• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

46 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Did Jesus come to show that He Himself is The God OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (?)  No.

Jesus came to show them The Father.

Jesus said, "I and The Father are one"

Jesus did not say, I and God are one.

So Jesus is not God?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

So Jesus is not God?

good question, is Jesus your God Revelationwriter?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Luke 24:27 Did the bible record all Jesus taught?  Who's word did he teach them from? Obviously he revealed him self and his father to His Disciples and we do not have record of all he said. But, We do have their witness of all he taught them. They all came out proclaiming the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob not just Peter, John was with Him and all the diciples. Jacob Prophecied Christ and the full number of gentile grafted into the promise in his blessing of his 12 sons and 2 grand children Genesis 48. I must be misinterpreting what your saying cause Messiah coming from the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob is a thread that has ran through scripture of Israels God aka Zions God aka Abraham Issac and Jacobs God aka Jonahs God aka Davids God aka Daniels God etc for thousands of years.

* "How is it that men say that, 'Christ is David's son?' For David said in the book of psalms,

'The Lord, said to my Lord, sit You at My right hand till I make Your enemies Your footstool. David then called Him Lord; how is He David's Son?" - Luke 20:42-44

- Jesus said, "...this is eternal life that they may know You The Only (True) God, and Jesus Christ whom You sent." - John 17

- John said, Jesus is "The Only Begotten God". - John 1:18 (Greek)

YES, I Believe Jesus Is "The Only Begotten God". - John1:18 (Greek)

No, I Do Not Believe Jesus to be "The Only (True) God". - John 17

I believe what Jesus said, but your trinity doctrine will not let you believe what

Jesus said of "The Only True God", nor that Jesus is "The Only Begotten God", nor what Jesus said of The Jews being gods.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Jesus said, "...this is eternal life that they may know You The Only (True) God, and Jesus Christ whom You sent." - John 17

- John said, Jesus is "The Only Begotten God". - John 1:18 (Greek)

YES, I Believe Jesus Is "The Only Begotten God". - John1:18 (Greek)

No, I Do Not Believe Jesus to be "The Only (True) God". - John 17

I believe what Jesus said, but your trinity doctrine will not let you believe what

Jesus said of "The Only True God", nor that Jesus is "The Only Begotten God", nor what Jesus said of The Jews being gods.

Jesus said   "I AM"  and judas and the ones coming to arrest Jesus fell back.

A pretty remarkable statement and result coming from someone who supposedly didn't claim to be God, wouldn't you agree?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

Still can't quote Jesus referring His disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

But Jesus did refer His disciples to HIS God. - John 20:17

- My God, Is Also The God (OF) Jesus.

NEVER, EVER Did Jesus Refer His followers to:  'The God Of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.'

So for what false doctrine would others refer us to, The God OF Someone Else Other Than Jesus' God?

Because Jesus didn't refer us to "The God (OF) Israel". 

Jesus refers us to His God as our God.

That's good enough 'doctrine' to me. 

I'm kinda of baffled by the purpose, or point or what your trying to say in your posts.

What comes to my mind is an experiance I had with a brother. He is hebrew and believes in Christ (messiah) and is fluent in both hebrew and greek, maybe 20 years ago or more he got a bee in His bonnett because our english translation tell us that they prerared for the passover on the first day of un leaven, the passover feast is before the feast of unleaven. The word mistranslated could also mean "before" the feast of unleaven which would be right but it was a mistranslation. and it gave him a desire to teach christians the beauty of divine appoints givin in lev 23.

He started lectures and wrote a book revealing the passover truths, he exposed the catholics had hidden the divine appointments and taught their celebration of easter and worship to another god. One of his teachings, books, video was "friday crusifiction is just bad math". He spent a decade studing and teaching the truth of the feasts and how they are Gods Divine Appointments, not Israels feasts. He studied and faught really hard revealing the deception of the Sun worshipers who hijacked Christianity. At the time he did this, Herods death was pretty much believe to be 6 ad (I think). So in the time frame he had to work with and the days of the feasts by Jewish calanders. He had assumed the Sabbath Christ was crusified before was the annual sabbath and that left Wed. Now Wedsday put Christ in the grave 3 days and 3 nights if he was resurected right before sun set on Saturday. He actually taught it and put it in lectures, a book, video. Then reading in greek, He saw in the book of Luke something he had been ignoring because it didn't work with his teachings "And he rose at dawn before the first sliver of light" Hebrew Days start at sun down. The Roman Sun God worshippers day starts at sun up. He got really depressed cause the scripture in Luke showed clearly what he thought and taught was not true and the Lord used it to show him how misguided his heart was. So he quite teaching for awhile and saught God. He humbled his self and publically proclaimed he taught in error. Then new historical evidence came up that put herod's death at 1 ad and johns ministery at 29 ad. It took him a year to look at it in Hebrew Calanders and then he put the dates in nasa's data base and he found a perfect day of the passover sabbath that brought forth perfectly every time date testimony in all the gospels and it put Jesus in the grave 3 nights and 3 days and he rejoiced because He rose on the morning of first fruit, during the feast of unleaven when the priest would wave the first fruit before God to be excepted for a bountyful harvest.  Now, his teachings have been undisputable for almost a decade. And many people have deepend their knowledge of Gods love, knowing he had Israel reherse 1600 years the very things Jesus would do and when he was on this earth he did exactly what they were rehersing on the exact day

blessings on your journey,

The Lord makes a path for us and he corrects it.

59 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

* "How is it that men say that, 'Christ is David's son?' For David said in the book of psalms,

'The Lord, said to my Lord, sit You at My right hand till I make Your enemies Your footstool. David then called Him Lord; how is He David's Son?" - Luke 20:42-44

That is an interesting scripture quoted alot in the gospels and a conflict God created and solved with the virgin birth, so Israel would know their messiah. 2 samuel  15but My lovingkindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16"Your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever."'" 17In accordance with all these words and all this vision, so Nathan spoke to David. Judah New Why They Had No King to look forward to.

Jeremiah 22:24-30Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

A Message concerning Coniah

24 “As I live,” says the Lord, “though you, Coniah[a] son of Jehoiakim, the king of Judah, were a signet ring on My right hand, I would tear you from it. 25 In fact, I will hand you over to those you dread, who want to take your life, to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and the Chaldeans. 26 I will hurl you and the mother who gave birth to you into another land, where neither of you were born, and there you will both die. 27 They will never return to the land they long to return to.”

28 Is this man Coniah a despised, shattered pot,
a jar no one wants?
Why are he and his descendants hurled out
and cast into a land they have not known?
29 Earth, earth, earth,
hear the word of the Lord!

30 This is what the Lord says:

Record this man as childless,
a man who will not be successful in his lifetime.
None of his descendants will succeed
in sitting on the throne of David
or ruling again in Judah.

So after you study the curse in Jeremiah there is information on its context and in a few places in the bible. You see Judah (davids line) had no king for the throne. All the seed was cursed never to sit over Israel again. They knew it and they know it. Just like they know now without a temple and priests they have no way to fulfill the law and have no sacrafices for the sins of the generations since 70 a d. back to your scripture. That scripture and psalms have been miused. In the Hebrew  The Lord (YHWH) (God of Israel) said unto my lord ( ladonee ) (to my master) (my lord) (never a word used for God) (it is a word and prophecy of a flesh and blood man that will be a king and a priest (Melchizedek) forever) sit at my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy foot stool.

A Davidic psalm.

This is the declaration of the Lord
to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
The Lord will extend Your mighty scepter from Zion.
Rule[a] over Your surrounding[b] enemies.
Your people will volunteer
on Your day of battle.[c]
In holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn,
the dew of Your youth belongs to You.[d]
The Lord has sworn an oath and will not take it back:
“Forever, You are a priest
like Melchizedek.”

The Lord is at Your right hand;
He will crush kings on the day of His anger.
He will judge the nations, heaping up corpses;
He will crush leaders over the entire world.
He will drink from the brook by the road;
therefore, He will lift up His head.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

I don't deny Peter tried to convince 'the men of Israel' that Jesus was glorified by The God of their fathers.

That is an answer worthy of a politician; can you not just answer the question outright?  Is Jesus God?

23 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Jesus said   "I AM"  and judas and the ones coming to arrest Jesus fell back.

A pretty remarkable statement and result coming from someone who supposedly didn't claim to be God, wouldn't you agree?

God said, "I am THAT I am".  And no one fell backwards. So what's your point?