• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

...quite a lot.... "tests"  samples: (various divers tests) 

Deuteronomy 32:46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words of my testimony against you today, so that you can use them in charging your children to be careful to obey all the words of this Torah.

Deuteronomy 6:16 Do not put Adonai your God to the >test>, as you tested him at Massah [testing].
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Deuteronomy 8:2 You are to remember everything of the way in which Adonai led you these forty years in the desert, humbling and testing you in order to know what was in your heart — whether you would obey his mitzvot or not.

Deuteronomy 8:16 who fed you in the desert with man, unknown to your ancestors; all the while humbling and testing you in order to do you good in the end —

Deuteronomy 13:4 you are not to listen to what that prophet or dreamer says. For Adonai your God is testing you, in order to find out whether you really do love Adonai your God with all your heart and being.

Deuteronomy 8:16 who fed you in the desert with man, unknown to your 
ancestors; all the while humbling and testing you in order to do you good in the end

Deuteronomy 8:2 You are to remember everything of the way in which Adonai led you these forty years in the desert, humbling and testing you in order to know what was in your heart — whether you would obey his mitzvot or not.

Proverbs 27:21 The crucible [tests] silver, and the furnace [tests] gold, but a person [is tested] by [his reaction to] praise.

Proverbs 17:3 The crucible [tests] silver, and the furnace [tests] gold, but the one who tests hearts is Adonai.

Daniel 1:14 He agreed to do what they had asked and gave them a ten-day >test>.

Psalm 78:56 Yet they tested El ‘Elyon and rebelled against him, refusing to obey his instructions.

Psalm 66:10 For you, God, have tested us, refined us as silver is refined.

Psalm 26:2 Examine me, Adonai, >test> me, search my mind and heart.

Psalm 11:5Adonai tests the righteous; but he hates the wicked and the lover of violence.

Psalm 11:4Adonai is in his holy temple. Adonai, his throne is in heaven. His eyes see and >test> humankind.

Psalm 7:10 Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and establish the righteous; since you, righteous God, >test> hearts and minds.

Acts 20:19 serving the Lord with much humility and with tears, in spite of the tests I had to undergo because of the plots of the unbelieving Jews.

Acts 5:9 But Kefa came back at her, “Then why did you people plot to >test> the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The men who buried your husband are at the door. They will carry you out too!”

Romans 16:10 Greetings to Appeles, whose trust in the Messiah has been tested and proved. Greet those in the household of Aristobulus.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 Instead, since God has tested us and found us fit to be entrusted with Good News, this is how we speak: not to win favor with people but with God, who tests our hearts.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are living the life of trust. >Test> yourselves. Don’t you realize that Yeshua the Messiah is in you? — unless you fail to pass the >test>.

2 Corinthians 8:22 With these two we are sending another brother of ours, one whose diligence we have tested many times in many ways, but who is now all the more diligent because of his great confidence in you.

2 Corinthians 8:8 I am not issuing an order; rather, I am testing the genuineness of your love against the diligence of others.

2 Corinthians 2:9 The reason I wrote you was to see if you would pass the >test>, to see if you would fully obey me.

1 Corinthians 3:13 But each one’s work will be shown for what it is; the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire — the fire will >test> the quality of each one’s work.

Malachi 3:3 He will sit, testing and purifying the silver; he will purify the sons of Levi, refining them like gold and silver, so that they can bring offerings to Adonai uprightly.

James 1:12 How blessed is the man who perseveres through temptation! For after he has passed the >test>, he will receive as his crown the Life which God has promised to those who love him.

Hebrews 6:8 but if it keeps producing thorns and thistles, it fails the >test> and is close to being cursed; in the end, it will be burned.

Hebrews 3:8don’t harden your hearts, as you did in the Bitter Quarrel on that day in the Wilderness when you put God to the >test>.

Hebrews 2:18 For since he himself suffered death when he was put to the >test>, he is able to help those who are being tested now.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, don’t trust every spirit. On the contrary, >test> the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 Peter 1:7 Even gold is tested for genuineness by fire. The purpose of these trials is so that your trust’s genuineness, which is far more valuable than perishable gold, will be judged worthy of praise, glory and honor at the revealing of Yeshua the Messiah.

Exodus 20:17 Moshe answered the people, “Don’t be afraid, because God has come only to test you and make you fear him, so that you won’t commit sins.”

Exodus 16:4Adonai said to Moshe, “Here, I will cause bread to rain down from heaven for you. The people are to go out and gather a day’s ration every day. By this I will test whether they will observe my Torah or not.

Exodus 15:25 Moshe cried to Adonai; and Adonai showed him a certain piece of wood, which, when he threw it into the water, made the water taste good. There Adonai made laws and rules of life for them, and there he tested them.

Genesis 22:1(vii) After these things, God tested Avraham. He said to him, “Avraham!” and he answered, “Here I am.”

1 Thessalonians 5:21 [Full Chapter]
But do test everything — hold onto what is good,

1 Peter 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 Therefore, since the Messiah suffered physically, you too are to arm yourselves with the same attitude. For whoever has suffered physically is finished with sin, 2 with the result that he lives the rest of his earthly life no longer controlled by human desires, but by God’s will.

that is just awesome, I like this, I will copy for my notes, thank you brother for this information.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

First, this was said:

Note the part that is in bold.  He is saying that God is going to test the ungodly.  I was simply pointing out the absurdity of that notion.  It might have been the tinge of irony that threw you.

Read Rev 3:10 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

Who is living on the earth at this time, who then is going to be tested.

In Christ

Montana Marv

25 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Read Rev 3:10 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Brother just give it up , you do not know what you are talking about, you have  stayed on the same sentence and same scripture to prove your point , and it has fallen through , you have not taken any advise or scripture that could help you , and I have seen three members,

trying to help and show you ,what is really going on, and you say abut the 70 weeks, please , ,we are trying to help you , but you don't want no help , so don't come up with assumptions and out of context ideas,

for everything has its place and everything is done in its time, you and I cannot change that !

and we are to be tested , of our faithfulness to God , if you agree or not, we are not subject to he wrath of God, for that would be for the un believer, and not the true believer, so before this happens we are protected as this is going on, or taken out of the way,

but we still face tribulation, for we are still here in the bible , the churches are still here, the holy spirit is still here, everyone is still here, until the last trumpet, and when Jesus comes to gather us up, prior to His wrath,

but you cannot even, if you think there is no tribulation for you, if you are not prepared, and ready , then you have not really thought this out, we are just letting you know ,

that you cannot put your eggs all in one basket, but I guess you know better, and I believe you don't need any more suggestions from us.

but please, I would not take any advise from you for you are not , even understanding the teachings of Jesus, and what we are being warned of , in the coming soon future and revelation,

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

Based on Rev 3:10 those who are tested are those who did not keep the word of His perseverance.  As I pointed out earlier, keeping the word of His perseverance was mentioned twice as refusing to accept the mark or worship the image.

• If anyone has an ear, let him hear.  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:9-10
  • And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

Remember that He is only speaking to one of the seven churches.  There will be believers who do not persevere and rationalize taking the mark.  After a period of time when everyone has responded to the "worship or die" ultimatum, God's judgment begins.  When the first four plague angels sound their trumpets, their plagues begin as only a fraction of what they will become.  The reason for this is that God has judged the decision to align with the man of sin to be in error and He is calling on those who did to repent.  Granted, there will come a time when "they repented not" but that is not until after the first four trumpets have called on people to repent.  The last three trumpets are the three woes for those who repented not.

The time of testing / temptation referred to in Rev 3:10 is for those who repented of aligning with the man of sin.  They will have the sincerity of their repentance tested. 

• Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.  Revelation 16:15

Jesus spoke these words pertaining to the time when the armies gather together at Armageddon.  At this point the two witnesses are dead and consequently the effects of the plagues have subsided.  People are rejoicing and giving each other presents.  The man of sin appears victorious.  Will those who repented remain steadfast to the end?  That's the test to see who's blessed.

For the ungodly, the hour of temptation serves the purpose of proving or manifesting what is in their heart.  There's nothing there to "test".

8 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Brother just give it up , you do not know what you are talking about, you have  stayed on the same sentence and same scripture to prove your point , and it has fallen through , you have not taken any advise or scripture that could help you , and I have seen three members,

trying to help and show you ,what is really going on, and you say abut the 70 weeks, please , ,we are trying to help you , but you don't want no help , so don't come up with assumptions and out of context ideas,

for everything has its place and everything is done in its time, you and I cannot change that !

and we are to be tested , of our faithfulness to God , if you agree or not, we are not subject to he wrath of God, for that would be for the un believer, and not the true believer, so before this happens we are protected as this is going on, or taken out of the way,

but we still face tribulation, for we are still here in the bible , the churches are still here, the holy spirit is still here, everyone is still here, until the last trumpet, and when Jesus comes to gather us up, prior to His wrath,

but you cannot even, if you think there is no tribulation for you, if you are not prepared, and ready , then you have not really thought this out, we are just letting you know ,

that you cannot put your eggs all in one basket, but I guess you know better, and I believe you don't need any more suggestions from us.

but please, I would not take any advise from you for you are not , even understanding the teachings of Jesus, and what we are being warned of , in the coming soon future and revelation,

Yet, you will be one of many who will have lost their salt, and will be trampled down by men.  You will be one of many who is hiding their lamp.  Or you will one of many who Repent Not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Based on Rev 3:10 those who are tested are those who did not keep the word of His perseverance.  As I pointed out earlier, keeping the word of His perseverance was mentioned twice as refusing to accept the mark or worship the image.

• If anyone has an ear, let him hear.  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:9-10
  • And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

Remember that He is only speaking to one of the seven churches.  There will be believers who do not persevere and rationalize taking the mark.  After a period of time when everyone has responded to the "worship or die" ultimatum, God's judgment begins.  When the first four plague angels sound their trumpets, their plagues begin as only a fraction of what they will become.  The reason for this is that God has judged the decision to align with the man of sin to be in error and He is calling on those who did to repent.  Granted, there will come a time when "they repented not" but that is not until after the first four trumpets have called on people to repent.  The last three trumpets are the three woes for those who repented not.

The time of testing / temptation referred to in Rev 3:10 is for those who repented of aligning with the man of sin.  They will have the sincerity of their repentance tested. 

• Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.  Revelation 16:15

Jesus spoke these words pertaining to the time when the armies gather together at Armageddon.  At this point the two witnesses are dead and consequently the effects of the plagues have subsided.  People are rejoicing and giving each other presents.  The man of sin appears victorious.  Will those who repented remain steadfast to the end?  That's the test to see who's blessed.

For the ungodly, the hour of temptation serves the purpose of proving or manifesting what is in their heart.  There's nothing there to "test".

Yes it will be very, very hot at that time.  People being scorched with intense heat.  So many may be naked during the night.  Israel is Ungodly during that time.  Please read Zech 13:8,9.

In Christ

Montana Marv

And what most of you fail to know is that the Churches of today have some mix of those Churches which the 7 letters were written to.  Hopefully your Churches are heavy toward Philadelphia and Smyrna.  If you don't attend Church, your words are meaningless.

In Christ

Montana Marv

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

And what most of you fail to know is that the Churches of today have some mix of those Churches which the 7 letters were written to.  Hopefully your Churches are heavy toward Philadelphia and Smyrna.  If you don't attend Church, your words are meaningless.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Are you a catholic,? for why else would you state first that another brother, my self will fall short from your belief ,as you are wishing that those that don't follow what you say are finished, and then you come up with if we are not in  a church that ,our words are meaning less, you have got , this all wrong brother, 

and you think the building that you go to worship is going to save you ? ,you really think if you go to church is the only way to God and being saved ? the words of the people of God if they be in a church, or not , is all valid, and you have missed the mark, and you are the one with the empty lamp,

so I will for sure not comment if possible to someone that does not have a clue or even know what scripture or the bible is talking about , you have just wanted to hear your self ,and think you are correct , and refuse to listen to logic, but that is okay ,

for to each ,his own, you work out your salvation with God , just like we all do , but if you are not following the teachings that are basic and simple then I cannot , and no one can tell you other wise, good luck with what ever you believe in, for you are not on the same page at all with the rest , don't you find it odd, or is it pride, I cannot even figure where you are coming from or what you really believe, if you want yto tell please go ahead , there is no more making sense out of anything you are saying ,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Yet, you will be one of many who will have lost their salt, and will be trampled down by men.  You will be one of many who is hiding their lamp.  Or you will one of many who Repent Not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Regardless of your beliefs, as opposed to any other believer posting in this thread, you do NOT have the authority to say this to anyone.  The power to make these decisions belongs to God and to Him alone.  You should repent of your attempt to judge the eternal salvation of other Christians because it's shameful and totally unChristian.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

John 6:53   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55   For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56   He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Matthew 4:4   But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Montanna Marv

If you know what these scriptures mean you wouldn't of made that statement.  If some Christians chose not to go to church, it's because they want to know directly what Christ's doctrine is for themselves through the scriptures directly, without all the hype and influence of a church's doctrine, for there are many as you know.

We should not build on another mans foundation.  Christ is our only mediator to God.  The helper is the Holy Spirit, not the church.  There is a falling away happening at the moment, and it would be wise in these times to go directly to the Word of God for guidance.