• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/2/2015, 6:48:44, Davida said:

I hear you Ezra. Francis is an evil tool of Satan for the end times. He will try to do his part to turn the world against Israel and true Christians.  Fundamentalist Christians have always been the enemy of the Papacy.

I consider myself a fundamentalist Christian.  No frills, no add ons; if it's not in Scripture, it's a lie.  I must be an enemy of the papacy then.  Not losing any sleep.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

18 hours ago, Dakila777 said:

What he says might matter to you someday, when the repercussions of his actions finally affects you personally.

What matters to me is what God says for only what God allows can affect me personally.

13 hours ago, OakWood said:

I hear what you are saying, but as Christians we should watch out for the signs....

True that!  Signs are everywhere and in all things but if we do not possess eyes to see then a sign shall not be given.  I went for years wandering past all the signs but none given to me.  Today I am instructed to conform to the words of our Lord and do the works.  By doing the works I find that I am given the signs.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

19 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

What matters to me is what God says for only what God allows can affect me personally.

True that!  Signs are everywhere and in all things but if we do not possess eyes to see then a sign shall not be given.  I went for years wandering past all the signs but none given to me.  Today I am instructed to conform to the words of our Lord and do the works.  By doing the works I find that I am given the signs.

An interesting Shoebat article here about Francis bowing to Mecca but refusing to kneel to the Holy Sacraments. What does that tell us?

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/03/88808/

Bear in mind that Shoebat himself is a Catholic so expect some bias. Nevertheless, Catholics have rituals that they believe show respect to Jesus and Francis is ignoring these rituals.

He is showing more respect for Islam than he is for Christianity or Catholicism. Could this man really indeed be an anti-Pope?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

But what if God allows it that you be affected personally someday? You are still living in this world after all, and you cannot realistically expect to be shielded from all that is going to happen. And if God does shield you, personally, would you still not care, if the world around you is already collapsing because of the actions of this man?

2 hours ago, OakWood said:

An interesting Shoebat article here about Francis bowing to Mecca but refusing to kneel to the Holy Sacraments. What does that tell us?

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/03/88808/

Bear in mind that Shoebat himself is a Catholic so expect some bias. Nevertheless, Catholics have rituals that they believe show respect to Jesus and Francis is ignoring these rituals.

He is showing more respect for Islam than he is for Christianity or Catholicism. Could this man really indeed be an anti-Pope?

I have to be careful for I have been misled before in seriously detrimental ways.  I was convinced beyond any doubt that what I was seeing was absolute truth for everything aligned perfectly but I was wrong.  Nothing happened as I was led to 'imagine' it would. 

All of that dealt with biblical prophecy lining up with historical events alegorically.  

Something different happened when this pope was elected and I am once bitten twice shy in believing.  I had a vison of a ram with two horns in the sky.  My first thought was it was God reminding me how much he loves us in the Lamb but something inside said no.  Then I later learned that at the time I had the vision the decision was made on Francis.  

I don't know.  Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Dakila777 said:

But what if God allows it that you be affected personally someday? You are still living in this world after all, and you cannot realistically expect to be shielded from all that is going to happen. And if God does shield you, personally, would you still not care, if the world around you is already collapsing because of the actions of this man?

What God allows, God allows.  Why can you say that I cannot realistically say I can expect to be sheilded?  The world around me is collapsing.  I care enough to spend 2-4 hours each day ministering to lost souls in order to bring them to Christ. I will deal with those God brings to me.  He has not brought Francis to me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, gdemoss said:

What God allows, God allows.  Why can you say that I cannot realistically say I can expect to be sheilded?  The world around me is collapsing.  I care enough to spend 2-4 hours each day ministering to lost souls in order to bring them to Christ. I will deal with those God brings to me.  He has not brought Francis to me.

Okay Bro. I really didn't want to argue. I am seeing your point, and you obviously feel strongly about it. If truth be told, I am more like you; I tend to focus more on the work at hand, on my daily burdens, than on what is happening on the world at large.

I've also read your response to Oakwood, and so I can understand where your strong feelings are coming from. I had been misled too in the past, both by the devil and by leaders I thought were true servants of the Lord.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Fundamentally Speaking, Pontifical

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Matthew 23:8-10

Men Are Self-Willed

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:23-28

Unless Jesus Rules Their Hearts

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

You See

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

17 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I consider myself a fundamentalist Christian.  No frills, no add ons; if it's not in Scripture, it's a lie.  I must be an enemy of the papacy then.  Not losing any sleep.

Not losing any sleep? I'm sure the Jesuits are working on a plan to get you staying up at night, biting your nails, etc. Check out how they dealt with the enemies of the papacy.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015‎ ‎3‎:‎43‎:‎45‎, OakWood said:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Vatican-religion-pope-France/2015/11/30/id/703942/

Pope Francis said Monday that fundamentalism was "a disease of all religions", including the Roman Catholic Church, but had nothing to do with God.

"Fundamentalism is always a tragedy. It is not religious, it lacks God, it is idolatrous," the Argentine pontiff told journalists on the plane during his return from a trip to Africa.

Francis said Islam was not the only religion to suffer from violent extremists, such as the ones behind the deadly attacks in Paris which were claimed by the Islamic State.

"We Catholics, we have a few, even many fundamentalists. They believe they know absolute truth and corrupt others," he said, adding: "I can say this because this is my Church".

"Francis said Islam was not the only religion to suffer from violent extremists, such as the ones behind the deadly attacks in Paris which were claimed by the Islamic State.

"'We Catholics, we have a few, even many fundamentalists....'"

As Francis doesn't understand English, i.e., "a few, even many," I wonder exactly what he meant by what was translated as "fundamentalist" since he associated that description with violent Islamic extremists?