law.   I am talking about stores and restaurants hiring security in plain clothes who can be first responders and blunt the impact of a terrorist attack.   They probably can't stop a gunman from popping off a couple of rounds, but he can stop them from committing a mass killing and keep the civilian casualties to minimum.  

It's time for the private sector to beef up its own security and protect itself because our gov't, sure as rain, will not protect anything except Obama's pride.  And it would hurt if more law-abiding citizens were packing, as well.

If Obama calls for Martial Law, we can kiss our elections good-bye.  He will do nothing to stop them and will remain our president as long as he can due to the Martial Law.  This is what scares me the most ... not ISIS.

Are you kidding me? fear.gif

No.  Not only will the elections be put on "hold", the Constitution would be "suspended" as well.  http://www.infowars.com/what-would-happen-if-martial-law-was-declared-in-america/ and http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/ 

Infowars has a lot of wrong information. 

The page I presented from infowars is not a factual piece, but a question asked.  The link to CDN does quote Ben Carson. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

You really need to read the second link I provided.  This was recorded in 2014 and looks pretty probable to me.  Here it is again:  http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/

Now that is scary.God is in control so that is comfort to me.

Yep, that site is scary for sure.  Did you read some of the comments on the bottom of the page?  Those are scary too.  I have to admit, even though as a Marine in 1968 I took the oath to defend the Constitution, my present day pecking order is. . . . God, Family and then Country.

You really need to read the second link I provided.  This was recorded in 2014 and looks pretty probable to me.  Here it is again:  http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/

Now that is scary.God is in control so that is comfort to me.

Yep, that site is scary for sure.  Did you read some of the comments on the bottom of the page?  Those are scary too.  I have to admit, even though as a Marine in 1968 I took the oath to defend the Constitution, my present day pecking order is. . . . God, Family and then Country.

Yes, and I am concerned with what I have read on many sites that are not biased or radical.  Many people are in fear of loosing their country from the decisions Obama is making and the lack of action from the other branches as "We, the people" call out.  I am trying to find the site where it shows that no matter what we call for, our elected government does what they want.

What do you think of the opinion that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the WH, that this is the reason for Obama's anti-American foreign and domestic policies?  the enemy is within theory?

I have heard of this, but all I can find so far is that there are Muslims assigned to key offices in his administration, but whether or not they are part of the Muslim Brotherhood I can't seem to find from non biased or non-conspiracy sites.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

What do you think of the opinion that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the WH, that this is the reason for Obama's anti-American foreign and domestic policies?  the enemy is within theory?

I believe it has, because I know someone who's islamic uncle got in to the white house under the clinton administration. It is all part of the agenda to get islam accepted in the us. 

With the Muslim Brotherhood in high security positions, even Homeland Security, there should be no question on which way Obama will go when it comes down to us and them ...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Brotherhood has even infiltrated the military. 

I have no doubt, OO.  That's what happens when people become complacent.