• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Regardless of your beliefs, as opposed to any other believer posting in this thread, you do NOT have the authority to say this to anyone.  The power to make these decisions belongs to God and to Him alone.  You should repent of your attempt to judge the eternal salvation of other Christians because it's shameful and totally unChristian.

thank you MG, I appreciate that, 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you MG, I appreciate that, 

:)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

24 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Are you a catholic,? for why else would you state first that another brother, my self will fall short from your belief ,as you are wishing that those that don't follow what you say are finished, and then you come up with if we are not in  a church that ,our words are meaning less, you have got , this all wrong brother, 

and you think the building that you go to worship is going to save you ? ,you really think if you go to church is the only way to God and being saved ? the words of the people of God if they be in a church, or not , is all valid, and you have missed the mark, and you are the one with the empty lamp,

so I will for sure not comment if possible to someone that does not have a clue or even know what scripture or the bible is talking about , you have just wanted to hear your self ,and think you are correct , and refuse to listen to logic, but that is okay ,

for to each ,his own, you work out your salvation with God , just like we all do , but if you are not following the teachings that are basic and simple then I cannot , and no one can tell you other wise, good luck with what ever you believe in, for you are not on the same page at all with the rest , don't you find it odd, or is it pride, I cannot even figure where you are coming from or what you really believe, if you want yto tell please go ahead , there is no more making sense out of anything you are saying ,

SS

My point is those who do not attend a place of worship or even a Bible Study are not following Scripture because they are not accountable to anyone but themselves.  Heb 10:24,25 - And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.  Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as you see that Day approaching.

So one who does not attend any place of worship or even a Bible Study or Prayer time with others IS not following Scripture, and therefore is their word really reliable.  Are they theological correct.  A loner here on this board, is that just a loner.  I do not put much credence then in what they post.  I like to see who I am dealing with.

A no I am not Catholic.  I would consider myself as Baptist, Non-denominational, Village Missions, Bible Believer.  And I do attend a place of worship and attend weekly Bible Studies, so I am accountable to others face to face.

And I would say that you also are quite prideful.  Totally against anyone with a Pre-Trib view.  Do you see the point.  Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath and Post-Trib are all in total denial of the Pre-Trib view.  I see very little opposition between those of these other views.  It is usually three on one as I see it.  When this happens, it is usually the ONE who is correct.

In Christ

Montana Marv

28 minutes ago, Sister said:

John 6:53   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55   For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56   He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Matthew 4:4   But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Montanna Marv

If you know what these scriptures mean you wouldn't of made that statement.  If some Christians chose not to go to church, it's because they want to know directly what Christ's doctrine is for themselves through the scriptures directly, without all the hype and influence of a church's doctrine, for there are many as you know.

We should not build on another mans foundation.  Christ is our only mediator to God.  The helper is the Holy Spirit, not the church.  There is a falling away happening at the moment, and it would be wise in these times to go directly to the Word of God for guidance.

Sister you are awesome , and you have told the truth , it is time that we ,really seek Him in this last days, for many are caught up with the building and church ,and not getting fed , and not learning ,how to have a personal relationship with God,

when I left the church , is when, I learned the most , and then found out, I was being taught false doctrines, for I am studying as much as I can, and doing as much research as I can, and I am now , a lot stronger in my faith in God, I am more disciplined, and I have my eyes open , more,

and I was not getting this in 30 minutes of church teaching  and 45 minutes of music, a week,

I spend all day long now. and hours on hours , and there is so much to learn about God, that we will never be able to learn it all,

thank you for pointing to the facts and the truth , for many are asleep. and time is ....at hand.

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

SS

My point is those who do not attend a place of worship or even a Bible Study are not following Scripture because they are not accountable to anyone but themselves.  Heb 10:24,25 - And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.  Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as you see that Day approaching.

So one who does not attend any place of worship or even a Bible Study or Prayer time with others IS not following Scripture, and therefore is their word really reliable.  Are they theological correct.  A loner here on this board, is that just a loner.  I do not put much credence then in what they post.  I like to see who I am dealing with.

A no I am not Catholic.  I would consider myself as Baptist, Non-denominational, Village Missions, Bible Believer.  And I do attend a place of worship and attend weekly Bible Studies, so I am accountable to others face to face.

And I would say that you also are quite prideful.  Totally against anyone with a Pre-Trib view.  Do you see the point.  Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath and Post-Trib are all in total denial of the Pre-Trib view.  I see very little opposition between those of these other views.  It is usually three on one as I see it.  When this happens, it is usually the ONE who is correct.

In Christ

Montana Marv

this is really not about ganging up on you , we were out of love , supporting and giving sound doctrine to a topic that is clear in the bible , but if you want to continue to believe what you do , then go ahead , we are not going to stop you ,or say we are right and you are wrong other then saying that towards scripture with in contexted is vital, so we can have our differences ,but scripture does not change, and the word of God ,is the word of God ,

you have defended your self against something that is clear you have not followed through and really studied, so those that have and been there was only giving, supportive advise, if you don't want it , then just tell us , but don't come out and wish evil and hate on any of us as if we are your enemy and not your brother and sister,

for your attitude shows your character , and we do not have to be face to face,  and as for not going to church and bible study , and being loners,  ? think this out , if we are up and up with scripture as you are and even some ,very skilled and seasoned believers, how can you say we need to be part of a church or study ,?

When we can share and learn and build together online right here , I have learn Gods word ,from others like me ,and I have shared Gods word to others , so this alone is the gathering of believers, ,you cannot put the word of God , or other believers into a sytem or a box , of what we call have to do , and be in a building, for I have just posted ,if I go to church ,if I am lucky ,I get 30 minutes of teaching , 45 min, of music, and gather with others, if I stay at home , or have a friend and study with for hours, and research as if I am trying to master this topic, does that not put me ahead of the people in the church ?

I was like you , in fact honestly Gods truth , I was  a couple months ago , I would go to Saturday night service, sunday morning service

and weds,night bible study, I was going like a mad man, but that is stil only one hour on the weekends and one hour at weds, so two hours a week, comp[are to I put in now over six hours a day , in study of the bible and related bible teachings,

and for all out there that don't know, I have learned that you need more then one bible and the expository dictionary , and a concordance of the bible to really learn and study, before I had one bible, now I have a library, so do you see what is going on,

I had no real relationship with God in church , but now I do , but this is my own opinion, and my own walk, so you have taken the gathering out of its context, for we are gathered together learning Gods word, right now, blessing to you brother.

52 minutes ago, Sister said:

John 6:53   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55   For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56   He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Matthew 4:4   But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Montanna Marv

If you know what these scriptures mean you wouldn't of made that statement.  If some Christians chose not to go to church, it's because they want to know directly what Christ's doctrine is for themselves through the scriptures directly, without all the hype and influence of a church's doctrine, for there are many as you know.

We should not build on another mans foundation.  Christ is our only mediator to God.  The helper is the Holy Spirit, not the church.  There is a falling away happening at the moment, and it would be wise in these times to go directly to the Word of God for guidance.

Sister

What does Heb 10:24, 25 say about what you just posted.  If you assemble with no one, pray with no one, you cannot encourage them and they cannot encourage you either.  So in essence no one can mentor you, and you cannot mentor anyone else.  Like Salt which has lost its savor.  And then some leave a local assembly because they get kicked out or are told to leave because of obscure views.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 12/13/2015 at 9:42 AM, Montana Marv said:

First of all the trial is for ALL who live on the earth.  All will go through it.  Yet Rev 3:10 implies that we are being kept from this hour of trial. (We will not go through it)   Which part of ALL do you not understand.

Maybe I just missed the part where the word "All" is missing in the Greek. However, that is beside the point. Even if the word all had been there, it does not require an understanding, that every individual is in mind, that is the part of all, that you do not understand! We do this even in English:

"Honey, would you go check on the children, to make sure they are all okay?"

"Gee, I can try dear, but it could take some time to check all 2 billion of them"

The first case, all means all of a group, the second case is literal. Does this happen in the Bible? Consider this:

1 Tim 2:3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

What is wrong here? Is God so weak that His will is thwarted? Does He care so little, that He will not insure that they ALL hear the news?

I think it is more likely, that God wants all that He has chosen, a subset of the bigger all, to be saved. He chooses some from among ALL, and ALL the chosen, will be saved.

However, as I said, "all" is not included in the language of Rev 3:10, that is just an inferance that you (and some translators) make, I am not willing to add to the word to made it match my eschatology.

Omegaman

Just a saying:

In my grandfathers Day, it would take a man 30 Days to walk across Montana walking only during the Day.  Here "Day" has three different meanings.

Yet if the Church were to go through this time of trial in Rev 3:10, (dia) through would have been used.  It was not.  Now - "to test those who live on the earth".  What does this imply.  To test only some who live on this earth, To test no one who lives on this earth. or To test All who live on this earth.  I go with number 3.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

What does Heb 10:24, 25 say about what you just posted.  If you assemble with no one, pray with no one, you cannot encourage them and they cannot encourage you either.  So in essence no one can mentor you, and you cannot mentor anyone else.  Like Salt which has lost its savor.  And then some leave a local assembly because they get kicked out or are told to leave because of obscure views.

In Christ

Montana Marv

you are talking about believers that have the salt and the light , but why would a believer lose his or her salt, because they do not assemble, for you do not know why we do what we do , and for what reason, for it is stated be ready in and out of season to show and to prove

what is right and what is of the lord,. we are all accountable to God each and everyone of us, and to the limit that is set , some that

know and learn much , much is required and where there is little , little is required,

you have come up with obscure views , and you have refused to hear others , so who is  really on there own here, ?

each of us could not tell you in full detail what happens when we learn the word and have studied it to the ends of the world , many of us , share and talk to others and teach others daily , so you can not just come out and say we have become lone Christians , for this is not the case,

some have learned like a degree and masters to , eventually to go out and witness to others,  and some have developed bible studies and open there homes , to the word of God, because someone does not go to church , does not make that person less then a church goer,

and less saved or unable to be a child of God.

then if you ,really want to get to the real facts, of your argument , and you are not going to like it , but here it is ,

you are judging others, and you have told everyone with your views and ideas, the its a  (works )   to salvation ,you are preaching,

and this is not biblical , and its actually , about pressing upon your own personal beliefs and its not , Gods will ,to be limited , by our own vises and strengths , it is by grace and there is no more ,we can do of our selves so we cannot boast,  grace is given, to all , and it is your choice to receive or reject,

but if you are questioning our status as real and true believers, you need to not judge, no one can say if one person ,is saved over another and by what they do, in works,    for this is  a deception and false teaching.

16 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you are talking about believers that have the salt and the light , but why would a believer lose his or her salt, because they do not assemble, for you do not know why we do what we do , and for what reason, for it is stated be ready in and out of season to show and to prove

what is right and what is of the lord,. we are all accountable to God each and everyone of us, and to the limit that is set , some that

know and learn much , much is required and where there is little , little is required,

you have come up with obscure views , and you have refused to hear others , so who is  really on there own here, ?

each of us could not tell you in full detail what happens when we learn the word and have studied it to the ends of the world , many of us , share and talk to others and teach others daily , so you can not just come out and say we have become lone Christians , for this is not the case,

some have learned like a degree and masters to , eventually to go out and witness to others,  and some have developed bible studies and open there homes , to the word of God, because someone does not go to church , does not make that person less then a church goer,

and less saved or unable to be a child of God.

then if you ,really want to get to the real facts, of your argument , and you are not going to like it , but here it is ,

you are judging others, and you have told everyone with your views and ideas, the its a  (works )   to salvation ,you are preaching,

and this is not biblical , and its actually , about pressing upon your own personal beliefs and its not , Gods will ,to be limited , by our own vises and strengths , it is by grace and there is no more ,we can do of our selves so we cannot boast,  grace is given, to all , and it is your choice to receive or reject,

but if you are questioning our status as real and true believers, you need to not judge, no one can say if one person ,is saved over another and by what they do, in works,    for this is  a deception and false teaching.

SS

You are also judging others.  I would call it more of correction in this instance what I did.  I am not questioning your status of true Believers.  But since you put it that way; ... Only True Believers will assemble with each other.  Only True Believers will help one when they stumble,  Only True Believers will let someone help them up.  Only True Believers will Disciple others,  Only True Believes will be Discipled by others.  If one is a True Believer they would show there face.  If you cannot find a Church which accepts you or you dislike them; Start a home Bible Study.  Do Not be a loner.

In Christ

Montana Marv