• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

53 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

montana ,marv, first of all , the time of the plagues and people refusing to turn to god and repent , is manly of the wrath of God  we are not subjected to this, so please separate the two first, tribulation, and then Gods wrath, we are taken to safety , or protected in the wrath of God this is his promise to us , now we are not promised to be exempt of tribulation, but you continue to refuse ,that it is given to us by Jesus himself in matthew 24, if you don't believe this , then there is no more to say, but

SS  They are both part of the 70th Week.  Israel is undergoing tribulation/persecution during the latter half of the Week.  While the rest of mankind is undergoing the full Wrath of God.  Yet Israel at this time is still Ungodly, so they will pursue the acts of Rev 9:20 as Scripture indicates, with the rest of mankind.

SS, I have answered your question 5 or more times, you refuse what I have said.  The Bride has been undergoing persecution or tribulation since Pentecost.  Now it will be time for the Unjust to go through their time of Tribulation/Persecution/Wrath; whatever you may call it.

SS, Our promise from Jesus Christ is that we are not appointed to Wrath, but to obtain Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.  This has been going on since Pentecost.  So what is new.

53 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

anyway !,I am not saved by works, at all, for if I am preaching a salvation by works, then I would agree with you , but it is not by works, that I have told you we will have tribulation, but Jesus told us , a few times, and that if you are not prepared , or ready , incase we do go through this tribulation, before getting raptured, then will you e ready , its best to be prepared and ready , then to not be ready and then find out at the end , time is up and you are still here, so what will you do now, if you have no choice, for you are in this verse like white on rice, and say the same thing over and over, it seems you are trying to convince your self if you say it enough , this is not clear , and yo have no other way of confirming this,

SS, Glad to see that you are not saved by works.  Why then do you need to go through this future time of testing.  You will not benefit from it.

so as I said , you have not answered my questions and you are still dancing around for you have no base to stand on, and you are refusing to believe what Jesus even said, so there is no more to reason with , you don't answer my question, you stay on sinking sand  and yo don't even understand or take what Jesus is saying , so

it is by the blood and the word of God that saves us , so no man can boast, but you need to understand scripture, and its meaning , and stop assuming , for your assumptions become false teachings and your stand is weak,

in fact how can you say that the people believers of the past did the work of the fall to persecution and death , and so we don't become part of this ? this is total non sense, and it is not scriptural, please use scripture , and not your ideas, for we can work with scripture , but every can, imagine fantasy.

SS, I did not say what you are saying.  For we are under the same tests/persecutions/trials/tribulations that past Believers have gone through.  Period... Why do you want to be part of the tests/trials/tribulations/Wrath which is for the Unbelievers. For this is the question.  If you say, I Must.  That is by Works.

SS

I think you need to rethink your Post Trib upbringing.  For those left on earth from the midpoint on, are Ungodly.  Rev 9:20, 21 backs this up.  Why is there an angel flying in midair proclaiming the Eternal Gospel (Rev 14:6,7)  Why is he needed; Or it might that tribulation believers have gone into hiding and their testimony is no longer valid.  That must be it.  The "Salt has left them", they are good for nothing.  Wow, thanks for more Support, for denying the Post Trib theology.

In Christ

Montana Marv

43 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Jasher 6:14 And all the fountains of the deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened, and the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. 15 And Noah and his household, and all the living creatures that were with him, came into the ark on account of the waters of the flood, and the Lord shut him in. ...

William  This Jasher  is Totally FALSE...  FALSE...  Read Gen 7:8, 9, 10 - Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, male and female came to Noah and entered the Ark, as God had commanded Noah.  And after Seven days the floodwaters come on the earth.  Maybe your vs 15 should precede vs 14.

28 And the ark floated upon the face of the waters, and it was tossed upon the waters so that all the living creatures within were turned about like pottage in a cauldron.

29 And great anxiety seized all the living creatures that were in the ark, and the ark was like to be broken.

30 And all the living creatures that were in the ark were terrified, and the lions roared, and the oxen lowed, and the wolves howled, and every living creature in the ark spoke and lamented in its own language, so that their voices reached to a great distance, and Noah and his sons cried and wept in their troubles; they were greatly afraid that they had reached the gates of death.

31 And Noah prayed unto the Lord, and cried unto him on account of this, and he said, O Lord help us, for we have no strength to bear this evil that has encompassed us, for the waves of the waters have surrounded us, mischievous torrents have terrified us, the snares of death have come before us; answer us, O Lord, answer us, light up thy countenance toward us and be gracious to us, redeem us and deliver us.

32 And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Noah, and the Lord remembered him.

33 And a wind passed over the earth, and the waters were still and the ark rested.

Sounds like a great tribulation to me -- and these were the ones being saved.

With all that, Did the Bridegroom come for His Bride as Scripture says.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

William  This Jasher  is Totally FALSE...  FALSE...  Read Gen 7:8, 9, 10 - Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, male and female came to Noah and entered the Ark, as God had commanded Noah.  And after Seven days the floodwaters come on the earth.  Maybe your vs 15 should precede vs 14.

You keep shooting from the hip, you're going to shoot your foot off.

Gen 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days that the waters of the flood were on the earth. 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. ... 13 On the very same day Noah and Noah’s sons ... entered the ark...

Exactly the same narrative as found in Jasher: the people entered the ark on both the 10th and 17th days. Jasher adds the detail, also found in the Talmud, that a great earthquake occurred on the 10th day, which was the apparent reason for their taking shelter there the first time:

"Seven days before the deluge, the Holy One changed the primeval order, and the sun rose in the west and set in the east." Tractate Sanhedrin 108b

What this means is that a pole reversal took place on the 10th day, which caused the great earthquake. When earth's poles reverse, which has happened four times in recorded human history, the sun's rising changes from east to west, or vice versa. The same is apparently going to be the case at the 6th seal, when "every mountain and island is moved out of its place," and the stars appear to fall from heaven. Rev. 6:13-14

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

With all that, Did the Bridegroom come for His Bride as Scripture says.

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:
  4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

All your Scriptures that you quote cannot negate "As in the Days of Noah" can they.  If you say they prove this passage wrong, then you are using them out of context or not applying the correct meaning to them..  For this is the Prime Scripture which indicates when the Bridegroom will come.  ...

Now are you arguing with your own teaching? Give yourself a rest, brother.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

18 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So don't chastise me for not wanting to go through Tribulations intended for the Ungodly.  You see this, for the Ungodly.  It is a test for them, not Us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Please tell me more about this "test or temptation for the ungodly".  If they pass, are they confirmed as ungodly?  For what purpose?  God tests the believer's faithfulness and perseverance, not the sinner's sinfulness.  That judgment was already made when Light entered the world.

• This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.  John 3:19

What's to test?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

They may be tribulation saints, after the fact saints; But not the Bride.

The Bridegroom comes at an unknown time, when one least expects Him.  As in the days of Noah, so shall it be with the Son of Man.  In the days of Noah people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage up to the day Noah entered the Ark (then the door was shut/closed).  All who lived on the earth at this time was doing this.  This same environment exists right now.  All who are living on this earth now are eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  So we have a match now at this period of time.

Not so during the 70th Week.  These new tribulation saints are gathered up and sent (captivity) among the nations (split families).  Many are killed.  Then there is the 2nd Seal - peace taken from the earth; and the 3rd Seal - Famine; and the 4th Seal where  1/4th of mankind are killed.  I can go on and on - Society in chaos.  Where do you see eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage in all of this.  It cannot happen as it is happening today or in the days of Noah before the Flood.  This time of the 70th Week is a melt down of Society; and they Repented Not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

Isaiah 30:27   Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:

Isaiah 30:28   And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Now compare;

Revelation 18:2   And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The nations will be sifted.  This means everyone, Christians included.

God is calling "his people" all of us, to come out of Babylon, because obviously many are still in Babylon. If we don't come out of Babylon, we will partake in her sins, and receive her plagues.  Can you see how the Mark of the beast will be used as a lure?  It's the final warning.  This is where the true believers will be separated from all those who came into the kingdom through the back door, and not through the shepherd. They will run as soon as persecution arises, because there is no root in them.

Mark 4:17   And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Why is the Lord sifting the nations with a sieve of vanity? This is what I see in the Christian land today, many filled also with vanity, and not taking our salvation with trembling and fear.  So sure of ourselves because of all the smooth words preached.  Well our teacher, Christ taught us all the harsh things to come also.  Can we claim the prize before the race is finished?  If we say yes, this is vanity.

These smooth words are nothing but lullabye's rocking us all to sleep.  The wolves have done a great job, infiltrating the gospel of truth.  The oppressor has deceived the masses.

Matthew 20:22   But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? ....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Montanna Marv

I have not ignored your points set out to me, but have to go out.  I will address them when I return.

God bless.

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

...quite a lot.... "tests"  samples: (various divers tests) 

You missed the point.  How many of those tests are for the wicked, for them to prove their wickedness?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

yes I do , I mix cheerios and apple jacks , with coffee, its a great combo, and to read and get in the word ,its a awesome time,

that we are allowed to have at the moment, for we never know when this freedom will be taken away. ?

:o

34 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

None of them, I think.  Could you clarify all this ?   What's your point, if there's another one  ? 

This (below) was your last question that I answered directly: (no point to miss nor missed point)

Previous to that, you had some questions, then made a statement or two ((not necessarily correct)) right away that looked to me like it answered or disqualified the questions, so I didn't answer those. :

First, this was said:

21 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So don't chastise me for not wanting to go through Tribulations intended for the Ungodly.  You see this, for the Ungodly.  It is a test for them, not Us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Note the part that is in bold.  He is saying that God is going to test the ungodly.  I was simply pointing out the absurdity of that notion.  It might have been the tinge of irony that threw you.

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Please tell me more about this "test or temptation for the ungodly".  If they pass, are they confirmed as ungodly?  For what purpose?  God tests the believer's faithfulness and perseverance, not the sinner's sinfulness.  That judgment was already made when Light entered the world.

• This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.  John 3:19

What's to test?

Last Daze

First of all those who become Believers at the onset of the 70th Week will have extreme testing (Rev 13).  Israel will live with peace until the A/D is set up in the middle of the week.  Then their time of extreme distress begins when they flee Judea to the mountains.

More like Severe Tribulation and distress for those with the mark of the beast or those who have worshiped him.  Rev 6 and on with the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgments.  With most every judgment put on them, the outcome is the same, "and they repented not".  These just show the depravity of mankind with no "Light" to direct them.  There is an angel flying in mid air at this time (Rev 14:6,7) proclaiming the Eternal Gospel.  Still giving some a chance to repent, which they do not.

Yet, those with the mark of the beast or those who have worshiped him are condemned already.  There are many from every tribe, nation and language which enter into the Mill along with the remnant of Israel.  All these need to be ruled with a rod of iron (Psalms 2:9)

So the last 7 years are full of Judgments or Tribulations for the Unjust.  Especially the last half.  And they repented not.

In Christ

Montana Marv