IGNORED

ISIS lacks capability for attack on U.S.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

8 hours ago, other one said:

it is possible for one person to do so, that's true....    but in the case of McVey, he had inroads to middle eastern terrorists, and not a whole lot of people around the world knows that so I bring it up ever chance I get...     I guess you can feel used and it would be ok

I do not understand what "I guess you can feel used and it would be ok" even means, sorry.

My only point, is addressing the absurdity of the OP title - that ISIS lacks capability. I have the capability, certainly ISIS does as well, perhaps hundreds of times over, that, I cannot estimate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I read where isis folks are using captagon, which is a combination of theophylline and amphetamine. Gives them the superhuman strength etc of meth. I can see isis folks having the capability to commit mass destruction of folks.

Im still going to the mall tonight though. The Lord will either keep me safe, or not. I know my eternal destination at least.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I do not understand what "I guess you can feel used and it would be ok" even means, sorry.

My only point, is addressing the absurdity of the OP title - that ISIS lacks capability. I have the capability, certainly ISIS does as well, perhaps hundreds of times over, that, I cannot estimate.

I just used your post to point out that McVey was not alone......    not even just the two of them....    really didn't pertain to your point       Something I do any chance I get.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I just used your post to point out that McVey was not alone......    not even just the two of them....    really didn't pertain to your point       Something I do any chance I get.

OKAY, just wanted to be sure. Thanks

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I read where isis folks are using captagon, which is a combination of theophylline and amphetamine. Gives them the superhuman strength etc of meth. I can see isis folks having the capability to commit mass destruction of folks.

Im still going to the mall tonight though. The Lord will either keep me safe, or not. I know my eternal destination at least.

the Air Force uses drugs of this nature to keep pilots alert on long missions....   they are extremely addictive, but do work very well, but only for a short period of time.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the San Bernardino Terrorist attack happened on December 2nd.  Does everybody still feel the same?

San Bernardino Terrorist Attack

On 11/30/2015, 4:35:26, ayin jade said:

I took theophylline for about 18 months for Asthma.....    worked well for the asthma, but the three hours of sleep a night average really changed my personality....    wife said I was getting spooky and to find out what was wrong or find somewhere else to sleep.    Short tempered and trouble dealing with stress....   the only time period in my 38 year career that I didn't get very high reviews in my job....       But for nearly a year, it was great, and did make me rather fearless.  But I was/am a born again Christian so I was never dangerous, just a pain in the arss to be around