• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MorningGlory,

Remember all scripture is for our instruction BUT IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT US.

Hope that helps. Marilyn.

That kind of ties into my own thoughts, that we are not really required to keep the feasts.  So many of the televangelists go on and on, ad nauseum,  about the feast days, the first fruits and all that ...... they give me a headache.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

39 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That kind of ties into my own thoughts, that we are not really required to keep the feasts.  So many of the televangelists go on and on, ad nauseum,  about the feast days, the first fruits and all that ...... they give me a headache.

Hi MorningGlory,

I quite understand. Still it is important to know the feasts in relation to God`s timeline for Israel, & thus appreciate His overall purposes & where we fit. However our focus should be to come to know the Lord more, His names & titles as they reveal His character & His wonderful purposes for - the Body of Christ, for Israel & for the Nations. As we grow in understanding these then we, the Body of Christ will be close to the unity of the faith & soon to go to our eternal destination.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MorningGlory,

I quite understand. Still it is important to know the feasts in relation to God`s timeline for Israel, & thus appreciate His overall purposes & where we fit. However our focus should be to come to know the Lord more, His names & titles as they reveal His character & His wonderful purposes for - the Body of Christ, for Israel & for the Nations. As we grow in understanding these then we, the Body of Christ will be close to the unity of the faith & soon to go to our eternal destination.

Marilyn.

hello Mariln, I am back , now where were we, let us continue, I will look for the last request and give you a answer , thank you,

hello MG this is really good to know even as gentiles for the gentiles , cannot understand the purpose or the instruction of God unless we learn of the feasts and know the culture that is of the jews, for if we only look at the bible through our gentile eyes we will miss a lot that is placed before us for us to know,

for the timing and second coming is based on Gods feast days , there is a very important reason God instructed this , and the numbers for we too unlock the secrets of the kingdom of God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

hello Mariln, I am back , now where were we, let us continue, I will look for the last request and give you a answer , thank you,

hello MG this is really good to know even as gentiles for the gentiles , cannot understand the purpose or the instruction of God unless we learn of the feasts and know the culture that is of the jews, for if we only look at the bible through our gentile eyes we will miss a lot that is placed before us for us to know,

for the timing and second coming is based on Gods feast days , there is a very important reason God instructed this , and the numbers for we too unlock the secrets of the kingdom of God.

was you looking for the month of September ? in the last question Marilyn ?

I have followed a full study on this the other day, so I am ready to continue, I have taken notes, for going into the time line from adam

we show adam ,2000 years then Abraham 2000years , then we have Jesus 2000 years, which falls for the last six years, and now we are at the doors of the second coming,,and the last year or the last and prophetic year, to end the transgressions and sins , and to start the new heaven and the new earth, it is with in our view, in this generation, would that be a fair statement ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:
18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Can you back the above with Scripture? 

Morning Glory

Ok, to give you some examples.

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

We do this daily.  Every single day we stay away from sin we are offering up spiritual sacrifices on a daily basis by keeping our temples clean.  Also to this day, many are coming to the Lord daily, and will do the same.  Every single day the door is open to Christ

Acts 2:47   Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 16:5   And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.

1 Corinthians 15:31   I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Hebrews 3:13   But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

....but there comes the day when the door to truth (Christ) will be closed for a time.  When the 7 trumpets begin to sound and the world is in darkness (not knowing what's going on) because there is no light given anymore (truth), only darkness.  It's too late, all who did not jump on board when the light was provided will be taken with the flood.  The "daily sacrifice is taken away", not from those who already received the truth, but from the world.  No escape now.  No truth, no help.

Hebrews 7:27   Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

Hebrews 10:11   And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

But they did not see Christ as the ultimate sacrifice, so they continued in their tradition until the temple was destroyed in 70AD, and they were scattered without a temple to this day.  Yes another temple will be built, but it's not going to be God's temple, but a temple for an imposter to sit in who has nothing in Christ.

So "the daily sacrifice" used to be animal sacrifices, but since Christ offered himself up, he became "the daily sacrifice", and this is what will be taken away, that mercy.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

....but there comes the day when the door to truth (Christ) will be closed for a time.  When the 7 trumpets begin to sound and the world is in darkness (not knowing what's going on) because there is no light given anymore (truth), only darkness.  It's too late, all who did not jump on board when the light was provided will be taken with the flood.  The "daily sacrifice is taken away", not from those who already received the truth, but from the world.  No escape now.  No truth, no help.

I do not see that, there is always a remnant on Earth, as long as Earth remains. Jesus has those testifying of Himself, where are you getting this idea otherwise? Unless you are referring to the very brief moment, when the 7 years are ending, and He is returning to destroy the anti-christ at His coming, before the Millenial kingdom.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

15 minutes ago, Sister said:

Morning Glory

Ok, to give you some examples.

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

We do this daily.  Every single day we stay away from sin we are offering up spiritual sacrifices on a daily basis by keeping our temples clean.  Also to this day, many are coming to the Lord daily, and will do the same.  Every single day the door is open to Christ

Acts 2:47   Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 16:5   And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.

1 Corinthians 15:31   I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Hebrews 3:13   But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 7:27   Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

Hebrews 10:11   And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

But they did not see Christ as the ultimate sacrifice, so they continued in their tradition until the temple was destroyed in 70AD, and they were scattered without a temple to this day.  Yes another temple will be built, but it's not going to be God's temple, but a temple for an imposter to sit in who has nothing in Christ.

So "the daily sacrifice" used to be animal sacrifices, but since Christ offered himself up, he became "the daily sacrifice", and this is what will be taken away, that mercy.

That's simply not logical.  When the temple is built...what?  The  rabbis are going to enter it and offer up spiritual sacrifices???  Uh, no, that makes no sense.  That temple will be built by the Jews for themselves and the AC will defile it, that much is true.  But as to the Jews offering spiritual sacrifices to Christ before that.....no, they will not be doing that.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.33
  • Days Won:  20

19 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That's simply not logical.  When the temple is built...what?  The  rabbis are going to enter it and offer up spiritual sacrifices???  Uh, no, that makes no sense.  That temple will be built by the Jews for themselves and the AC will defile it, that much is true.  But as to the Jews offering spiritual sacrifices to Christ before that.....no, they will not be doing that.

Correct. Spiritual sacrifices can only be offered by the priesthood of believers within the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles).  The literal daily sacrifice will be literally shut down by the AC in the third Temple (which is yet to be built). It has nothing to do with Christ or Christians.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I do not see that, there is always a remnant on Earth, as long as Earth remains. Jesus has those testifying of Himself, where are you getting this idea otherwise? Unless you are referring to the very brief moment, when the 7 years are ending, and He is returning to destroy the anti-christ at His coming, before the Millenial kingdom.

Omegaman

Yes I am referring to the wrath period, the 7 trumpets.  This time.  When the temple is closed for this period.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

was you looking for the month of September ? in the last question Marilyn ?

I have followed a full study on this the other day, so I am ready to continue, I have taken notes, for going into the time line from adam

we show adam ,2000 years then Abraham 2000years , then we have Jesus 2000 years, which falls for the last six years, and now we are at the doors of the second coming,,and the last year or the last and prophetic year, to end the transgressions and sins , and to start the new heaven and the new earth, it is with in our view, in this generation, would that be a fair statement ?

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Yes Tishri - Sept/Oct is when the Feast of Tabernacles is celebrated, Israel`s New year (religious). However in the Millennium  this will be combined with the civil New Year, Nisan, (Mar/Feb) as the Lord Jesus is King in both those areas, civil & religious. Now have you been able to look up those `double Adar months?` They hold the key for the year that the Lord returns. Look up a Jewish site & check out the calendars for the years coming of the `double Adar.`

.....A/D...........................(1260 days).....................................I.......(30 days)...............I...........(30 days).........I.........(15th)......>

.........................................................................................Shebat.........Adar 1..............................Adar 2......................Nisan, The New Year, (the Feast of Tabernacles, God is with us.)

Just a quick summary to remind you. Also I will comment on your other thoughts, later, but didn`t want to get side tracked at the moment.

Marilyn.