IGNORED

Who said , Grace covers all of the law of Moses ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I totally understand what you are saying , but you are out of context, and you are saying that the law is no more, how can you say that, and you say I cannot say what is ?

this is about scripture and truth , you cannot place me in the doctrines of demons on this, have you read what I wrote,

gods law. and grace. what it is and what it is not, you have to be clear on it, and I know where it is, you are saying that the torah and the old testament is voided and out, and grace covers everything, this is not what scripture is saying ,

I am not judging , and I never did judge any one, it is about what God instruction is to His people ?

so if I am wrong prove to me and show me scripture for what you just gave is not about what I have shown in scripture ?

You may have the guidance of the definitions of sin for your guidance, but be careful you don't run in trouble with the Law of the Land you are living in.

Today the Law it is Ilegal and punishable to follow some of the Law and practices, that violate human rights and the freedom of expression, and of choice..... among others.

They are even considering to take away the requirement of halal meat and even kosher meat cause  of the wide spread fraud.

Believing it is, when actually it is not. 

The Law is:

If it is not kosher it is unclean. 

Many of us they like to have the fellowship of the Holy Spirit regarding the issues of sin.

In the old way they only had the written guidance and they did not have the holy spirit to remind and teach,  depending all the time in their own memory.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

Grace does so much more than just "cover", SS. You are not understanding what God has done for us under the New Covenant.

Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness. The Law was a school master until God revealed the only righteousness he would accept which is trust in Christ's finished work. You have been given plenty of truth concerning this matter, SS, hopefully you will not simply reject the truth and really read the scriptures I and others have shared.

A prayerful and honest study of Galatians and Hebrews should clear up any misunderstanding concerning God's law as pertaining to us today.

We are under the New and better Covenant of Grace which surpasses the things pertaining to the law of Moses with its earthly temple and dietary laws, and Holy place made by human hands. We go directly to God in heaven by the blood of Christ. Trying to keep the law is nothing more than fleshly and in error.

"20 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: [21] “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? [22] 22 These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings"

"3 So also, when we were underage, we were in slavery under the elemental spiritual forces a of the world. [4] 4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law"

"5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship"

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Christ is the end of the law as it pertains to righteousness for me.  I find my righteous standard in Christ not the law of Moses.  Therefore that which I eat, I eat in love.  That which I drink, I drink in love.  That which I allow, I allow in love.  And that which I do not allow, I do not allow in love.  For if I were under the law of Moses then Moses is my accuser but if I place myself under Christ then will Christ stand accusing me?  No.  Christ encourages me.  Christ compells me.  Christ is my helper in my great time of need.  Christ is in me strengthening me.  Writing his law upon the tablet of my heart that I might know how to be in every situation that occurs. His law unto me is written in real time and not in stone but rather the fleshly table of my heart.  Because sometimes it is time to eat and sometimes to refrain from eating and so on.  Peace unto all who follow the Prince of Peace who lives forever.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

this is truth, and it is scriptural, now am I wrong, , I made it clear and showed the evidence of what supports this,

SS,

The reason you are wrong is that you sincerely believe that God does not have the right to change His own rules, and you do not really believe that the New Covenant replaces the Old Covenant.  As I said, study the New Testament diligently before you respond, but you have not done so. I will give you just one verse (which was already quoted but ignored). Meditate on it.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. Romans 14:14.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

SS,

The reason you are wrong is that you sincerely believe that God does not have the right to change His own rules, and you do not really believe that the New Covenant replaces the Old Covenant.  As I said, study the New Testament diligently before you respond, but you have not done so. I will give you just one verse (which was already quoted but ignored). Meditate on it.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. Romans 14:14.

tank you Ezra, but I believe if we wanted to have scripture say what we want at any time, then we can, I think you have not made sense, if you say God can change His own rules, as if He is human like us, God does not change, and His word is truth , and God did not change anything here in scripture, but what you are twisting to justify, for the sake that there is nothing that is unholy, and all is good lets just give it a blessing and we are good with God, this is a false statement you made about God changing the rules, if it was so, ??? then would we be able to trust God, at His word, ??

God is holy, and sinless , God cannot lie, and He does not change, for He is the same yesterday today and tomorrow, and really if we see that the old is out, for we say it, is, for one day is like a thousand for us, and so , why would God change the rules , when the Bible clearly state His instructions and what is right from what is wrong, I know that this is hard for most to except, and it is because, we have listened to others instead of reading the bible for what Gods word is and have made assumptions and man made ideas into this,

I will show you proof, why is it that the people of God continue to rebel, over and over, and they go into judg=ment and captivity, its  because they refuse to hear and follow and obey the word of God, to listen to Him, for what is in the bible is Holy, and if we believe in it it is Gods word,

now I see you have chosen grace over everything and all is good, and there is no more of the torah, ??? think carefully, if you believe that ???? that the complete law of moses, which was given to the people by the finger of God, the ten commandments and the instructions, given by god to noah, and arron, and the people the levites, then how do you say it is not valid any more, for Jesus did not abolish the law,  the law is the torah, the law is the instruction, to His people from Him God,

this is where disagreement comes in, for the jewish people killed Jesus, they hated Him, why ? for they knew the law, but did they follow it, ..no ..and so God has held His hand to a rebellious and rejecting people, and refuses to repent and call on the name of the lord, for in the old, was not Jesus there in the beginning the word was and is God, and Jesus is I AM, what is given as the Torah or Law is given to Him by jesus by God,  by the holy spirit, and it is not changed,

so I believe you have not understood the spirit and the truth of the holy and righteous words of God,

and I will stand on my view, and on my view I violate no law or grace given to me,

and it is not about the flesh, but the spirit of the law, that drives me to be obedient and to keep my temple holy, !!

would you be able to if the sacrifices were ever to continued before Jesus gave His life, would you be able to place a Pig on the alter ??

ABOSLUTELY NOT !! for it was unclean then and it has not change today, it was never a source of meat for food, this is what you are missing,

now as far as kosher ?? you pretty much cannot get anything served or prepped this way, and so what would one do, if you want to take a step further then eat fruits and veggies, but

the main point I am directed to show you , is that we are to do all that is with in us, and all that we do to be holy, and righteous before our God, and this is through our thoughts to keep our mind focused and clear on God and scripture, and to eat healthy, for today there is proof that pork is really bad for you,

we are trying to be holy as God is holy , in a evil and wicked generation, that refuses to obey God and scripture,,

its not about works but the spirit of God with in us, to be holy, for we also learn to control our speech, or actions, and our thoughts, its all got to come under the power of God, and not be a free for all person ,with no reguards for anything,,

if we are not doing this, then  are we following God, and what He tells us ?

God is after the heart and mind of a person, but the discipline to your body and how you act, and conduct your self, is all relavent, for what is faith with out works, works do not save but the spirit of the believer in faith , creates works fruits of the spirit ,

blessings I hope this helps to clear things up thank you

The instruction at the same time the Law was given, and the Law was given only to the descendants of Jacob, was

Moses said: till God sents someone else, someone from among you, then you follow him. Don't follow me, follow him.

We see that the Law had to come to an end, together with the blood that ratified that covenant, the sacrifises that ratified the continuation of that covenant stopped, when the blood of Jesus was shed, the blood of the new covenant.  and the new had to be establish to include all people.  And to include all people, it means that the Israelites are also included, they are not left out. 

God was waiting for the right time, the death of Jesus to establish a new covenant for the whole world.

The new covenant was between God and the whole world. 

The Israelites had to come to the new covenant, cause they found themselfs without God, and without any covenant from God, if they don't have God anymore. 

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The instruction at the same time the Law was given, and the Law was given only to the descendants of Jacob, was

Moses said: till God sents someone else, someone from among you, then you follow him. Don't follow me, follow him.

We see that the Law had to come to an end, together with the blood that ratified that covenant, the sacrifises that ratified the continuation of that covenant stopped, when the blood of Jesus was shed, the blood of the new covenant.  and the new had to be establish to include all people.  And to include all people, it means that the Israelites are also included, they are not left out. 

God was waiting for the right time, the death of Jesus to establish a new covenant for the whole world.

The new covenant was between God and the whole world. 

The Israelites had to come to the new covenant, cause they found themselfs without God, and without any covenant from God, if they don't have God anymore. 

where did you get this facts from and your conclusion is not scriptural at all, for God was always God, and His grace was always there, it was the Sin and Death that needed to be conquered, and the ceremony sacrifices, everything else, remains the same, for it is the same God we serve the father in Heaven that sent His son, not to take away anything the father or God has put in order was never taken away ,

I have a question , do you think if you are filled with the holy spirit , that you will not suffer persecution, jail beatings  or and death , at the hands of another , today in this society we live in ?

if everyone would just pause for one moment, and think about this, , then maybe we can really see who God really is in the Bible and know that we are not anymore special then the apostles the prophets , the kings or John the Baptist,

no one is thinking of this at all, for satan has blinded the eyes , of the people, ,and we need to wake up , before the bride groom shows up, blessings

49 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

where did you get this facts from and your conclusion is not scriptural at all, for God was always God, and His grace was always there, it was the Sin and Death that needed to be conquered, and the ceremony sacrifices, everything else, remains the same, for it is the same God we serve the father in Heaven that sent His son, not to take away anything the father or God has put in order was never taken away ,

I have a question , do you think if you are filled with the holy spirit , that you will not suffer persecution, jail beatings  or and death , at the hands of another , today in this society we live in ?

if everyone would just pause for one moment, and think about this, , then maybe we can really see who God really is in the Bible and know that we are not anymore special then the apostles the prophets , the kings or John the Baptist,

no one is thinking of this at all, for satan has blinded the eyes , of the people, ,and we need to wake up , before the bride groom shows up, blessings

Our Lord is Jesus Christ, not the Father in heaven.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:24 AM, Ezra said:

SS,

okay Ezra, I found the scripture in Romans to explain that the law is not done away, here you go

we live by faith , and grace is given to us, but the law,. according to paul, is not put away , God forbid, we think or believe that

Romans 3:26   To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 3:27   Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Romans 3:28   Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 3:29   Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Romans 3:30   Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Romans 3:31   Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.