• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

17 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

When the debate is lost, slaunder becomes the tool of the loser ~Socrates.

I'm going to assume that since all your left with is mocking in place of an intelligent answer, that the debate is over.

intelligent ? :P   :D   :cool: :o :ph34r: you had no debate ?:blink: I like you brother ,you are funny ;)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

"

Just suppose for a moment a man going to a great musical festival in Germany. He enters the great Concert Hall but he does not know a single word of the language spoken nor has the faintest germ of musical taste. To him the words are unmeaning gutturals, and the notes a jargon of confusing noises. He could understand a problem in mathematics, he could discourse with them with eloquence in English on questions of politics or philosophy, but he is out of place, he does not possess the key to their society or enjoyment.

And so let us suppose the highest intellect of earth entering the society of heaven. To him their songs and joys would all seem as incomprehensible as the conversation of a cultivated home circle would be to the little dog that sits at their feet or the canary that sings in the window. It belongs to a different race and cannot touch their world. Nor could such a man have one point of contact with these heavenly beings. It would be another world, a world unknown, a world as barren as a wilderness; and from its scenes he would be glad to hasten to find some congenial fellowship. He cannot reach its range because it is a spiritual race of beings, and he has but an intellectual nature. And, on the other hand, they would have as little in common with him as his range is infinitely below theirs.

We can imagine the porter of yonder gates asking him what he knows, and he begins to tell them about the lore of classical culture, the mythologies of Greece or the monuments of Egypt. The angel smiles with pity and answers, “Why, these splendid memories of which you speak are not worthy of comparison with the world in which we dwell. The grandest temple of Egypt would not make a pedestal for one of the stairs of heaven.” Perhaps he tells them of astronomy, the distance or magnitude of the stars. “Why,” the angel answers, “we have no need of these dim and distant calculations here. There is not one of yonder worlds we have not visited and we could tell you ten thousand times more of its mysteries than you have ever dreamed of, but the glories of these cannot be compared with the glory of Him who sits upon the throne, whom you have not eyes to see, or the sweetness of these redemption songs which you cannot even hear because you have not ears to hear. One thrill of the rapture we feel you cannot ever know because your heart has not been quickened in one heavenly chord. You do not belong here. You live in the lower realm of mind alone, but this is the Home of God and those who have received His nature, His Spirit, and are admitted as His children to dwell in His presence and share His infinite and everlasting joy."http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/ab-simpson/wholly-sanctified/chapter-2-a-sanctified-spirit/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I just can't pass up posting one more time on this thread.....     Go back and watch that video closely.....     you are comparing putting a small steel rod into a furnace that is admittedly 300 degrees hotter than possible with jet fuel and comparing it to three floors of an internal building where most of the fire exploded out of the building on contact and tell me that the fires left heated the huge steel beams and connectors to 1500 degrees where I personally saw people running around on live television CBS news feels.

Get real....

On 12/19/2015 at 8:58 PM, Davida said:

Here's a different opinion of Dr. Judy Wood.

http://debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.ca/2014/07/911-no-planes-fail-blog-dr-judy-wood.html#more

Why Dr. Judy Wood Laughed While Watching the Attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001

"In an interview with conspiracy theorist Richard D. Hall of RICHPLANET TV, Dr. Judy Wood stated that she "smirked" while watching the live coverage of the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11 with colleagues at Clemson University. Dr. Wood says that she found the event humorous because it was similar to watching a Looney Tunes Roadrunner cartoon (never mind that hundreds of real people were trapped in the buildings, burning and jumping to their deaths). The impact hole in WTC1, according to Wood, appeared unrealistic--like a Wile E. Coyote cut-out. What most caught her attention, she says, was that the wing-tips of the alleged airliner had cut cleanly through the steel perimeter box-columns of the tower. Dr. Wood explains that this is an obvious impossibility. The wing-tips of an airliner are light and fragile, don't carry fuel like the rest of the wing, and therefore lack the necessary mass to penetrate the columns.

."When we see things that are impossible", stated Wood, "we giggle". The physics professor therefore giggled to herself upon seeing the massively damaged Twin Towers which had become a horrific inferno and death trap on the morning of 9/11.

Epic Fail: Dr.Wood's Ignorance

It's rather shocking that Dr. Wood--purportedly an accomplished and respected physicist, researcher, and academic--would be so arrogant, so brazen, and so scientifically inept as to conclude immediately that the impact hole in WTC1 was impossible merely from a subjective visual assessment of the damage on standard definition television. So confident was Dr. Wood in her prima facie analysis that she actually smirked, laughing to herself while among faculty colleagues who watched aghast the horror unfolding before them. 

How can any such person be at all regarded as rational, much less scientifically credible?

In fact, her analysis of the damage was/is absolutely wrong. Dr. Wood bases her "cartoon physics" criticism on her conjecture that an airliner's aluminum wingtips are too light and fragile to have penetrated the towers' columns as she apparently observed on television. The problem with her rationale is that no wingtip of either plane penetrated the steel columns of either tower. It's astounding that she's ignorant of this fact.

The first and most obvious way Dr. Wood could have verified her initial observation (had the notion occurred to her) would have been to examine existing photographs of the impact holes. It's foolish to rely solely on low resolution video for forensic analysis. If Dr. Wood was skeptical regarding the physical nature of the impact damage, why wouldn't she have examined any of the existing high-resolution images of the towers taken by photographers on 9/11? When looking at photographs, it's very easy to see that the wingtips did not sever the steel columns, and instead cut only through the exterior aluminum cladding, marking and/or bending the columns underneath, but not severing them. (click on the below images to see them in full resolution)."

So where did the Buildings go DavidA.   That's what Dr Wood was processing.....     and I agree with her....   where did the buildings go...      How can the front half of a car burn to a crisp to the point that then engine is gone and the back half still be pristine.

Many people have questioned her attitude toward it, but no one I have read has answered her main purpose of her posts.

Where did the buildings go..           and there are many other anomalies that I don't have the time to get into....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, other one said:

...tell me that the fires left heated the huge steel beams and connectors to 1500 degrees where I personally saw people running around on live television CBS news feels.

Don't forget to mention that the huge central structural columns in particular were encased in massive amounts of concrete, which would have had to be heated up first.

2 hours ago, other one said:

So where did the Buildings go DavidA.   That's what Dr Wood was processing.....     and I agree with her....   where did the buildings go...      How can the front half of a car burn to a crisp to the point that then engine is gone and the back half still be pristine.

Many people have questioned her attitude toward it, but no one I have read has answered her main purpose of her posts.

Where did the buildings go..?          

Military grade micro-particles of thermite can melt and disintegrate anything. Which residues were found in the ashes. And explains the reason for the huge puddle of melted steel in the foundation. The steel didn't just bend and collapse, it melted. Something conveniently left out of the video.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 hours ago, other one said:

I just can't pass up posting one more time on this thread.....     Go back and watch that video closely.....     you are comparing putting a small steel rod into a furnace that is admittedly 300 degrees hotter than possible with jet fuel and comparing it to three floors of an internal building where most of the fire exploded out of the building on contact and tell me that the fires left heated the huge steel beams and connectors to 1500 degrees where I personally saw people running around on live television CBS news feels.

Get real....

yes, but the buildings have several thousands time more weight on it. Its more then comparable. Its scientifically possible, for those planes, to have taken those buildings down. And seeing as you, like sinner, have failed to present any actual evidence, about how they possibly could have smuggled in that many explosives to set up such a "professional" demolition. Fact is, whether or not there was a conspiracy, the argument that the jet fuel couldnt get hot enough, is a completly false argument. So now its time for you to "get real" and find some "real" evidence.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Don't forget to mention that the huge central structural columns in particular were encased in massive amounts of concrete, which would have had to be heated up first.

Military grade micro-particles of thermite can melt and disintegrate anything. Which residues were found in the ashes. And explains the reason for the huge puddle of melted steel in the foundation. The steel didn't just bend and collapse, it melted. Something conveniently left out of the video.

if you will listen to the video's at Dr. Woods site you will see where the residue came from.....   and wonder if that steel was really melted so something else.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

What can I tell you other one, I've watched all the videos and read all the material and I was thoroughly convinced that the theory that the buildings were blown up is a  False Conspiracy.  It was so long ago that I came to this conclusion, I would have to go back over all the opposing arguments in order to tell you "why" conclusively , what convinced me.

Interestingly Dr. Wood agrees with you....   and so do I.

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

yes, but the buildings have several thousands time more weight on it. Its more then comparable. Its scientifically possible, for those planes, to have taken those buildings down. And seeing as you, like sinner, have failed to present any actual evidence, about how they possibly could have smuggled in that many explosives to set up such a "professional" demolition. Fact is, whether or not there was a conspiracy, the argument that the jet fuel couldnt get hot enough, is a completly false argument. So now its time for you to "get real" and find some "real" evidence.

you obviously have not looked into all that Dr. Wood is saying so how can we converse about anything.....   you keep saying things that I agree with, except I also don't agree with the federal government that you say you don't trust.

LET ME YELL IT FROM THE ROOFTOP AND MAYBE PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER WHAT i SAY.....    THOSE BUILDINGS WERE NOT BLOWN UP.....    AND TWO PLANES HIT THE TWIN TOWERS AND CAUSED SOME FIRES THAT WAS NOT HOT ENOUGH TO KILL THE PEOPLE ON THAT FLOOR....     AND WHEN ALL THE DUST SETTLED THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH OF THE WRECKAGE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE BUILDINGS WENT.....      AND CBS LIVE VIDEOS SHOWED HUGE PIECES OF THE BUILDING TURNING INTO DUST AS THEY FELL TO THE GROUND AND WHEN INSPECTED NOTHING WAS ON THE GROUND WHERE THE PIECES SHOULD HAVE HIT.

Now can people at least find out what people are talking about before they push everything else the whole world has said down our throats....

Edited to add:    Yes  Dr. Wood is not a good speaker and she is a little weird like a lot of very smart people....    so if you are going to fight over it keep it to proving what she says about the building falling....   especially building six which no one ever wants to talk about.

Edited by other one

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I could care less what Dr wood has to say-i care what the facts say. The facts say that the planes could have taken down the towers. Period. Was there a conspiracy like you say? Maybe. Maybe not. But either way, those planes could have done it, and anyone using the argument that they couldn't is just making themselves look like a fool.

Facts don't lie. People lie. You accuse me of having to much faith in our government. Well, perhaps you have to much faith in this Dr woods. Did it ever occur to you that the government isn't the only entity that lies?