• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

45 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Oh but they did have oil, to start out with. They thought they had plenty. But when the Bridegroom took longer to arrive than they had expected, their understanding of eschatology --their truths of the Word -- ran out.

Pre-tribbers, beware this does not apply to you. Just maybe the Lord will not appear as soon as you believe he will. Maybe the truths you have of End Time prophecy will only get you so far, but not far enough.

That is the takeaway in a nutshell.  The time of testing referred to in Revelation 3:10 comes after the great tribulation.  It is the time of testing Jesus refers to here:

• “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

This is during the time that the armies gather together at Armageddon.  It is to test those who did not keep the word of His perseverance during the great tribulation.  The one who endures to the end will be saved.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That is the takeaway in a nutshell.  The time of testing referred to in Revelation 3:10 comes after the great tribulation.  It is the time of testing Jesus refers to here:

• “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

This is during the time that the armies gather together at Armageddon.  It is to test those who did not keep the word of His perseverance during the great tribulation.  The one who endures to the end will be saved.

It should be pointed out that the above is your OPINION, not gospel.  Big difference.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Scripture says in rev 13. You will either be killed or go into captivity. Take your pick. Your chances of being around for 2nd Coming are nill. Better hope for an early exit. My exit is before the 70th Week which I have no idea of when it is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Actually, no, that's not what it says.  There is no "either / or" in there anywhere.  Why would you want it to say that?

• If anyone has an ear, let him hear.  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:9-10

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Oh but they did have oil, to start out with. They thought they had plenty. But when the Bridegroom took longer to arrive than they had expected, their understanding of eschatology --their truths of the Word -- ran out.

Pre-tribbers, beware this does not apply to you. Just maybe the Lord will not appear as soon as you believe he will. Maybe the truths you have of End Time prophecy will only get you so far, but not far enough.

that is so , true , so why would people want to take a chance of something they are told , may not , or will not happen? I do not know your guess is as good as mind ?

But this is do know as a fact , those that are looking for a easy way out, or a excuse to not be here , are not abiding in Christ as the almighty power that is able to save, for if we want out of here early, then how much are we or have invested in Jesus and Gods will,

and not our own will,

if we read the bible its about the revelation of Jesus Christ, and at the right ,appointed times, and to follow the word of God for what is said, we should be preparing and not trying to get out, then you would not have faith that is required,

Jesus states, those that endure until the end shall be saved, those that don't run out of oil as you said, and you are so right,

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

All the way to the Fathers house.

Once in the 70th Week you will have a lot of repenting to do. For I was working with a friend, he disappeared. Or I was eating with a friend, he went someplace, I was left behind. I am already in the Ark of the HS. The door is about to close. Many will be left behind as in the days of Noah.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If you see an invasion of the Levant by a large military force that "enters the Glorious Land" (Dan. 11:40-41), would this change your mind? If you see the leader of that force, after subduing Egypt and Libya, "plant the tents of his pavilion at the glorious holy mountain" (11:45), would that change your mind?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

If you see an invasion of the Levant by a large military force that "enters the Glorious Land" (Dan. 11:40-41), would this change your mind? If you see the leader of that force, after subduing Egypt and Libya, "plant the tents of his pavilion at the glorious holy mountain" (11:45), would that change your mind?

William

Change my mind for what purpose.  Remember I am gone before the 70th Week begins.  You on the other hand may see Satan face to face if you are still around.  If you look, Edom, Moab and Ammon are delivered out of his hand.  Where does Israel flee to when the A/D is set up mid 70th Week (Matt 24:15-19).  To the mountains East of Jerusalem.  Wow prophecy being fulfilled.  Thanks for those verses.

I hope many can trust God through this time of great distress.  Hope you are not on any medications.  You will be unable to purchase them and you/others will go without. 

I would be more worried about being scorch with intense heat and going around naked because it is so hot.  Or calling for the rocks to fall on you.  You may or may not be around.. and all this before Daniels invasion (which is after he pursues the women (Israel).  More prophecy being fulfilled.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

Curiosity question,what are you all(rapturist) escaping and why?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

Curiosity question,what are you all(rapturist) escaping and why?

To be in the Fathers House (John 14:1-4), as promised by Jesus.  "To be where I am" (present tense) to where He is going.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

William

Change my mind for what purpose.  Remember I am gone before the 70th Week begins.  You on the other hand may see Satan face to face if you are still around.  If you look, Edom, Moab and Ammon are delivered out of his hand.  Where does Israel flee to when the A/D is set up mid 70th Week (Matt 24:15-19).  To the mountains East of Jerusalem.  Wow prophecy being fulfilled.  Thanks for those verses.

I hope many can trust God through this time of great distress.  Hope you are not on any medications.  You will be unable to purchase them and you/others will go without. 

I would be more worried about being scorch with intense heat and going around naked because it is so hot.  Or calling for the rocks to fall on you.  You may or may not be around.. and all this before Daniels invasion (which is after he pursues the women (Israel).  More prophecy being fulfilled.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I believe you ARE HERE TO ACCUSE people instead of understanding something, so what is your understanding of the truth , if you do not agree with someone, then let it be, do not come across as a person that is trying to put some one down, this is for instructional and learning, and for building each other up , if you feel you are right that is your choice, but I also believe you are not only wrong in your answer ,but you are not wanting to have any answer but what you think , and for this reason, I don't think we should continue to dialog, for you are getting rude about it because you need more in sight to bible scripture, you were unable to answer my question when I asked and now you go after another person as if you have all the right answers, this is not correct, so please, if you want to make a point or you think every ,answer but yours is correct , then great , but your responses I have read and I could not even start to understand , for it is not inline with scripture , and you take your own ideas and try to make it scripture  to suit you,

why don't we go back to giving a answer for the question I asked, for you are dodging me, and that is not nice,,,

3 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

To be in the Fathers House (John 14:1-4), as promised by Jesus.  "To be where I am" (present tense) to where He is going.

In Christ

Montana Marv

you are focused to a safe haven, and not walking with the path,, if you are walking with God, you would not be fearing the tribulation,

you must secure your relationship with God , and be at peace ,and rest with him, and then you will not worry about your destiny , for it is in Gods hands that your faith is, and not in your control, you are wishing it to be , but you need to be praying to escape , all these things, for if you are fully trusting in God, then it will not bother you ,to create unrest for your self, let me be honest, , and its normal and common to not be at full peace, with God and anaware of what the future brings, its okay brother,

we all have been there, so you are focus and set on this rapture, okay ? so just incase it is prolong and you are told , you have to follow this system, that is against what you believe ,but now it is do it or you will suffer jail or even be killed, would you think God has let you down, for you believed what you were told , and refused to believe otherwise ?

would you still love God as much as you love him today, or would you think , this is not the God I thought I was following?

what will you do then ,for it is not turning out as you had plan and there is more time ,and its starting to get worst.?

what would you do or think at that time, its a hypo question, but it is a fair question?