IGNORED

glad we have stupid terrorists

ayin jade

Guest shiloh357
57 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I do not believe in the least you are taking the more intelligent approach.  

It's based in reality and it is far more intelligent than much of what you are putting  out.   It is not based on an unfounded assumption that has no basis in fact.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

On 12/7/2015, 9:27:30, shiloh357 said:

It's based in reality and it is far more intelligent than much of what you are putting  out.   It is not based on an unfounded assumption that has no basis in fact.

We disagree.   I think sometimes it's hard for some people to simply accept that others disagree with them.   I'm ok with the fact we disagree. You are welcome to your opinion and I will not try to dissuade you from it.

I for one don't see any point in continuing to beat a dead horse.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, thereselittleflower said:

We disagree.   I think sometimes it's hard for some people to simply accept that others disagree with them.   I'm ok with the fact we disagree. You are welcome to your opinion and I will not try to dissuade you from it.

I for one don't see any point in continuing to beat a dead horse.

It's not a dead horse, you are simply wrong.   There was no evidence that this terrorist was mentally ill.   You pronounced him mentally ill with no evidence.   Evil people are not necessarily mentally ill.   I am simply pointing to the fact that your claim has no basis in fact.  I am right and you are wrong (as usual).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not a dead horse, you are simply wrong.   There was no evidence that this terrorist was mentally ill.   You pronounced him mentally ill with no evidence.   Evil people are not necessarily mentally ill.   I am simply pointing to the fact that your claim has no basis in fact.  I am right and you are wrong (as usual).

I'm not taking the bait Shilo.  If you wish to continue this debate of your opinion, you will have to do it without me.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I'm not taking the bait Shilo.  If you wish to continue this debate of your opinion, you will have to do it without me.

I am not baiting you.   You simply don't have an argument and are trying to save face.